GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh! :doh:

Tenant: Incest dad's son entered cellar

Dubanowsky said he saw Fritzl's son, also named Josef Fritzl, enter the cellar. He also saw the elder Fritzl enter the basement frequently at night.
Once when he asked to talk to the younger Fritzl, the older man told him his son was working and "not to distract him," Dubanowsky told CNN's Frederik Pleitgen.
It was not clear whether the younger Fritzl went into the secret section of the cellar where police said the woman and children were kept, or whether he knew of their captivity.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/05/01/austria.inquest/index.html

This old man's wife has got to be clueless, or stupid. I would be naturally suspicious if a certain part of the house was totally off limits for that many years. I am nosey by nature and would have demanded to see what was in the cellar, or unlocked it myself and went in there.

They say the room was soundproofed but some people still heard noises which old man said was a hot water heater or boiler. Couldn't anyone scream loud enough to be heard?

Were all the babies delivered in the basement?

This old man's wife has got to be clueless, or stupid. I would be naturally suspicious if a certain part of the house was totally off limits for that many years. I am nosey by nature and would have demanded to see what was in the cellar, or unlocked it myself and went in there.

They say the room was soundproofed but some people still heard noises which old man said was a hot water heater or boiler. Couldn't anyone scream loud enough to be heard?

Were all the babies delivered in the basement?

Yes, apparently. :(

As for the wife/children not knowing. Something seems off, after all those years the 3 kids that were living upstairs didn't say anything. The wife didn't know anything?
How would the 3 kids know anything to say? They were taken away as infants. As for the wife not knowing? I urge you to read "The Beast of Jersey" penned by the beast's (Edward Paisnel) very own wife. He was a paedophile who terrorized the Jersey community for 11 years (and it is alleged he also paid visits to Haut de la Garenne).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/191...children-speak-their-own-animal-language.html

Police chief Leopold Etz, 50, who has met the two boys, said: “It is only half true that they can speak. They communicate with noises that are a mixture of growling and cooing.
I was wondering if they could really talk. From the above however, it looks like these children will be added to the tragic but growing list of feral children. We (as a society) call them "wild child" and for some inexplicable reason, "romanticize" their horrendous experiences.

Fritzl 'will face murder charge over twin baby he left to die in sex dungeon'

His lawyer yesterday revealed the 73-year-old will face a murder charge over the baby's death.

Police sources revealed that Fritzl abandonned his daughter every time she gave birth to the seven children that resulted from his sexual abuse.

An officer told the Sun newspaper: "We thought we were dealing with a monster, but this man is the Devil himself.

"We think he went off sex with Elisabeth when she was heavily pregnant and left her alone to have her babies underground.

"All he cared about was satisfying his lust and keeping the terrible secret of his hidden family.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=563429&in_page_id=1770

The news is now reporting that Kerstin won't make it . . . :(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1920005/Austria-Fritzl's-dungeon-child-'likely-to-die'.html
Kerstin Fritzl, 19, who lived her entire life as a prisoner of her father in a subterranean dungeon, has suffered multiple organ failure and is in a coma from which medical experts now say she will not recover.

If she dies prosecutors will bring a charge of murder against her father Josef Fritzl who kept her locked up in the cellar under his home in the town of Amstetten.

I think they should take out what little amenities there was in this cellar, put Fritzl in it, seal it up and spend the money they would use on a prosecution to help this poor woman and her children. He should get a taste of what he put these people through.

I was wondering if they could really talk. From the above however, it looks like these children will be added to the tragic but growing list of feral children. We (as a society) call them "wild child" and for some inexplicable reason, "romanticize" their horrendous experiences.

From this article yesterday:

"Austrian authorities said the imprisoned children, who for years had not seen the light of day, were slowly adapting to sunlight. Officials also debunked reports in a few British newspapers that some of the children could not walk or speak in sentences."

How would the 3 kids know anything to say? They were taken away as infants. As for the wife not knowing? I urge you to read "The Beast of Jersey" penned by the beast's (Edward Paisnel) very own wife. He was a paedophile who terrorized the Jersey community for 11 years (and it is alleged he also paid visits to Haut de la Garenne).

Didnt they think that E. Paisnel had others involved although they could not prove it? I'm just saying IMO, that for this to happen in the basement and the wife not to wonder what was going on all those years is strange to me. I'm not saying she was involved but he threatened to gas his downstairs family, who's to say what he told his wife he would do. As for the children not saying anything because they didn't know (being brought upstairs as infants) you're 100% right, i missed the age of when they were brought upstairs.

Have the older children (adults now) come forward at all and said anything?

Am I reading correctly that one of Fritzl's other children, named Josef, was witnessed by tenants as going into the garage that led to the cellar? It sounded like maybe he knew what was going on and participated in some way. Here's the quote from the CNN article:

Dubanowsky said he saw Fritzl's son, also named Josef Fritzl, enter the cellar. He also saw the elder Fritzl enter the basement frequently at night.
Once, when he asked to talk to the younger Fritzl, the older man said his son was working and "not to distract him," Dubanowsky told CNN's Frederik Pleitgen.

Am I reading correctly that one of Fritzl's other children, named Josef, was witnessed by tenants as going into the garage that led to the cellar? It sounded like maybe he knew what was going on and participated in some way. Here's the quote from the CNN article:

It's possible. It's also possible that he didn't. If you look at the maps of the cellar, you'll see that there's a section that wasn't part of the "dungeon" where the other children were kept.

Yes. i posted this here yesterday:

Oh! :doh:

Tenant: Incest dad's son entered cellar

Once when he asked to talk to the younger Fritzl, the older man told him his son was working and "not to distract him," Dubanowsky told CNN's Frederik Pleitgen.
It was not clear whether the younger Fritzl went into the secret section of the cellar where police said the woman and children were kept, or whether he knew of their captivity.

Cellar monster Josef Fritzl's children are afraid of the colour blue, rustling leaves and moving traffic after spending their entire lives underground, it was revealed today.

The imprisoned pair - Stefan, 18, and five-year-old Felix - face up to eight years of intensive therapy to recover from their sex dungeon ordeal and adapt to modern life.
Doctors have already built a windowless chamber for them to retreat to when coping with the outside world becomes too much, it was revealed today.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...leaves+and+mobile+phone+ring+tones/article.do

The news is now reporting that Kerstin won't make it . . . :(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1920005/Austria-Fritzl's-dungeon-child-'likely-to-die'.html
Kerstin Fritzl, 19, who lived her entire life as a prisoner of her father in a subterranean dungeon, has suffered multiple organ failure and is in a coma from which medical experts now say she will not recover.

If she dies prosecutors will bring a charge of murder against her father Josef Fritzl who kept her locked up in the cellar under his home in the town of Amstetten.

So sad it breaks my heart!

We need a miracle!

This is one of most horrendous stories I have ever heard of--ever! May God bless her and keep her safe.

I also noticed in the article which may have been posted before, but I don't remember reading it was about a tennant's dog: Man's best friend knew!

A tenant who lived above the cellar in Fritzl’s house in Amstetten described how his Labrador dog Sam had tried to get into the cellar where the secret family was locked up.

Sepp Leitner, a waiter, said: “Every time I went on the stairs the dog tried to run to the cellar door and barked. When Fritzl noticed he kicked me out by changing the locks from my flat. He was furious.

“The dog felt it. He got tremendously scared in the middle of the night. Sam always barked when passing by the area where the staircase leads down to the cellar.”

Because of his keen sense of smell Sam the lab knew there were people there. And dogs are intuitive, he knew something was wrong.

Of course Fritzl kicked out the renter, the dog was trying to expose his evil deeds.

:eek: that is scary.
Then again, I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination that he brainwashed the family...the ******.:furious:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=563634&in_page_id=1811

"Whatever the truth, why ever did Fritzl allow his daughter to escape last Saturday after keeping her for so long in his clutches?

If we believe his own explanation, he was suddenly stricken with compassion after Kerstin collapsed, so took her to hospital accompanied by her mother.

It now seems, however, that there is a more predictable reason. For according to the police, this abominably vain man was no longer attracted to his prematurely aged daughter, and was making plans for her dramatic 'return' from the cult which had supposedly spirited her away."

I think that there was no more fun in it for the monster! The pretty daughter had been turned into an old woman, and the pretty granddau was seriously ill!

Native New Yorker, that certainly is an excellent article.

Hitler's last concentration camp . . . Fritzl is modern day Hitler wanna be — we all know Hitler was Austrian, don't we?

smaller, much smaller, i know.

both harrowing and heartbreaking.

And, OMG — i think i am going to be proved wrong after i've just read this:

Particularly if there is any truth in the sensational claim made yesterday by one of Fritzl's neighbours, Alfred Dubanovsky. He says he witnessed Rosemarie helping her husband to stash wheelbarrows laden with food inside the cellar.

i have no words at this moment in time . . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back