GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And I was born to be a millionaire. So when I go rob banks and hurt people for money, I'll blame it on Daddy 'cause he was poor.:furious:

This man is the sickest of the sick.Do they have the death penalty in Austria?

nope...no death penalty...the EU doesn't approve.

Sent shivers down my spine. He concieved the idea of imprisoning his daughter while he was in prison for raping another woman at knife point. In other words he wanted to rape, but raping others got him put in prison. So he chose to incarcerate his daughter and take it out on her so that he wouldn't get caught. He recognized that he had a mean streak! God only knows what that poor girl and her children went through! And it is all his mother's fault! She was mean and abusive!

I wish they would just lock him in a dungeon.

lock him in HIS dungeon for 24 yrs without anyone at all period. Give him food every month - very little of it and let him rot. I cannot wait for the day to hear he has gone to meet his maker. That will be an eternity of 100000000 the pain he's ever inflicted and he deserves every moment. Eternity. Why are people not more scared of that? :mad:

OK, an obvious devil/sociopath there..evil to the core. BUT, what about his WIFE< the MOTHER of this victim, living the seemingly "normal" life with him upstairs? Jesus.:furious:

lock him in HIS dungeon for 24 yrs without anyone at all period. Give him food every month - very little of it and let him rot. I cannot wait for the day to hear he has gone to meet his maker. That will be an eternity of 100000000 the pain he's ever inflicted and he deserves every moment. Eternity. Why are people not more scared of that? :mad:

That is exactly what I wish would happen to him.

OK, an obvious devil/sociopath there..evil to the core. BUT, what about his WIFE< the MOTHER of this victim, living the seemingly "normal" life with him upstairs? Jesus.:furious:

because he was a domineering brute! from The Guardian:

How could Josef Fritzl's wife not have known?

Police quickly ruled out the possibility that Rosemarie Fritzl had any knowledge of her husband's activities after details of his horrific crimes emerged.

The implication is that she never had any reason to go to the cellar or, if she did, she was discouraged by her husband without him raising any suspicions.

Rosemarie's sister, Christine, has come forward to reveal Fritzl would often spend the whole evening in the cellar, but she corroborated the claim that Rosemarie knew nothing of what went on underneath her own home. "Often, he would spend whole nights down there," Christine told an Austrian newspaper. "Rosi wasn't even allowed to bring him a coffee." She described her older sister as "dominated and constantly belittled in public" by Fritzl.

However, it has been difficult for police to accept Rosemarie was completely ignorant of her husband's double life. "It defies logical thinking that a woman who has had seven children with her husband would make it possible for him to have anther relationship with his daughter and have another seven children," Franz Pölzer, the head of the criminal investigations unit in the province of Lower Austria, said.

However, he added: "We still find it hard to believe that no one – no neighbour, family member or acquaintance – noticed anything."

i think she was scared to death of him & pretty much just kept her head down & accepted everything he told her...i really don't think she was a strong person. i suspect he bullied her relentlessly & she was simply afraid of him, afraid to question him or anything he was up to.

because he was a domineering brute! from The Guardian:

How could Josef Fritzl's wife not have known?

Police quickly ruled out the possibility that Rosemarie Fritzl had any knowledge of her husband's activities after details of his horrific crimes emerged.

The implication is that she never had any reason to go to the cellar or, if she did, she was discouraged by her husband without him raising any suspicions.

Rosemarie's sister, Christine, has come forward to reveal Fritzl would often spend the whole evening in the cellar, but she corroborated the claim that Rosemarie knew nothing of what went on underneath her own home. "Often, he would spend whole nights down there," Christine told an Austrian newspaper. "Rosi wasn't even allowed to bring him a coffee." She described her older sister as "dominated and constantly belittled in public" by Fritzl.

However, it has been difficult for police to accept Rosemarie was completely ignorant of her husband's double life. "It defies logical thinking that a woman who has had seven children with her husband would make it possible for him to have anther relationship with his daughter and have another seven children," Franz Pölzer, the head of the criminal investigations unit in the province of Lower Austria, said.

However, he added: "We still find it hard to believe that no one – no neighbour, family member or acquaintance – noticed anything."

i think she was scared to death of him & pretty much just kept her head down & accepted everything he told her...i really don't think she was a strong person. i suspect he bullied her relentlessly & she was simply afraid of him, afraid to question him or anything he was up to.

It's just completely mind boggling. Wasn't this her own daughter? Stockholm syndrome?

Didn't I read somewhere that they were raising one or more of the children he had with his daughter?Wouldn't the mother have wondered where her daughter was all that time?I am sorry but weak is not an excuse in my opinion.

There really is no telling what kind of abuse his wife suffered. He was way too evil to keep it totally seperated. I'm sure his wife and the children suffered some kind of abuse, I'm sure not to the extent his daughter and her three children did.

This monster is a guy that should just be taken out and shot. He is so evil and such a lowlife that he doesn't deserve a trial or any rights. Just shot him and throw him in a hole and dump dirt in it.

Anyone that could do what he did to his daughter has to be the worst of the worst. There aren't even any appropriate words for the likes of him.

Wasn't his rationale at one point that he was "sparing" his wife from his deviance? I would think that that would go a long way towards controlling her reaction to his behavior....

The wife had to have wondered where the kids that kept coming along...the ones her and her husband raised upstairs...came from. I wonder what he told her and what she really believed?

Did they have just the one child....the daughter?

I wonder why no one upstairs could hear anything...noise...coming from the basement? Was there a TV down there or at least a radio? I wonder what the daughter and her children did all day for all those years? How did they get gro's without the wife seeing him carrying sacks of gro's downstairs? Who helped the daughter during childbirth? She must not have ever been to a doctor or hospital. How did they get clothes? It just seems impossible that the wife didn't know. The husband probably carried things down to the basement and she didn't dare question him. Did this monster work?

he sound-proofed it & did quite the job of it, as well. as for his wife & other kids, yes, i believe i read that they did have other kids together. i don't know what he said to his wife with regards to the other kids they 'adopted'...

and when one is bullied & abused & living in fear, one doesn't generally act rationally...that's sort of how i view his wife's behaviour.

i have a friend in Austria that i could ask...no doubt the Austrian press has further takes/information...i don't know German, unfortunately.

I wondered about the relationship now between the mother and daughter. Originally the mother was living with the daughter and the kids after they left the hospital where they had all been. The article I read said that the mother was no longer living with the daughter and the children because of disagreements. I wonder if the daughter also suspects the mother of knowing.

I wondered about the relationship now between the mother and daughter. Originally the mother was living with the daughter and the kids after they left the hospital where they had all been. The article I read said that the mother was no longer living with the daughter and the children because of disagreements. I wonder if the daughter also suspects the mother of knowing.

Or maybe she can't forgive her for not knowing.

I, too, find it impossible to believe the Mother didn't know something through all those years and that the neighbors never saw or heard anything suspicious. And what about kids just showing up on the doorstep three different times? Either that Mother is the dumbest of the dumb or chose to put her head in the ground.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitchcock3000
Back