GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I always thought that the baby who was put in the furnace was stillborn or died not long after birth. I read in an article that this man said "I'm not a monster." :steamed: From what I have read this poor woman, her mother and her children seem to be very loving and supportive of each other so hopefully they will be able to build new happy lives for themselves.

I'm so confused by the information about the twin baby. Everything says he was responsible for the babies death and that he threw the body into the furnace. That comment is always followed by a comment that they are trying to figure out if the baby could have been saved. There is more to the story. The baby must have been born to early or with health problems severe enough that they argue whether the baby could have even survived. Soooo sad.

I've thought about it and regardless of whether of not the baby was stillborn (God I hope so) or murdered he was still responsible for the death. If the baby was stillborn the death may never had occured if the mother had prenatal care. It could have been a treatable problem that killed this baby. Or if the baby had been born in a hospital medical care may have saved the little one. This man's horrific actions resulted in the child being conceived and then his depavity kept the baby and his/her mother from any form of medical care. What an evil, evil man. He will have to answer to God one day.

That's about the creepiest mugshot I've ever seen, and we see a lot of them around here! If someone went to Central Casting and asked for someone to play a sadistic baby killer with freakishly piercing eyes, they couldn't do better than this guy.

That's about the creepiest mugshot I've ever seen, and we see a lot of them around here! If someone went to Central Casting and asked for someone to play a sadistic baby killer with freakishly piercing eyes, they couldn't do better than this guy.

ITA,he has that Vincent Price eyebrow,hair horror look going on.I hope he rots in jail.He obviously has no remorse for what he did to his daughter & children/grandchildren.

Here's the latest article on Frtizl...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1477972.ece

it looks on a previous story, that Elisabeth has "kicked" her mother out of their hospital/home... guess she (Elisabeth) doesn't believe her mother KNEW NOTHING!!!!

Looks like a trial will start in November. More stories on the right side of this article.

The way I read it, Elizabeth is angry because her three children that were raised by her mother are still calling her mother mum.

The way I read it, Elizabeth is angry because her three children that were raised by her mother are still calling her mother mum.

ah yes - you are correct Mysteriew - I do recall reading that in an article!

Thats kind of a petty thing to get upset over....considering the grandmother is all they have known as their mother, they are victims in this terrible story as well.
Im thinking there is more to this story then we are getting.( the booting out story)

And please remember ( though we are not getting other news, so I guess this is better than nothing) that the SUN is like the National Enquirer across the pond....as in pretty sensationalistic, not too reliable.....

Thats kind of a petty thing to get upset over....considering the grandmother is all they have known as their mother, they are victims in this terrible story as well.
Im thinking there is more to this story then we are getting.( the booting out story)

I don't think its petty, I beleive that she has the right to feel that way. After all she could be resenting her mom for having it so easy and looking after her kids. She could also be resenting her mom for not protecting her, eventhough we know the mom had no clue.

There ALL victims in my opinion.

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 6:18 PM on 09th September 2008

A Polish man has been arrested after his daughter accused him of holding her prisoner for six years and fathering her two sons.

The case bears a horrifying similarity to the case of Josef Fritzl, who police say has confessed to keeping his daughter captive for 24 years in a cellar below his home in Austria, sexually abusing her, and fathering seven children with her.

Police detained the 45-year-old Polish man on Friday in the eastern city of Siedlce after his wife and daughter came forward with the allegations, national police spokesman Mariusz Sokolowski said.

Polish policemen transport the handcuffed 45-year-old man in Siedlce after arresting him on charges of repeatedly raping his daughter over six years

He has been identified only as Krzysztof B., in keeping with Polish privacy laws. Police believe he was trying to flee the country when he was stopped.

"To some extent, this could be a similar situation to that in Austria," Sokolowski said.

Polish police will conduct tests on the boys to determine if the man is the father and are investigating whether to bring formal charges of forcible incest, regional police spokesman Jacek Dobrzynski said.

The man will be held for three months during the investigation, after which the court can extend his detention.

The man's daughter, now 21, told police that the man had raped her repeatedly while keeping her captive for six years in a room with no door handles, Sokolowski said. His wife corroborated the story, Sokolowski said.

New house of horrors? The house in Poland where the 45-year-old man has been accused of holding his daughter prisoner.

Sokolowski said the girl was let out of the room on occasion, including for the births of her two sons in hospitals.

The first boy was born in February 2005 in the southwestern city of Wroclaw, and the second in January 2007 in the northeastern area of Siemiatycze, where the family had moved, Sokolowski said.

Josef Fritzl, above, has confessed to keeping his daughter prisoner and fathering her children. The new Polish case bears a horrifying resemblance to his crimes
Both times, the daughter told police, she was accompanied by her father, who then forced her to give the children up for adoption, the spokesman said.

Police are searching for the boys through the hospitals that placed them for adoption, and would conduct paternity tests on both, Dobrzynski said.

Police declined to provide further information and did not offer an explanation of why the mother and daughter did not come forward earlier.

"There are very many questions in the case, and talking to the woman is very difficult because she is very emotional about what has happened to her," Sokolowski said.

"The main problem was the extreme psychological pressure she was under, the intimidation," Sokolowski said. "We are also looking for people who might have known about the situation."

Adam Kozub, a spokesman for the investigating prosecutors, said they have questioned the man and his brother, who is also a suspect in the case. He refused to give any detail.

"It is a very disturbing story, but also a very delicate one because the victim is further suffering from the huge interest in her story," Kozub said.

Link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...claims-kept-daughter-sex-slave-SIX-years.html

i have no words for the evil capabilities of humans. it's far beyond my ability to comprehend.

Ummm, hello? If the freaking wife knew about it and did nothing she is just as guilty and should be charged also!! I am so sick of the violence that we read about day after day, but I can't stop. I feel like these children and women need someone to care, even if it is after the fact.

I wish they would just lock him in a dungeon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitchcock3000
Back