GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sounds like he's not talking anymore ...

i cant help but worry that he has another family locked up somewhere that will die without his access to them and/or his talking?

am i reading this right?

that this guy faces UP TO 15 years in prison? im not reading minimum of, but that he faces a MAXIMUM of 15 YEARS?

please tell me im reading this wrong.

There should be at the very least a separate rape charge for every time he impregnated her, where there is clear evidence! Fifteen years! No wonder men get away with rape. There are practically no consequences. That is really sickening that that is all he could face for what he put her through. Those laws need to be updated. That is atrocious.

There should be at the very least a separate rape charge for every time he impregnated her, where there is clear evidence! Fifteen years! No wonder men get away with rape. There are practically no consequences. That is really sickening that that is all he could face for what he put her through. Those laws need to be updated. That is atrocious.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It occurs to me that perhaps he never intended ANY of the children to leave the cellar, but by the time she had had the first two, who would have been about 3 & 4 when baby #3 was born, maybe she just couldn't handle it, or had a rough pregnancy/delivery, or maybe he decided the place was just too small for four people... and so he took the baby out of the cellar. Then the next two kids followed that pattern. Only the last one, the youngest, was left. It's possible that she wanted the youngest to stay... if you had to stay in there, it would be really hard to let your babies be whisked away one after another. Maybe she convinced him that she could raise the youngest one. Certainly by then the two oldest were old enough to help out, and the grandma might not have been able to handle a newborn at her age...?

Just pondering why some got let out and others didn't. I don't think it was a pick and choose so much since the ones he let out were all soon after birth - not much time to pick favorites, you know?

One of the links above has a picture of Elisabeth that must have been just before she was kidnapped.

This to me is heartbreaking, her eyes sparkle, full of youth & vitality & the promise of a life yet to live. All of that stolen from her by pure evil. I pray that her children can recover.

austria_5_324815a.jpg

It occurs to me that perhaps he never intended ANY of the children to leave the cellar, but by the time she had had the first two, who would have been about 3 & 4 when baby #3 was born, maybe she just couldn't handle it, or had a rough pregnancy/delivery, or maybe he decided the place was just too small for four people... and so he took the baby out of the cellar. Then the next two kids followed that pattern. Only the last one, the youngest, was left. It's possible that she wanted the youngest to stay... if you had to stay in there, it would be really hard to let your babies be whisked away one after another. Maybe she convinced him that she could raise the youngest one. Certainly by then the two oldest were old enough to help out, and the grandma might not have been able to handle a newborn at her age...?

Just pondering why some got let out and others didn't. I don't think it was a pick and choose so much since the ones he let out were all soon after birth - not much time to pick favorites, you know?

Dawn, I read above somewhere, the ones let out, were cry babies. Colic comes to mind.

This is one of the most horrific stories I have ever heard about--ever! Up until today, my info mainly has been from the media. I knew you guys would have more here, and I was shocked at the pictures of the hiding chamber and all the other details. This animal of a man should be,---- well actually I can't think of anything horrid enough for him. :furious: He deserves the worst possible punishment.

I didn't read this mentioned here, but I have always thought of the many young beautiful women in the USA that go missing, without ever being found, they too could be being held for sex slaves. Where there is a will there is a way, just looking at the devious actions and planning of this monster reinforces my thoughts. SICK SICK SICK!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/191...children-speak-their-own-animal-language.html

Stefan Fritzl, 18, and his brother Felix, five, learned to talk by watching a television in the dungeon where they were held with their mother Elisabeth Fritzl, 42. But their form of communciation is only partly intelligible to Austrian police officers.

Police chief Leopold Etz, 50, who has met the two boys, said: “It is only half true that they can speak. They communicate with noises that are a mixture of growling and cooing.

None of them had ever been seen by a doctor or a dentist and Kerstin has already lost most of her teeth.

The low ceilings in their prison left them all with cramped physical posture.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/n...f_in_Austrian_incest_case_may_hint_at_witness

Vienna - Austrian police were Wednesday not ruling out that other persons apart from those directly involved may have known about the shocking incest case in the town of Amstetten.

According to police colonel Franz Polzer, someone 'with ties to the family must have known' that Josef Fritzl, 73, had imprisoned and sexually abused his daughter Elisabeth, 42, in a basement dungeon since 1984 and fathered seven children with her.
Police received anonymous information last week that Elisabeth, accompanied by her father, was to visit her daughter in a local hospital where the 19-year-old remains in intensive care.

I didn't read this mentioned here, but I have always thought of the many young beautiful women in the USA that go missing, without ever being found, they too could be being held for sex slaves. Where there is a will there is a way, just looking at the devious actions and planning of this monster reinforces my thoughts. SICK SICK SICK!

This has been on my mind since Natascha Kampusch ran to freedom.

Natascha's thread, started back on 08-24-2006: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42481&highlight=Natascha+Kampusch

SOMEONE knows more than they're saying!!!

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/...ice-give-details-of-incest-case--summary.html

Tipped off by an anonymous caller, police detained Elisabeth Fritzl, 42, and her 73-year-old father at a hospital in Amstetten, eastern Austria, last Saturday.

Austrian kidnap victim Natascha Kampusch announced a 25,000-euro (40,000-dollar) donation from her charity fund for the Amstetten dungeon victims.

Bless her wonderful, good heart. she is going to be a major figure working against abuse of victims in her life. incredibly intelligent and with total empathy, she's amazing! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/n...f_in_Austrian_incest_case_may_hint_at_witness

Vienna - Austrian police were Wednesday not ruling out that other persons apart from those directly involved may have known about the shocking incest case in the town of Amstetten.

According to police colonel Franz Polzer, someone 'with ties to the family must have known' that Josef Fritzl, 73, had imprisoned and sexually abused his daughter Elisabeth, 42, in a basement dungeon since 1984 and fathered seven children with her.
Police received anonymous information last week that Elisabeth, accompanied by her father, was to visit her daughter in a local hospital where the 19-year-old remains in intensive care.

They need locking up too! :furious: :furious: :furious:

He MUST have had help if he went on month long vacations! No other way to explain that.....
From Golf Mom's link.....
“Our friendship was so good that we went on holidays to Thailand together. I remember one was for almost a month. Another was about three weeks.

This is one of those awful stories where you keep getting drawn back in - the more I think about it the worse it gets - the lies, the deceit, the neglect, the stealing 24 years of his daughter's life, his leaving for weeks at a time with them down there and reportedly only his knowing about it - this is all so disturbing on so many different levels. I just cannot imagine how the daughter and her children will be able to recover physically or mentally ever from all of this trauma and abuse. I've read some pretty horrible things that people do to each other since reading in the Crime Forum on WS but this really has got to be the topper. There has got to be a very special level in hell for this evil, twisted man.

He MUST have had help if he went on month long vacations! No other way to explain that.....
“Our friendship was so good that we went on holidays to Thailand together. I remember one was for almost a month. Another was about three weeks.

Right!! Someone had to feed them!!! Could the mother know more than she's letting on??

Right!! Someone had to feed them!!! Could the mother know more than she's letting on??

I'm wondering if he could have left food down there? An article mentioned there was a TV- I'm wondering if there might have been a refrigerator - anyone seen any mention of that? He could have left cereal, bread, etc. - stuff that didn't have to be cooked?

They had a freezer down there, so that would have taken care of food supplies, along with canned food . . .

I must be dense, because I don't understand why the boys can't talk. Even if they never had access to the outside world, at the very least their mother would have talked to them. :waitasec: What am I missing?

I must be dense, because I don't understand why the boys can't talk. Even if they never had access to the outside world, at the very least their mother would have talked to them. :waitasec: What am I missing?
Maybe like the FLDS, he beat the living crap out of the kids when they were babies in order to *train* them to remain silent? I imagine that the patriarch's number one rule in that dungeon was absolute silence. The mom might have kept them quiet in order to protect them from the beatings of their captor. Look at how the FLDS managed to *train* women to not make a sound while giving birth! The poor mom must have been forced to endure sooo much trauma in absolute silence. It is almost impossible to comprehend how someone can have that much control over another person's natural instincts. Just a unimaginable level of brutal power and dictatorial control. This man is totally sick and twisted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaGitana
Back