Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WhiteWolf said:
Thanks, close-enough.

So, she wasn't undressed for bed yet or did she normally wear a zipped sweatshirt, t-shirt, and pants to bed? Doesn't seem likely to me.

Some evidence of manual strangulation.

Numerous defense wounds on her hands.

Wow, she must have put up a big fight for her life.

The single hair stuck in blood on her left hand sounds promising. A defense attorney will call it innocent transfer if it belongs to Jason, though.

It sounds to me like she tried to stop him from strangling her and that is how he ended up with fingernail scratches on him. He must have given up trying to strangle her and then grabbed something heavy and started beating her with it.

That article says that they were in financial trouble....he had a girlfriend.....
Michelle had a large life insurance policy that sure would have helped Jason get out of his financial troubles...she was five months pregnant with another child which he probably didn't want as he was fooling around with someone and he probably just wanted out of the marriage and his financial difficulties. Sounds like a receipe for murder if you ask me.

If we knew what Michelle had been wearing the night Jason was supposed to have left for his trip and her friend came over we would be able to tell if she was murdered at night or in the morning sometime. LE no doubt knows what she was wearing that night. It sounds like she was up no matter what time it happened. I doubt that she was in bed with all of those clothes on. She may have went into the bedroom with him when he arrived or maybe she was in there when he came into the house. We know that is where she ended up regardless of how she got there. She could have even been trying to get away from him and ran into the bedroom. However it happened we know that this woman must have gone through hell. I can't imagine how much terror she had to have felt knowing that he planned to kill her. She would have known that because he tried to strangle her and then stopped.

I hope that LE can prove that this creep murdered his beautiful wife. He really is a creep. I don't know what she ever saw in him. He was nothing to look at and probably a real azz too. He sounds like a Scott Peterson to me...wanting out of the marriage with one eye on the life insurance policy...girlfriend on the side with a pregnant wife. Jason did allow them to have one child...that is the only difference that I can see between the two guys. I hope Jason ends up where Scott Peterson is. Maybe they can get together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13