awaiting sentencing phase

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think OP grabbed them up and threw them out the window when he was screaming "Get the *advertiser censored** out of my house!". Maybe she was taking them to the bathroom to change into from the shorts so she could leave, he snatches them away from her, she locks herself in the toilet because now he's not just arguing and shouting but getting physical. Maybe that's why the bathroom window was opened in the first place.

But why the two pairs of jeans? I find it hard to believe that they belonged to another lover.

This reminds me that we have already had one member write a list of people who could speak on OP's behalf before sentencing so whom do you think will speak on RS behalf?

Gina Myers
Kim Myers
Cecil Myers
Darren Fresco
Reeva's cousin
Warren Lahoud
Sam Gruyvenstein?

I think it would be good for Reeva's parents to talk too but they claim they are not going to be there.

Who else?

Francois Hougaard

Thank you William for these brilliant photos. I noticed in the bedroom the testis compositum.

"Testis Compositum is used by athletes and life extentonist, either looking for a competitive edge or just trying to enhance their quality of life as they age. Many athletes have resorted to some strange performance enhancing supplements and drugs, from steroids, blood doping, and stimulants like cocaine. Oscar Pistorius, known as the Blade Runner was using a supplement known as testis compositum. This supplement know joins a ever growing list of natural products that professional and amateur athletes alike are using. Deer Antler Velet was in the spot light just a few weeks ago when Ray Lewis and Vijay Singh admitted to using it but had no clue it was banned in their sports".

http://www.liveleantoday.com/2013/03/what-is-testis-compositum-and-why-do-athletes-love-it/

"JOHANNESBURG — The substance found in Oscar Pistorius' bedroom after the shooting death of his girlfriend was identified by his representatives Wednesday as Testis compositum – an herbal remedy they said is used for "muscle recovery." A product by that name also is sold as a sexual enhancer.

Testis compositum is marketed by some online retailers in both oral and injectable forms as a testosterone booster and sexual performance aid that contains the testicles, heart and embryo of pigs, among other ingredients. Some online retailers also say it can be used to treat fatigue".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/testis-compositum-oscar-pistorius_n_2774702.html

The fact that it was found in the bedroom rather suggests what he uses it for. If it was other uses, IMO it would probably be kept elsewhere in the house????

I have often wondered how potent he really was as he probably sublimated his sex drive and put all his energy into running and became accustomed to pleasuring himself by watching *advertiser censored* as it is less intimate.

But why the two pairs of jeans? I find it hard to believe that they belonged to another lover.

She had been doing some laundry there, so it seems most likely that those found outside were the ones she had washed. The pair in the bedroom were those she had been wearing.

Hougaard had, however, seen her about two weeks before her death, at a mutual friend’s engagement dinner, he told the magazine.

“I respect someone who’s in a relationship. We didn’t really chat. I respected what they had going and obviously if you’re the ex and the person you’re speaking to is now their chick, they’re going to feel … not threatened – it’s just not nice, you know.”

Steenkamp was not the only woman both 25-year-old Hougaard and Pistorius had dated, the article pointed out. Both men had also gone out with Melissa Rom.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/hougaard-denies-sms-to-reeva-1.1583956#.VDUm1RYUrUk

Aha, that was the engagement party problem for OP?!

I'm gradually moving my resources over to OneDrive as it has better compatibility with Office, which I'm using to create the files. I'll be posting new links as things move. Google versions will no longer be maintained and I'll remove the links as I go along.

Available via OneDrive so far:

Phone usage charts
Timeline (13 Feb)
Witness locations (graphic)
Witness testimony analysis

Outstanding:

Theory (pending legal advice)
Witness locations (aerial)

An amazing resource Mr F, many thanks.

These GPRS connections really confuse me. I am only just getting to grips with the phone analysis so I apologise to all if this has been coverered before or if I have completely missed the point.

Surely the two connections by Oscar's phone at 23:10 and 01:48 require either human intervention (eg to turn on the phone if it was previously turned off, or turn off airplane mode, or other setting changes on the phone). Or if the tower connection was poor in the house and the phone moved around the house, a connection was made.

Alternatively the GPRS connection could wax and wane in the house. However this seems unlikely as earlier connections seem fine and Reeva's phone stayed connected.

I don't understand Moller (I think it was him) saying that these two connections could just be an app updating or whatever. If there's no GPRS connection, an app can't update and turn on a GPRS connection, surely? Push notifications and receiving email also require GPRS to be on - they also will not turn on a connection.

To me it seems to show that someone was using that phone. Are there any other possible explanations? Surely SAPS wouldn't have this wrong and would have taken advice from Apple etc.

Hougaard had, however, seen her about two weeks before her death, at a mutual friend’s engagement dinner, he told the magazine.

“I respect someone who’s in a relationship. We didn’t really chat. I respected what they had going and obviously if you’re the ex and the person you’re speaking to is now their chick, they’re going to feel … not threatened – it’s just not nice, you know.”

Steenkamp was not the only woman both 25-year-old Hougaard and Pistorius had dated, the article pointed out. Both men had also gone out with Melissa Rom.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/hougaard-denies-sms-to-reeva-1.1583956#.VDUm1RYUrUk

Aha, that was the engagement party problem for OP?!

I don't think so: he says he avoided getting into conversation with her.
In her message, Reeva mentioned a friend's husband as being the focus of OP's jealousy

I'd love to know about the hair band that is seen at the entrance to the passage way. Was Reeva wearing it when she was shot and it fell off when Pistorius carried her down? If not, I doubt Reeva would have left it lieing around.

Do ladies wear those sorts of bands in bed? I see it was bagged up for evidence and assume was examined for blood.
http://ewn.co.za/Features/behindthedoor#gallery

There's a third pair in her bag (looks like they're new, if that's a shop label I'm seeing) with her bra on top (see http://ewn.co.za/Features/behindthedoor#gallery)

You're right, so there is .. that is really odd then because I seriously do not think Reeva would've have 3 pairs of jeans in total with her .. at least one of those pairs of jeans (either the ones outside, or the ones on the floor in the bedroom) were not hers.

I'd love to know about the hair band that is seen at the entrance to the passage way. Was Reeva wearing it when she was shot and it fell off when Pistorius carried her down? If not, I doubt Reeva would have left it lieing around.

Do ladies wear those sorts of bands in bed? I see it was bagged up for evidence and assume was examined for blood.

An amazing resource Mr F, many thanks.

These GPRS connections really confuse me. I am only just getting to grips with the phone analysis so I apologise to all if this has been coverered before or if I have completely missed the point.

Surely the two connections by Oscar's phone at 23:10 and 01:48 require either human intervention (eg to turn on the phone if it was previously turned off, or turn off airplane mode, or other setting changes on the phone). Or if the tower connection was poor in the house and the phone moved around the house, a connection was made.

Alternatively the GPRS connection could wax and wane in the house. However this seems unlikely as earlier connections seem fine and Reeva's phone stayed connected.

I don't understand Moller (I think it was him) saying that these two connections could just be an app updating or whatever. If there's no GPRS connection, an app can't update and turn on a GPRS connection, surely? Push notifications and receiving email also require GPRS to be on - they also will not turn on a connection.

To me it seems to show that someone was using that phone. Are there any other possible explanations? Surely SAPS wouldn't have this wrong and would have taken advice from Apple etc.

This has been my point all along. GPRS is an 'always on' service so for the GPRS profile we're seeing on OP's 0020 phone it suggests that someone is switching the phone off and on (or using Airplane mode, as I suspect he does). If he had Wi-Fi we wouldn't see this at all. I wrote to Moller explaining this at the end of August and provided early versions of my tables. I'm hoping someone like Barry Bateman can get me access to Moller's actual data so that I can add more accuracy.

If we look at when GPRS is off:

When he's with Reeva unless on his own (e.g. when he comes in after finishing call to Jenna, avoiding receiving embarrassing communications)
Between 22:30 and midnight (I think he's using WhatsApp and Reeva is downstairs working etc. if you recall my theory)
01:48 (WhatsApp, Reeva asleep, wakes?)
03:22 (Baba has put him on his back foot, he didn't expect/want a reply, he didn't mean to dial Security - see my prev post on this)
03:31 (left alone in house when Stipp and Carice go outside to talk to Netcare, checking for message?)
03:53 (when he goes upstairs to fetch Reeva's bag)

Suspicious or what?! Times may vary slightly (see charts for ranges of possible times)

Unless I've got this completely wrong this should have been presented in court.

Then add: where's the 20:10 -20:25 GPRS connection for the Binge WhatsApp exchange?

I don't think this was an Apple issue. It's about understanding what the GPRS connection is all about. I think Moller has data confused connection with data transfer. The latter requires the former, the former doesn't imply the latter. Reeva's bill would have been astronomic if she'd been transferring data all day!

Many thanks Mr F. The GPRS connections etc confused me at first and I must admit tended to skip the phone analysis. However I now understand your theory. Thanks.

Are there any other possible reasons for spontaneous GPRS connections?

I don't think so: he says he avoided getting into conversation with her.
In her message, Reeva mentioned a friend's husband as being the focus of OP's jealousy

bbm

You are right!
But a yealous man especially OP is having problems also if an ex-boyfriend doesn't talk to his ex-girlfriend. That's a reason to think of secrets between the two - for a jealous man/woman - and doesn't have a calming effect ... Maybe, there were several reasons to be in a bad mood and want to leave early.

Since I moved my files to OneDrive earlier I've been able to see stats on the number of accesses each file is getting and from what part of the world. Fascinating to see that they've had hits so far from UK, Germany, Australia, USA, Canada, Netherlands, Switzerland, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Denmark and Bulgaria ... and the day is still young!

Many thanks Mr F. The GPRS connections etc confused me at first and I must admit tended to skip the phone analysis. However I now understand your theory. Thanks.

Are there any other possible reasons for spontaneous GPRS connections?

None that I can think of. Either Moller is wrong or I am. Wi-Fi was the only alternative and that doesn't explain GPRS cutting in (at very significant times too) or Reeva not using it.

Since I moved my files to OneDrive earlier I've been able to see stats on the number of accesses each file is getting and from what part of the world. Fascinating to see that they've had hits so far from UK, Germany, Australia, USA, Canada, Netherlands, Switzerland, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Denmark and Bulgaria ... and the day is still young!

Congratulations! Your work works! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member