AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, interesting indeed, Margarita....and so very tragic.

So what is going on in Tempe/Mesa Arizona? :scared:

Honey, I'm HOME!!!!!!!!

Adrienne's funeral was yesterday..............the storms rolled in late Friday and are washing the tears away, one soul taken, another new star in the heavens, a loved one found never to be replaced, it never gets better it just gets different.........
Keep Adrienne's family in your thoughts and prayers, their journey has just started.
:grouphug:

A woman attacked while at her apartment in Scottsdale around 2:30 am...

"A Scottsdale neighborhood is on edge and police are on a manhunt for a suspect accused of raping a woman inside her gated apartment complex near 78th Street and Camelback Road.

Authorities say a 21-year-old woman returned home around 2:30 a.m. Saturday and was about to lock her apartment door when the suspect allegedly forced himself inside."

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...ught-after-woman-allegedly-raped-in-apartment

2:30 on a Saturday morning.

Reminds me of the time and day Adrienne's foul play occurred.

Also one more story bc the car description reminds me of the car in Adrienne's case! Woman kidnapped from flagstaff and driven outside city limits where she was raped.

"They were driving an older, gray four-door vehicle with a crack in a passenger side window. This case remains under investigation."

http://www.kpho.com/story/23353987/pd-2-men-kidnap-rape-flagstaff-woman

This story just made me sick!!

A woman attacked while at her apartment in Scottsdale around 2:30 am...

"A Scottsdale neighborhood is on edge and police are on a manhunt for a suspect accused of raping a woman inside her gated apartment complex near 78th Street and Camelback Road.

Authorities say a 21-year-old woman returned home around 2:30 a.m. Saturday and was about to lock her apartment door when the suspect allegedly forced himself inside."

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...ught-after-woman-allegedly-raped-in-apartment

2:30 on a Saturday morning.

Reminds me of the time and day Adrienne's foul play occurred.

Arrest made in this case of woman forced into apartment and sexually assaulted. Suspect is from Tempe.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...ottsdale-police-arrest-sexual-assault-suspect

Arrest made in this case of woman forced into apartment and sexually assaulted. Suspect is from Tempe.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...ottsdale-police-arrest-sexual-assault-suspect

I'm so happy to hear that there was an arrest made in that case! That poor young woman. Its horrible to be attacked like that especially in your own home. I hope she seeks professional help and that she has a supportive family to help her through this. Wish we could find Adrienne's killer though.

I was wondering.. anyone who knows how to do this.. could you possibly post a side-by-side pic of this man who was arrested and the man in the ampm surveillance video standing in the doorway? (remember the guy who we debated if he had gloves on and it he had a gun or phone in his hand?)

I've been looking back in the threads and googling to find the video so I could take another look myself but I haven't been successful in finding it.

TIA!

Thanks HIP for keeping your eyes out and keeping us posted! :)

I am trying to get caught up on this case. Reviewing all threads

I'm so happy to hear that there was an arrest made in that case! That poor young woman. Its horrible to be attacked like that especially in your own home. I hope she seeks professional help and that she has a supportive family to help her through this. Wish we could find Adrienne's killer though.

I was wondering.. anyone who knows how to do this.. could you possibly post a side-by-side pic of this man who was arrested and the man in the ampm surveillance video standing in the doorway? (remember the guy who we debated if he had gloves on and it he had a gun or phone in his hand?)

I've been looking back in the threads and googling to find the video so I could take another look myself but I haven't been successful in finding it.

TIA!

The suspect resides in Scottsdale, but was arrested in Tempe. I think it's important that the manner of the attack (blitz) where it happened (in the woman's apt) and in the vicinity of the perp's residence/locale be taken into consideration. That area of Scottsdale is his hunting ground.
http://www.kpho.com/story/23370767/scottsdale-police-make-arrest-in-weekend-sex-assault-case

"...was forensically linked to the case,...."
The suspect was in the data base, and pretty unorganized if he was already in there. Not someone who would get in a situation which involved assaulting, killing someone, transporting, and disposing of the body.

TIA!

Turanna: I was literally just taking a shower and thought to do the same thing. Strange!

Will post the suspect in the Scottsdale forced entry and rape case (who resides in Scottsdale but was arrested in Tempe (TY Bernina!)) next to one of the AMPM stills I captured.

Brb!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378935352.535566.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378935409.157833.jpg

sezy4aja.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378935184.576768.jpg

Notice he had attempted kidnapping charge...

In my opinion the male in the AMPM is too short to be this arrested suspect Daryl Cole Jr.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378935270.156656.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378935270.156656.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 25
However, Cole's Mo interests me. He moved from aggravated robbery charge back in 2012 to these multiple charges including kidnapping death?/robbery/sexual Assault.

a6a3a3er.jpg

He assaults females around the area of their apartments and then attempts to abduct them after it seems (with the attempted kidnapping charge). He even grabbed this victim's phone from her. Her phone had called 911 but they weren't able to determine the location based off the call.

*I don't like that he attempts to kidnap AFTER forcing himself into the apartment and assaulting the victim once the victim has put down her keys and forces his way in when she is about to lock the door.*

I wonder, did the report mention him having a gun/weapon? I suppose not. I saw no assault with a deadly weapon yet...just that he "overpowered" her.

No no nononononononoooooo!!! I don't like this... Going by the gut, they're too similar! Seriously, it will take me a day to digest any kind of height, weight, etc differences..

I think most likely the AMPM guy is a transient who might have seen something at this point. I think he is wearing gloves bc he might either be mentally Ill or as others mentioned maybe he was delivering something.

It's sad that no one at the AMPM heard/saw anything. It makes me think all the more that the crime has to of occurred somewhere around her apartment complex and the music/party was too loud for anyone inside or maybe even neighbors to hear anything happen...I still think she was abducted at that 5:07 am walking from complex to the AMPM. She was never seen on the AMPM surveillance video as I've gathered from all reports. So that leaves her near her complex or 5th street and Jaycee park when she was abducted IMHO.

Ugh my mind spinning with this case...

thinking of you every day, Adrienne. We are staying of top of your case and won't ever forget. Justice for all.

I don't like the silence in the case, trying to stay hopeful that there is a lot happening that we don't know about, but with all that is happening in the area, I wonder if Adrienne's case is on the back burner.

But you aren't on my back burner, Adrienne! We will keep working for Justice for you, beautiful angel! Show us the way!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back