AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have long said that the O'Reilly video is key to this case. It has not been released for one reason and one reason...the cops know all they need to know about that video. It's not the girl that's important in that video, it's the car...and believe you me, if LE needed our help with that car they would have released the video long ago.--Cab Guy

Is O'Reilly Auto across from the pumps of the AM PM? Or is it behind or to a side? If so, which one?
Also did LE give a description of the car? Sorry, I missed zoning in before on this aspect of the case.

P.s. here's a sketch of the two suspects at large for attempting to carjack a young woman while she was in the car with her friend at her apartment complex. They shot the girl in the stomach. This happened only miles from Adrienne's apartment (and literally at my old apartment complex... Scary...)

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...pects-in-Tempe-attempted-robbery-and-shooting
More questions than answers on this one:

1.) What were these girls doing out at 2 or 3 am?

2.) How did those guys get so close to them...unless u knew them when they approached, wouldn't u just haul *advertiser censored*s out of there?

3.) If not a drug deal gone bad, then what?

--Cab Guy

Unless the girl in the O'Reilly video met up with Adrienne and invited A to go with them - meaning people in the car and herself.

I'm still waiting for an answer to a post in a previous thread. JMO but I don't think he's coming back to this forum anytime soon.

Tom the Cab Driver was wearing a Black SF Giaqnt hat with Orange brim, shorts and glasses. Tom is a big guy...no, the guy in the video was not Tom.--Cab Guy

....that and the black sedan---> yep!

Wouldn't the cops have connected the car to both situations by now?
I don't see similarities between the two women sitting in their car and AS's case.

Unless it was a warning to the two women to keep their mouths shut.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22869930/police-report-sheds-light-prior-to-tempe-teens-disappearance

Here is the account of the O'Reilly's video. Reported from the get-go.
A dark four-door vehicle is also seen seen heading northbound through the same parking lot two minutes later. That would be 4:54.

The slender girl was captured on the video at 4:52.

I am having trouble keeping up with all the details of all surrounding bits of info- does someone remember what vehicle description in the case of screaming sounds coming from the trunk? IF the witness heard accurately, then SOMEBODY was in the trunk area screaming for help, which is why I am bringing it up on here.... and apologize if I am complicating the thread too much! Just can't stop going back to that!

Not many people are around today.
I'll check back later to see if anybody else comments on the white SUV (more SUV than truck) that I think I see in the video as posted above.

White SUV makes me think of that video of people being rescued from the flood at almost the exact spot where she was found... wonder how much the 2 look alike??

Bernina, if she were buried at about the same area she was found, at a much later date than when she went missing (like after the flood receded), and then became exposed around the time she was found... could that scenario work, considering your knowledge/ experience of the area and all?

So to me, the crucial minutes appear to be between 4:53 and 5:04am.

Eleven crucial minutes. A very short window of time. In a very small geographic area.

There's surveillance, there's GPS, there's witnesses......there has to be!

So what is taking so long for LE to put this together?

Something isn't right----> what is it?

I'm not sure what I think happened, but here is a possible scenario.

I think this has been mentioned before, but I'm going to bring it up again.

Lets say for instance that A felt she was being followed while travelling to the bf's house. Maybe in the parking lot of her apartment complex. She goes an "interesting way" (Hardy to Rio Salado in an attempt to get to Scottsdale seems out of the way) to try and throw them off, speeding around a sharp turn, and then crashing the car (not on purpose, of course). There is a witness who tries to help her, but she keeps going in an attempt to avoid whomever was following her. They pass her and the witness vehicle while she's maneuvering off the median. She rolls her car on the rims to a nearby side street, thinking that she has lost the people following her. She walks back toward her apartment, but those same persons run into her again. She calls the bf (because when I think someone is strange near me, I want to be on the phone so if something happens, someone knows immediately) but he doesn't answer. Finally she calls a cab, and decides AMPM is the place so the wierdos don't follow her back to her apartment and find out exactly where she lives. On her way to AMPM they ride along side her slowly and she decides to be cordial and talk to them while she's walking. She's alone and uncomfortable, so being polite seems the best way. The Taxi driver calls, she says "In a minute" tells the people she's talking to that she has got to go that the taxi is waiting at the AMPM, so they say fine, see ya, and leave. They wait at the AMPM but see the taxi driver looking for her. She keeps walking to AMPM, but they see her coming and stop her in the parking lot of O'Rilleys. They force her into the car or tell her they saw her taxi leave and they'll take her were she needs to go. She gets in (either voluntarily or by force) and they take off.

White SUV makes me think of that video of people being rescued from the flood at almost the exact spot where she was found... wonder how much the 2 look alike??

Bernina, if she were buried at about the same area she was found, at a much later date than when she went missing (like after the flood receded), and then became exposed around the time she was found... could that scenario work, considering your knowledge/ experience of the area and all?

Regarding the SUV, that's why I believe I noticed it in the first place. And why I'd like to know if that's a road or if the SUV is parked there. Guess I'll have to track down the maps someone worked hard on before. I stink at maps as well as directions.

It's almost as if she saw someone that creeps her out over at the AMPM, so she crossed over hardy and headed toward the Oreilly's on the other side of the street where someone else intercepted her with the black sedan. Guy on bike rides up behind her quick enough to help the guy in the sedan force her in the trunk. This might be the significance of the bike.

This is why I think these two might be involved.

Guy on the bike is who was on the east side of hardy that A tried to walk away from and avoid - and the other guy not on the bike had walked over to Oreilly's and waited in his car for A to divert her route away from the bike guy so she could be intercepted and put in his car.

God I'm not feeling good about this scenario at all.

And it brings me back to - what if this was done by accomplices and what if these are the same guys who threw a girl in the trunk of their sedan at a gas station back in april - where other patrons heard screams coming from - while two white males drove off in said sedan???? And what if those guys in the video at AMPM are those suspicious men seen in Mesa in April with screams coming from their trunk????

This was the car from back in April with the screams coming from the trunk FYI

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377824295.155893.jpg

Was it a black sedan both times?

Never said black in AS report. Just dark colored ;). And that's with CCTV footage. It could very well be gold in normal light (or repainted since reports had surfaced back in April).

Just one more report - this guy tried to abduct a girl at a park while she was playing, and ended up taking off on his bike. This would be 2 days before A's disappearance.

http://arizona.newszap.com/westvall...e-police-seek-man-in-attempted-kidnap-of-girl

I worry if this guy on the bike in the AMPM video has any relation to the suspect described in the report about the abduction attempt in Glendale.

I think it's important for us to look at all possible stranger abduction connections IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back