AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE would, yes. They probably have screen captures as well as subpoena'd transcripts. He may have altered the discussion for the news reporters though. I know I wouldn't want half of what I text shown publicly (mostly because it's dialog between me and my child) but I would certainly share all of it with LE if she was missing.

I've screen captured a LOT of stuff over the past few weeks and I think it's time to organize it and look over it; day off, I have time. Can't post it here but will share anything I find of any interest...

I'm also kind of thinking that maybe the roomie and Adrienne weren't as close as Adrienne and many of her other friends. Just a hunch based on some relationships I'm observing through SM. If we're going to get into astrology here (Scorpios, 2Hip) let's also not forget that we will go to the grave with secrets... very secretive and very loyal... and there's a lot of duality in our personalities... people who think they know us don't know us at all; they know what we allow them to know. ;)

I would be interested in those screen shots you say you can't post here. Is there a reason you can't post them?

With regards to her and the roomie not being as close as some of her other friends, I have wondered if the roomie was more on Francisco's side than Adrienne's. ("little argument" Really?) Maybe the roomie was also tired of Adrienne's love obsession. They just wanted to party, after all. Didn't want to be bothered by the 'small things'. (Excuse the sarcasm. Only speculation.)

In the last thread I began to speculate that it was possible from MSM reports and comments from Sgt Pooley that we have the WRONG call time made for the cab. I know the video interview with Scottsdale Cab Guy quotes it as 4:23. We have all seen it. I am curious why reports are now stating it was closer to the last text time of "i'm coming over"? That time, approx 4:43 would fit much better with the cab arriving and calling at 5:05.
If anyone else comes across an article of the cab being called at this time could you please post or forward it to me. Thanks.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Search-goes-on-for-missing-Tempe-teen-214456311.html

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-missing-woman-Adrienne-Salinas#ixzz2Yqt0rc2e

I am finding Amandareckonwith (crankycrankersons) Adrienne files priceless. Thank you!
There is a screenshot of the bf text message logs and the text "im coming over" and the time on his phone says 4:43.

I have been going back over the facts and details reported and am looking for holes that need filing in. In so many cases I follow here what happened is right in front of your nose, you just miss it through the trees. ya know?

I also want information on whether they have had the HRD dogs out at her apartment or anywhere. I hate to say it, I think Adrienne is no longer an angel on this earth. I believe her body is close and wonder besides the lake where she might be 'hidden". Have they searched the landfill or what other places might there be there to look?
I think there are still many ideas to discuss on Adrienne's case. Where to look and hopefully find her is one. That group is out there with dogs and psychics, where are they looking?

I always want the victim to be brought home to their family and loved ones. Adrienne needs to be found.

be back later today.

jmo

Good post, Wide!!!!

I agree that Amandareckonwith archives on Photobucket are invaluable! I also think that going back to the beginning and ferreting through any and all info available to us would be a great thing to do. So thanks for bringing us back once again.

WideOpen:
I have been going back over the facts and details reported and am looking for holes that need filing in. In so many cases I follow here what happened is right in front of your nose, you just miss it through the trees. ya know?

I really agree with this statement! It's right there under our noses! I truly do believe this. We need to zero in!!!

;)

I think this is a very important observation, kymas3434! I commend you. I haven't seen this discussed here before.

070613text1.jpg

Interesting to note that all of their texts (the ones we can see here) are very late at night. The one you refer to from Adrienne saying "I wanna see you soon so we can talk" indicates to me she had something very important she wanted to discuss with him. Then he texts her back saying: "Text me once you find it!" (with an exclamation point - the exclamation point should be noted because kids do not normally use punctuation in their texts) Adrienne responds by texting Francisco back 3 minutes later saying "Got it :)" This indicates to me she acknowledged that he wanted her to "text" him rather than call him, adding a 'knowing' smiley.

What was it he wanted her to text him about once she found it?

Sand, yes, I too wonder if there are missing messages. But wouldn't LE have the records of any texts that had been sent? And if someone was going to delete messages, why not delete them all.

I agree it looks suspicious! I also think it's strange that there are so few text messages between them and this is also indicative to me that they didn't have much of a relationship at this point in their young lives. Kids these days prefer texting to talking on the phone. This is their preferred method of communication.

What was it he wanted her to find? What did she want to talk to him about?

Yes they probably were deleted, I feel strongly about that. But the problem there is that they probably will never get the records of what they said. They can get transcripts of the numbers being texted back and forth but not the convo. I went through this similar situation after my bro past from a so called "overdose" but after finding strange voicemails on his phone and texts things lead me to believe something else happened. I spent over 6 months getting every record of his last night, bank statements, phone records, police report, EMT records, etc. I mean everything.

So that being said... my bros phone was the key to what happened. I have reached out to AS aunt and told her to go to the phone comp and have the password changed and see if she can check to voicemails on the phone. (But im sure LE has done this already, I would hope)....But In my brothers case "someone" which I still do not know who left him this voicemail saying "Im sorry we tried" (males voice, cryin in tears).... I feel this man knew my bro was dead, was there when it happened and needed an outlet and didn't think the voicemail would ever be checked so he left the msg. So this is why this phone is so important to me after seeing it. But it could just be a hunch

Strange and very "telling".

Yes! I most definitely get the feeling Adrienne's dad had been very worried about the emotional and physical state of his daughter for quite some time. So I am wondering if she was so upset with her relationship with her b/f that she failed to call her dad for "several days" and this is what really alarmed him because he had been so worried about her previously. Possibly even something she had confided in him. I have read that relatives of missing persons do not always confide everything to LE because some things they find too embarrassing. Not saying this is the case here, but I do want to point out the possibility because I think it could have relevance.

I would be interested in those screen shots you say you can't post here. Is there a reason you can't post them?

Because from what I understand in the TOS, I cannot post them. The comments have been removed, altered, etc. since and I believe I can only link to them (at this point many have changed or disappeared completely).

With regards to her and the roomie not being as close as some of her other friends, I have wondered if the roomie was more on Francisco's side than Adrienne's. ("little argument" Really?) Maybe the roomie was also tired of Adrienne's love obsession. They just wanted to party, after all. Didn't want to be bothered by the 'small things'. (Excuse the sarcasm. Only speculation.)

Can't explain it. Roomie seems to be a little more earthy (for lack of a better word)? Younger. Maybe that's it. Not in age but in maturity generally. Again, just going with my gut. ;) I've only had ONE room mate in my lifetime (who was not a relationship) and we weren't close - had mutual friends but really only shared a home for financial reasons. In fact, we drifted further apart because we lived together. In the photos, I don't see a lot of Adrienne and roomie together unless there are mutual friends and there are far more photos of Adrienne and the mutuals without roomie (and vice versa). Does any of that makes sense?

Yes! I most definitely get the feeling Adrienne's dad had been very worried about the emotional and physical state of his daughter for quite some time. So I am wondering if she was so upset with her relationship with her b/f that she failed to call her dad for "several days" and this is what really alarmed him because he had been so worried about her previously. Possibly even something she had confided in him. I have read that relatives of missing persons do not always confide everything to LE because some things they find too embarrassing. Not saying this is the case here, but I do want to point out the possibility because I think it could have relevance.

Agreed. Could have been that he was backing off knowing they would get together and "talk" on Father's Day. When that didn't happen, he probably hit the roof with worry over whatever was going on with her... ugh.

Yes they probably were deleted, I feel strongly about that. But the problem there is that they probably will never get the records of what they said. They can get transcripts of the numbers being texted back and forth but not the convo. I went through this similar situation after my bro past from a so called "overdose" but after finding strange voicemails on his phone and texts things lead me to believe something else happened. I spent over 6 months getting every record of his last night, bank statements, phone records, police report, EMT records, etc. I mean everything.

So that being said... my bros phone was the key to what happened. I have reached out to AS aunt and told her to go to the phone comp and have the password changed and see if she can check to voicemails on the phone. (But im sure LE has done this already, I would hope)....But In my brothers case "someone" which I still do not know who left him this voicemail saying "Im sorry we tried" (males voice, cryin in tears).... I feel this man knew my bro was dead, was there when it happened and needed an outlet and didn't think the voicemail would ever be checked so he left the msg. So this is why this phone is so important to me after seeing it. But it could just be a hunch

Hey girl! I'm so very, very sorry to hear about your brother. :(

I didn't know that about not being able to retrieve "convo" of text messages that have been sent. I thought everything was saved in carrier records. But I definitely believe you. Thanks for that info!

I agree...your "hunch" is about all we have to go on right now and I think we all need to put our heads together and see what we can come up with. Thanks again for pointing these texts out to us. I had missed them.

So, so, so sorry for your loss. :heartbeat: I hope what you have found has brought you closer to some sense of closure and peace. It is the not knowing that drives one mad and makes it so hard to begin healing. :'(

I agree with you about the "hunch" though shamefully I will admit I think they were talking about a lost "bag" or pipe or something. Sorry... there it is. :(

So, so, so sorry for your loss. :heartbeat: I hope what you have found has brought you closer to some sense of closure and peace. It is the not knowing that drives one mad and makes it so hard to begin healing. :'(

I agree with you about the "hunch" though shamefully I will admit I think they were talking about a lost "bag" or pipe or something. Sorry... there it is. :(

I wondered if he might have left her a note. Maybe left it at her place of work (Ruby Tuesday's) or at her apartment with her roommate.

Because from what I understand in the TOS, I cannot post them. The comments have been removed, altered, etc. since and I believe I can only link to them (at this point many have changed or disappeared completely).

Can't explain it. Roomie seems to be a little more earthy (for lack of a better word)? Younger. Maybe that's it. Not in age but in maturity generally. Again, just going with my gut. ;) I've only had ONE room mate in my lifetime (who was not a relationship) and we weren't close - had mutual friends but really only shared a home for financial reasons. In fact, we drifted further apart because we lived together. In the photos, I don't see a lot of Adrienne and roomie together unless there are mutual friends and there are far more photos of Adrienne and the mutuals without roomie (and vice versa). Does any of that makes sense?

Totally understand about the TOS.

I think Adrienne had a much more sensitive personality than her roommate. Not to say the roomie is 'insensitive' by any means. She comes off as very 'matter of fact' in some interviews and 'like a deer in the headlights' in others.

Yeah, there is no better way to ruin a perfectly good friendship than by rooming together. ;)

I agree about the lack of photos together.

Do tell, please.

It's really not even worth discussing. You know that feeling...when you're doing something and then suddenly you feel you've been there before. It was just very strong. And then it went away. A strange feeling. Not really worthy of discussion. ;)

<snipped>
Yes they probably were deleted, I feel strongly about that. But the problem there is that they probably will never get the records of what they said. They can get transcripts of the numbers being texted back and forth but not the convo.

Going back to the screenshot of the BF's texts:

"Text me once you find it!"

Looking at this again, I find his choice of words interesting, as well. I would think that normally one would say "Text me when you find it"

The use of the word 'once' instead of 'when' indicates to me a stronger sense of urgency. In other words, "Text me (but don't call me) the very second you find it (whatever it is, with an exclamation point)."

Back to the text again:

It sounds demanding to me. I wonder if Adrienne had a key to the BF's place. Maybe he had demanded she give him back the key and she said she couldn't find it.

<snipped>

Going back to the screenshot of the BF's texts:

Looking at this again, I find his choice of words interesting, as well. I would think that normally one would say "Text me when you find it"

The use of the word 'once' instead of 'when' indicates to me a stronger sense of urgency. In other words, "Text me (but don't call me) the very second you find it (whatever it is, with an exclamation point)."

Oh you've got my wheels spinning on this one. I didn't even really think about that when I noticed it. Hmmmm okay, do you think for a second that this whole disappearance could have been planned? Like maybe he left her something she would need to do so? Money, Clothes, etc? Could this be a possibility? This case is going to drive me crazy.

Oh you've got my wheels spinning on this one. I didn't even really think about that when I noticed it. Hmmmm okay, do you think for a second that this whole disappearance could have been planned? Like maybe he left her something she would need to do so? Money, Clothes, etc? Could this be a possibility? This case is going to drive me crazy.

WOW! Stranger things have certainly happened! You're ahead of me now! I hadn't even considered that, well not to the point that anyone other than her might have been involved in her plans (if she had them). Don't worry, you won't be alone in the looney house. Several of us will be there with you! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AustinK98