AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's interesting, Steve. You're the first one I've seen here pose the possibility that she could have been pregnant. And I'm sure others have thought about it.

If that were the case, it might be a reason she would want to disappear. I think she had online friends she might have contacted that night, on her laptop.

If she had found out she was pregnant, it might explain all the fighting/commotion that took place that night between her and BF.
Has he ever explained why she was so upset that night?

http://www.statepress.com/2013/07/09/family-of-missing-girl-heartbroken-as-search-nears-one-month/

I had not seen this article before. It has some new quotes from the bf and father and tells us a little more about Adrienne. Heartbreaking for her father.

Arteaga said he does not believe anyone at the party was involved in her disappearance, but he finds it strange that no one saw her leave the apartment.

“We knew most of the people at the party, and I don’t think anyone there would be capable of doing something this drastic,” he said. “We’re talking about kidnapping, and I don’t think any kids who are just looking to have a good time at a party would do that.

jmo

If she had found out she was pregnant, it might explain all the fighting/commotion that took place that night between her and BF.

Sounds like it was about another girl.

http://www.statepress.com/2013/07/09/family-of-missing-girl-heartbroken-as-search-nears-one-month/

I had not seen this article before. It has some new quotes from the bf and father and tells us a little more about Adrienne. Heartbreaking for her father.

jmo

THANK YOU for finding this, WideOpen. VERY insightful and now... my heart is breaking.

Here's something interesting from the article if it's accurate:

Rick said he knew something wasn’t right after he didn’t hear from his daughter for several days leading up to Father’s Day.

“Sometimes we go a day or two without talking, but after a day or two I always call her to ask her, ‘Mija, how have you been,’” he said.

She went missing early Saturday morning, June 15th. Her father found out she was missing the next day on Sunday, June 16th.

He says he "knew something wasn't right after he didn't hear from his daughter for several days.

Did he think something was wrong EVEN before the party?

Here's something interesting from the article if it's accurate:

She went missing early Saturday morning, June 15th. Her father found out she was missing the next day on Sunday, June 16th.

He says he "knew something wasn't right after he didn't hear from his daughter for several days.

Did he think something was wrong EVEN before the party?

Or the days have run together since she vanished.

Or the days have run together since she vanished.

I don't think so. That was a direct quote by the dad. That he didn't worry if a day or two went by but that he hadn't heard from her for SEVERAL DAYS. To me that indicates more than a 'day or two'.

Not to mention the fact that she was only missing for one day when he and the b/f found her car.

So maybe she was upset for several days before the party even and didn't call her dad. Am I the only one seeing this?

Here's a new theory/thought:

What if she was PG and she had told her dad about it and the dad had spoken with the b/f and so the b/f was only staying with her because of that. So at the party he didn't show her very much attention and they began fighting.

Then they went to his place and continued to fight because she didn't think he wanted to be with her and there was that 'other' girl she mentioned on her Instagram account.

Maybe the other girl was at the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member