AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Trying to put myself in this same situation, I don't feel I would be leaving the area for such a trip; I would like to think that I would be spending all my time and resources searching for her.

That being said, I also know every individual is different and each deals with all things in their own way. This trip could have been preplanned and they chose to continue with their plans or it could have been a last minute decision where they were needing some time away to regroup. I have never been in this kind of situation before and it really is hard to say what their reasoning was for the trip.

However, I do think it would be out of the ordinary, if at least they hadn't made mention of AS under the circumstances. JMO.

Nods head in agreement.

Examining her computer activity should have been right up there with checking phone records. Although don't most young folks use their phones for just about everything? Do they really go get their laptop to send an email?

Examining her computer activity should have been right up there with checking phone records. Although don't most young folks use their phones for just about everything? Do they really go get their laptop to send an email?

You can tell by looking at Adrienne's photos she posted of herself that some of them were taken on a laptop with a webcam. Others were on the phone.

Yes, young people still use their laptops as well as their phones, depending on what they want to do.

I'm not in Adrienne's age group, but I have a lot of friends her age. I alternate from my phone to my laptop. If I want to Skype someone I use my laptop and headphones.

You can tell by looking at Adrienne's photos she posted of herself that some of them were taken on a laptop with a webcam. Others were on the phone.

Yes, young people still use their laptops as well as their phones, depending on what they want to do.

I'm not in Adrienne's age group, but I have a lot of friends her age. I alternate from my phone to my laptop. If I want to Skype someone I use my laptop and headphones.

Well if LE has not checked to see who she was in touch with on that night and the days prior, then they are incompetent and I do not think that is the case.

I think I'm the one who mentioned that I hoped her laptop had been checked. But actually this wasn't intended to mean that LE was in any way incompetent because I personally believe they are exhausting every possible resource in an effort to locate her.

I brought it up as another thing to think about that she might have done when she returned to her apartment following the accident.

Trying again to get at her 'frame of mind'. Every action we can conceive of could be a clue.

That's all. I hold the Tempe Police in very high esteem!

In spite of the little, as in 'no', new information and the conflicting reports we have read, I do not believe for one moment that this case has "gone cold".

I think it's an ongoing investigation and that LE is being quiet for a reason. I do know there are things they can't share with us, the public, as it could compromise the investigation.

And this could also be the case with the family. Same thing. LE can't share details that might get leaked out to a suspect or POIs.

I personally cannot imagine them not following up on every lead they get, no matter how insignificant it may be.

I have reached the conclusion there could be a communication problem between the family and LE, or perhaps some members of the family.

This is probably due to frustration, which is really understandable.

JMO

In spite of the little, as in 'no', new information and the conflicting reports we have read, I do not believe for one moment that this case has "gone cold".

I think it's an ongoing investigation and that LE is being quiet for a reason. I do know there are things they can't share with us, the public, as it could compromise the investigation.

And this could also be the case with the family. Same thing. LE can't share details that might get leaked out to a suspect or POIs.

I personally cannot imagine them not following up on every lead they get, no matter how insignificant it may be.

I have reached the conclusion there could be a communication problem between the family and LE, or perhaps some members of the family.

This is probably due to frustration, which is really understandable.

JMO

Thank you! Finally someone else thinks the silence on LE's part isn't due to incompetence! :) hope your Lifetime Network Night was fun Miss D!

Thank you! Finally someone else thinks the silence on LE's part isn't due to incompetence! :) hope your Lifetime Network Night was fun Miss D!

Thank you 2Hip! Yeah it was great! 4 hour movie about a young woman who was missing!

I am a big fan of LE in our area. I think we have the BEST LE in the country.

:)

Well, seeing how LE has been silent for two years or longer on other cases I follow, I do not put much faith in silence. I am way too jaded by case overload, I know. I am far more shocked when a missing person is actually found than when they are not.

Well, seeing how LE has been silent for two years or longer on other cases I follow, I do not put much faith in silence. I am way too jaded by case overload, I know. I am far more shocked when a missing person is actually found than when they are not.

True. Case overload is a pain!!!!!

Been out of the loop for about 5 days, hubby had back surgery. So what is new?? What else has happened??? Anything interesting???? TIA

Theories are abounding
though nothing's really new
It's all pure speculation
we haven't got a clue

Some think she's alive
while others think she's dead
They haven't found a body yet
which is our biggest dread

The family is frustrated
they don't know what to do
And here we are just waiting
in hopes of some breakthrough.

;)

Theories are abounding
we haven't got a clue

Some think she's alive

The family is frustrated

;)

I am not easily impressed...but pretty good. Lol.

Been out of the loop for about 5 days, hubby had back surgery. So what is new?? What else has happened??? Anything interesting???? TIA

I hope his surgery went well! :hug:

Not really any new info, but a lot of theories floating around at the moment. So much silence from LE, and the media seems to have quietened down too (not that they had a whole bunch to say in the beginning).

Theories are abounding
we haven't got a clue

Some think she's alive

The family is frustrated

;)

ADORABLE!!! :heartbeat:

Not sure if you saw Miss D's post after her communication with LE. She was able to outline some facts re: the timeline, etc., and confirm some other details such as Adrienne's phone has not been found, that Adrienne left her small dog behind, etc.

Perhaps Miss D can please be so kind as to repost that post? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member