AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't BF also her oldest friend? Or am I mixing cases?

One article I read said the 5th grade. This article says they started dating in 8th grade.
http://www.statepress.com/2013/07/09/family-of-missing-girl-heartbroken-as-search-nears-one-month/

Arteaga said he and Adrienne began dating shortly after they met in eighth grade and, though they have been on and off since they graduated high school, he has never gone more than a week without seeing her.

jmo

One article I read said the 5th grade. This article says they started dating in 8th grade.
http://www.statepress.com/2013/07/09/family-of-missing-girl-heartbroken-as-search-nears-one-month/
jmo

(Commercial time)

I read in several articles that they had dated "off and on" for those years. I never read any article stating SHE said he was her "oldest friend". Only articles that quoted the b/f as saying that. From all I have learned about that night, it doesn't sound like any "little argument" like the roommate called it or the dad, whoever. It sounds like a HUGE "knock-down drag-out"!

In affairs of the heart, to a hopelessly in love young woman, there is a definite difference between a friend and a lover.

I was referencing the post that perhaps her father told her to dump him, less simple if also a longtime friend.

(I am a female and not unfamiliar with romances.)

(Commercial time)

I read in several articles that they had dated "off and on" for those years. I never read any article stating SHE said he was her "oldest friend". Only articles that quoted the b/f as saying that. From all I have learned about that night, it doesn't sound like any "little argument" like the roommate called it or the dad, whoever. It sounds like a HUGE "knock-down drag-out"!

If their "off again" break ups were always as passionate as this "little argument", dad was probably pretty tired of consoling her and going through the gamut of emotions. He may have recognized how dysfunctional it was and tried to convey his perspective to her... at 19, it may have sounded right and she may have been in agreement during the conversation but add 1) liquor 2) potential new love interest (his) and 3) dad not there to giver her that "look" and all bets were probably off.

When I look back, personally, all I can do is shake my head... 19 was really rotten.

I was referencing the post that perhaps her father told her to dump him, less simple if also a longtime friend.

(I am a female and not unfamiliar with romances.)

Then you know that once friendship crosses over to romance there is seldom any going back to "just friends". And especially when a "third party" enters into the picture. I was only speculating that if Adrienne was unhappy because the b/f and she had been fighting and he had found someone "new" that maybe her dad had counseled her to "forget him". That's what I would do if I had a daughter in the same situation.

"Though nothing can bring back the hour Of splendour in the grass,
of glory in the flower; We will grieve not, rather find Strength in what remains behind;
In the primal sympathy Which having been must ever be;
In the soothing thoughts that spring Out of human suffering;
In the faith that looks through death, In years that bring the philosophic mind."

~ Wordsworth

If their "off again" break ups were always as passionate as this "little argument", dad was probably pretty tired of consoling her and going through the gamut of emotions. He may have recognized how dysfunctional it was and tried to convey his perspective to her... at 19, it may have sounded right and she may have been in agreement during the conversation but add 1) liquor 2) potential new love interest (his) and 3) dad not there to giver her that "look" and all bets were probably off.

When I look back, personally, all I can do is shake my head... 19 was really rotten.

I SO agree with you! On ALL counts! And I don't even know how I LIVED THROUGH the age of 19. SERIOUSLY!

Lol, I am an "old" and by nineteen was pretty grown-up and on my own, so it always seems to me that young people get "younger" every year. Way more drama nowadays, for longer into their twenties, IMO.

JMO

Lol, I am an "old" and by nineteen was pretty grown-up and on my own, so it always seems to me that young people get "younger" every year. Way more drama nowadays, for longer into their twenties, IMO.

JMO

haha! You are lucky Clucy! Look who these young ladies have for role models these days. Kim Kardashian, Lindsey Lohan, Miley Cyrus....

I admit to being a very immature 19 year old. But I didn't know it at the time.

;)

In the last thread I began to speculate that it was possible from MSM reports and comments from Sgt Pooley that we have the WRONG call time made for the cab. I know the video interview with Scottsdale Cab Guy quotes it as 4:23. We have all seen it. I am curious why reports are now stating it was closer to the last text time of "i'm coming over"? That time, approx 4:43 would fit much better with the cab arriving and calling at 5:05.
If anyone else comes across an article of the cab being called at this time could you please post or forward it to me. Thanks.

It's a text message from 4:40 a.m. on June 15 that Francisco Arteaga can't stop looking at.
Salinas sent that message around the same time she called a cab company, Scottsdale Cab Guy, to pick her up from an ampm convenience store close to her apartment off Brown Street and Hardy Drive.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Search-goes-on-for-missing-Tempe-teen-214456311.html

According to phone records, Salinas had called for a cab and spoke to the driver around 4:43 a.m. The driver was headed to pick her up at a local AM/PM, but Salinas never showed up.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-missing-woman-Adrienne-Salinas#ixzz2Yqt0rc2e

I am finding Amandareckonwith (crankycrankersons) Adrienne files priceless. Thank you!
There is a screenshot of the bf text message logs and the text "im coming over" and the time on his phone says 4:43.

I have been going back over the facts and details reported and am looking for holes that need filing in. In so many cases I follow here what happened is right in front of your nose, you just miss it through the trees. ya know?

I also want information on whether they have had the HRD dogs out at her apartment or anywhere. I hate to say it, I think Adrienne is no longer an angel on this earth. I believe her body is close and wonder besides the lake where she might be 'hidden". Have they searched the landfill or what other places might there be there to look?
I think there are still many ideas to discuss on Adrienne's case. Where to look and hopefully find her is one. That group is out there with dogs and psychics, where are they looking?

I always want the victim to be brought home to their family and loved ones. Adrienne needs to be found.

be back later today.

jmo

Who said something about Albuquerque? Was it you, 2Hip? I remember when I lived on Ash, the train would stop behind my house sometimes (lived in an old guest house right on the tracks). I believe Union Pacific - and I probably should have had a full cup of coffee before typing this - but I'm looking at UP routes and while there are no stops in Alb. it does appear to go through Alb. 2Hip... based on some earlier thoughts, this would kind of make sense. I am not abandoning that she might still be among us because I firmly believe in the power of positive thinking but the train, especially a CARGO train moves pretty quick and with very few observers...

http://www.up.com/aboutup/usguide/index.htm

BNSF goes straight to Alb... http://www.bnsf.com/customers/where-can-i-ship/

In the last thread I began to speculate that it was possible from MSM reports and comments from Sgt Pooley that we have the WRONG call time made for the cab. I know the video interview with Scottsdale Cab Guy quotes it as 4:23. We have all seen it. I am curious why reports are now stating it was closer to the last text time of "i'm coming over"? That time, approx 4:43 would fit much better with the cab arriving and calling at 5:05.
If anyone else comes across an article of the cab being called at this time could you please post or forward it to me. Thanks.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Search-goes-on-for-missing-Tempe-teen-214456311.html

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-missing-woman-Adrienne-Salinas#ixzz2Yqt0rc2e

I am finding Amandareckonwith (crankycrankersons) Adrienne files priceless. Thank you!
There is a screenshot of the bf text message logs and the text "im coming over" and the time on his phone says 4:43.

I have been going back over the facts and details reported and am looking for holes that need filing in. In so many cases I follow here what happened is right in front of your nose, you just miss it through the trees. ya know?

I also want information on whether they have had the HRD dogs out at her apartment or anywhere. I hate to say it, I think Adrienne is no longer an angel on this earth. I believe her body is close and wonder besides the lake where she might be 'hidden". Have they searched the landfill or what other places might there be there to look?
I think there are still many ideas to discuss on Adrienne's case. Where to look and hopefully find her is one. That group is out there with dogs and psychics, where are they looking?

I always want the victim to be brought home to their family and loved ones. Adrienne needs to be found.

be back later today.

jmo

Just looked at the screen shot of the text. Something that jumped out to me was times and it seems to me there a text missing/deleted. Its the texts on thurs the 13th that look weird to me. One at 1034 says "I wanna see you soon so we can talk" then the next one us at 1122 saying "text me once you find it". What does this mean???? These texts just made my mind wonder.

Just looked at the screen shot of the text. Something that jumped out to me was times and it seems to me there a text missing/deleted. Its the texts on thurs the 13th that look weird to me. One at 1034 says "I wanna see you soon so we can talk" then the next one us at 1122 saying "text me once you find it". What does this mean???? These texts just made my mind wonder.

And then nothing on the 14th.... Maybe some of them were removed?

I don't think so. That was a direct quote by the dad. That he didn't worry if a day or two went by but that he hadn't heard from her for SEVERAL DAYS. To me that indicates more than a 'day or two'.

Not to mention the fact that she was only missing for one day when he and the b/f found her car.

So maybe she was upset for several days before the party even and didn't call her dad. Am I the only one seeing this?

Nope, you're not the only one. Several days leading up to father's day. That is pretty clear to me.

Powder-keg dynamic - she is upset with BF who has new love interest.

Could she have confronted the BF's new GF and got seriously injured?

And then nothing on the 14th.... Maybe some of them were removed?

I think this is a very important observation, kymas3434! I commend you. I haven't seen this discussed here before.

070613text1.jpg

Interesting to note that all of their texts (the ones we can see here) are very late at night. The one you refer to from Adrienne saying "I wanna see you soon so we can talk" indicates to me she had something very important she wanted to discuss with him. Then he texts her back saying: "Text me once you find it!" (with an exclamation point - the exclamation point should be noted because kids do not normally use punctuation in their texts) Adrienne responds by texting Francisco back 3 minutes later saying "Got it :)" This indicates to me she acknowledged that he wanted her to "text" him rather than call him, adding a 'knowing' smiley.

What was it he wanted her to text him about once she found it?

Sand, yes, I too wonder if there are missing messages. But wouldn't LE have the records of any texts that had been sent? And if someone was going to delete messages, why not delete them all.

I agree it looks suspicious! I also think it's strange that there are so few text messages between them and this is also indicative to me that they didn't have much of a relationship at this point in their young lives. Kids these days prefer texting to talking on the phone. This is their preferred method of communication.

What was it he wanted her to find? What did she want to talk to him about?

Powder-keg dynamic - she is upset with BF who has new love interest.

Could she have confronted the BF's new GF and got seriously injured?

Because the GF hasn't been mentioned (even in the slightest) by LE or reporters, it makes me wonder if she has 'lawyered up'. I still wonder if she was at the party.

I think this is a very important observation, kymas3434! I commend you. I haven't seen this discussed here before.

070613text1.jpg

Interesting to note that all of their texts (the ones we can see here) are very late at night. The one you refer to from Adrienne saying "I wanna see you soon so we can talk" indicates to me she had something very important she wanted to discuss with him. Then he texts her back saying: "Text me once you find it!" (with an exclamation point - the exclamation point should be noted because kids do not normally use punctuation in their texts) Adrienne responds by texting Francisco back 3 minutes later saying "Got it :)" This indicates to me she acknowledged that he wanted her to "text" him rather than call him, adding a 'knowing' smiley.

What was it he wanted her to text him about once she found it?

Sand, yes, I too wonder if there are missing messages. But wouldn't LE have the records of any texts that had been sent? And if someone was going to delete messages, why not delete them all.

I agree it looks suspicious! I also think it's strange that there are so few text messages between them and this is also indicative to me that they didn't have much of a relationship at this point in their young lives. Kids these days prefer texting to talking on the phone. This is their preferred method of communication.

What was it he wanted her to find? What did she want to talk to him about?

LE would, yes. They probably have screen captures as well as subpoena'd transcripts. He may have altered the discussion for the news reporters though. I know I wouldn't want half of what I text shown publicly (mostly because it's dialog between me and my child) but I would certainly share all of it with LE if she was missing.

I've screen captured a LOT of stuff over the past few weeks and I think it's time to organize it and look over it; day off, I have time. Can't post it here but will share anything I find of any interest...

I'm also kind of thinking that maybe the roomie and Adrienne weren't as close as Adrienne and many of her other friends. Just a hunch based on some relationships I'm observing through SM. If we're going to get into astrology here (Scorpios, 2Hip) let's also not forget that we will go to the grave with secrets... very secretive and very loyal... and there's a lot of duality in our personalities... people who think they know us don't know us at all; they know what we allow them to know. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman