AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can stop biting my tongue now.:facepalm:

:angel:Wow

I saw a video of the grandmother saying there were many ears and many eyes that night. Made me feel that they really think someone close to Adrienne will not speak up.

jmo

:angel:Wow

I saw a video of the grandmother saying there were many ears and many eyes that night. Made me feel that they really think someone close to Adrienne will not speak up.

jmo

"snitches get stitches"

The IP address should be able to be traced but LE has to actively pursue that.

Another posted looked at the profile of that online poster and that person apparently posts similar remarks on all cases.

Another posted looked at the profile of that online poster and that person apparently posts similar remarks on all cases.

Yeah I also heard that person was an Internet troll essentially and was going around saying similar things on other cases/stories.

What. A. Dick.

Hey guys for a piece of good news - a boy as rescued from being buried under a sand dune for quite some time and LIVED. Complete miracle. Just a little something to remind everyone here of the hope and miracles that occur in every day life and even can touch this case of AS.

Morning :)

This is a very tough case!
Typically, you zero in on the BF, but what would his motive be? If she were PG and hounding him... or if she was so crazy about him and during a fight she got seriously hurt....
But, she was on the streets in wee-hours and in an agitated/emotional state that would leave her vulnerable to random attack (thinking of poor Mickey Shunick case who simply was riding her bike in wee-hours and not in an emotional state)...
then again, she had been at a party and with others - did someone see and figure they could take her?

Can you imaging the evidence/event board for this case - pictures posted of all who were around/near her that night, with notes about alibis, clips from surveillance cams, etc..

Does anyone else think its strange that her roomies went to Hunington beach this weekend and had a good time while their "Friend" is missing?

Im sorry but if it were my friend....let alone a roommate I think Id still be passing out flyers or looking for her.... I myself couldn't not have a good time. I mean I don't even know the girl but I think about her every day and try to look for clues as to what happened to her.

Or maybe she (AS) was in CA?????? Anything is possible at this point right

Does anyone else think its strange that her roomies went to Hunington beach this weekend and had a good time while their "Friend" is missing?

Im sorry but if it were my friend....let alone a roommate I think Id still be passing out flyers or looking for her.... I myself couldn't not have a good time. I mean I don't even know the girl but I think about her every day and try to look for clues as to what happened to her.

I saw that too. Not so surprised. I have followed too many cases involving young people to be surprised anymore. Most of them seem to carry on as though nothing happened. Maybe a handful change their profile pics to a missing flier.

BBM

Trying to put myself in this same situation, I don't feel I would be leaving the area for such a trip; I would like to think that I would be spending all my time and resources searching for her.

That being said, I also know every individual is different and each deals with all things in their own way. This trip could have been preplanned and they chose to continue with their plans or it could have been a last minute decision where they were needing some time away to regroup. I have never been in this kind of situation before and it really is hard to say what their reasoning was for the trip.

However, I do think it would be out of the ordinary, if at least they hadn't made mention of AS under the circumstances. JMO.

This is a very tough case!
Typically, you zero in on the BF, but what would his motive be? If she were PG and hounding him... or if she was so crazy about him and during a fight she got seriously hurt....
But, she was on the streets in wee-hours and in an agitated/emotional state that would leave her vulnerable to random attack (thinking of poor Mickey Shunick case who simply was riding her bike in wee-hours and not in an emotional state)...
then again, she had been at a party and with others - did someone see and figure they could take her?

Can you imaging the evidence/event board for this case - pictures posted of all who were around/near her that night, with notes about alibis, clips from surveillance cams, etc..

I think that's interesting, Steve. You're the first one I've seen here pose the possibility that she could have been pregnant. And I'm sure others have thought about it.

If that were the case, it might be a reason she would want to disappear. I think she had online friends she might have contacted that night, on her laptop.

Yes, I do find it strange. Especially for her roommates to have gone. But then maybe they know something we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member