AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had no cash! Dad had to give her $10 for gas a few days before and she had no job! Free ride sounds good, I'll just ditch the cabbie....

Maybe he saw her 'duck' over to the other side of O'Reilly's and he thought she was stiffing him (because maybe she was). So he drove over there when he left the AM/PM

JMHO Naturally

About the wallet: Even when I was 19 I was very careful with my purse, wallet, valuables, etc. There is no way I would have left my wallet with 40 to 50 people partying in my apartment.

My daughter is 13 and takes hers to the mailbox. It becomes an extension of ourselves, I think.

What do you carry in your wallet when you're 19 years old?

Drivers License
Social Security Card
Visa/Debit Card
Student ID Card
Fake ID
Department Store Credit Card
Health Insurance Card

Cash, maybe.

Nope! No way I would have left that for just anyone to possibly steal.
The only things on your list that I had in my wallet when I was 19 was a drivers license and a little cash.

She had no cash! Dad had to give her $10 for gas a few days before and she had no job! Free ride sounds good, I'll just ditch the cabbie....

But then, he said on the NG show he had just given her money to go shopping the day before the party. So she must have had some cash. Somewhere.

All, I'm new here so be nice :)

I live in Mesa AZ and have been following this story since it broke. Today there was another write up on it on it on a site I always visit (azcentral or azfamily...sorry I was at work and can't remember) and that made me start looking at the time line. Using the power of the internets I found this thread and mamacita's AMAZING time line! Thanks for that!

Someone said what I've been thinking: How does anyone know that was her on the phone calling for the cab?

Also (pure speculation but I've read enough about this kind of stuff to know what's going on) it's almost ALMOST always someone the vic knows and/or trusts.

Taking that into account: She's probably drunk and tired (or tipsy and tired) it's after 4am, she whacked a curb (that turn is sharp and if you're going fast or not paying attention or impaired you'll smack it) hard enough to blow both her tires. Driver side tires right? That would mean she swerved out of her lane to do that.

Limps the car *almost home*. Why almost? it wasn't that much further to go...

Comes in, changes for whatever reason (I can think of a few off the top of my head). Then...this is where it gets HUH? leaves without her keys or wallet although she's supposedly getting cab.

Ok, I think I have my facts somewhat straight here. Now lets look at the WHYs.

She's messed up, fighting with the BF, there's a party going on. "hey baby, you need a ride to your BF's place, I'm headed that way."

That's what I'm thinking happen.

OR

Jealous girl kills her and to throw off the scent calls a cab so people will think the cabbie did it.

I'm on and off the internets the next few days so I won't be able to check back as often as I can see some...errr...MOST of you can, but someone think with me...shoot holes in my ideas. Hell, I'm off all next week, I can drive around and take pix and video of the areas if you want.

For some reason this is driving me nuts. I got the same way with the serial shooters a few years ago...

Again, I'm new, I don't know what the protocol is here (yes, I read "the rules) but if this is too long winded or is revisiting something someone already beat to death I'm sorry. I just think this thing is solvable.

awww shucks. you are far too kind. thank you, my dear. and welcome to the boards and your new addiction! :)

The only things on your list that I had in my wallet when I was 19 was a drivers license and a little cash.

Really!
icon6.gif

Why call a cab without cash? Unless maybe she was planning on having the BF pay on the other end, and that is partly why she kept calling and also, finally warned him she was on the way.

i'm not sure why i didn't think about this before.. could she have injured herself when she hit the curb? if she was going as fast as the witness says and was able to pop 2 tires... i'd think her tiny little self might have bobbed around a little bit (either side to side or onto the steering wheel).. possibly hitting her head. this could have clouded her judgement that night.. either just a little bit or a lot. and that could explain why some of her actions made no sense, and she might have been more willing to take aid from someone who offered it.

Would you have left your wallet in an apartment full of party goers?

I would, if my goal was to NOT have ID on me, as then if she was asked for ID by a cop, she could say she forgot her wallet. I doubt she carried anything at all, except maybe cash in a pocket.

And really, I do not feel it is confirmed that the apartment was still full of people. Would like to hear LE say the party went on until 5am. Do we know if they have? Or just "media"?

i'm not sure why i didn't think about this before.. could she have injured herself when she hit the curb? if she was going as fast as the witness says and was able to pop 2 tires... i'd think her tiny little self might have bobbed around a little bit (either side to side or onto the steering wheel).. possibly hitting her head. this could have clouded her judgement that night.. either just a little bit or a lot. and that could explain why some of her actions made no sense, and she might have been more willing to take aid from someone who offered it.

Wondered this waaaaay back... for the first few days I was hopeful she might show up in a hospital with a bad concussion or something... well, it was the better alternative to what we're dealing with now (hopeful may be a poor word choice but I think you understand).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.B89