AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure why i didn't think about this before.. could she have injured herself when she hit the curb? if she was going as fast as the witness says and was able to pop 2 tires... i'd think her tiny little self might have bobbed around a little bit (either side to side or onto the steering wheel).. possibly hitting her head. this could have clouded her judgement that night.. either just a little bit or a lot. and that could explain why some of her actions made no sense, and she might have been more willing to take aid from someone who offered it.

That's a possibility. Was she wearing a seat-belt? I wonder if air bags deployed in her car?

Actually, looking back, it wasn't at all uncommon for me to leave my apartment when there was a huge party going on. And I didn't have any roommates. In fact I recall a couple of times returning and the cops were there for one reason or another. And I didn't take my wallet, as a matter of fact, cause I had gone swimming. And I didn't know half the people there even.

OK, it's 9:15pm here. I'm off for the night! Thank you all for the hospitality!

-Why's the phone going to VM?

-Why's the wallet left behind?

-WHO was at that party?

-If the moon was made of BBQ spare ribs would you eat it?

-I'm convinced this is a crime of opportunity from someone that has a misdemeanor criminal background and it got out of hand. Snatch and grab is still on the table but more rare than a Sharknado attack in Kansas at highnoon.

-Let's all just hope she ran off and is safe.

This thing is really bothering me. We can do this. We need more facts. I think we have scenarios worked out with what we have. WORK. IT. BACKWARDS.

ok...you guys rock. I'll BBL. Hasta pasta.

I am sure she was at the least, very shaken and maybe in a bit of shock. Air bags should have deployed, at the reported speed, but we have not heard. When my air bags deployed in a crash, I,ended up with blood on my chest somehow and was definitely stunned/shocked for a while. It would have been a real trick driving with all that on top of you.

Does her phone go to voice mail when she is using it? Some do, and she sure was using it.

That's a possibility. Was she wearing a seat-belt? I wonder if air bags deployed in her car?

Ohhhhhh....that's SUCH a great question. But if this were the case I have a hunch we would have been told this. I don't think she was injured.

Most cell phones do, unless you put the other caller on hold and answer.

Whoa. Maybe she was on another call when he called. Do we know the exact moment her phone went dead or are we assuming it went dead because it went to voicemail?

edit: nevermind... pinged. Carry on.

Ohhhhhh....that's SUCH a great question. But if this were the case I have a hunch we would have been told this. I don't think she was injured.

Maybe the air bags didn't deploy and there is no evidence of an injury left behind like blood. What if Adrienne suffered a head injury like Mamacita proposed?

Would we be able to tell that she did or didn't by looking at the interior of the car?

OK, it's 9:15pm here. I'm off for the night! Thank you all for the hospitality!

-Why's the phone going to VM?

-Why's the wallet left behind?

-WHO was at that party?

-If the moon was made of BBQ spare ribs would you eat it?

-I'm convinced this is a crime of opportunity from someone that has a misdemeanor criminal background and it got out of hand. Snatch and grab is still on the table but more rare than a Sharknado attack in Kansas at highnoon.

-Let's all just hope she ran off and is safe.

This thing is really bothering me. We can do this. We need more facts. I think we have scenarios worked out with what we have. WORK. IT. BACKWARDS.

ok...you guys rock. I'll BBL. Hasta pasta.

It was definitely Sharknado.

See you soon, LizardBoy.

Maybe the air bags didn't deploy and there is no evidence of an injury left behind like blood. What if Adrienne suffered a head injury like Mamacita proposed?

Would we be able to tell that she did or didn't by looking at the interior of the car?

Not necessarily unless she had left blood. I have wondered about this myself.

ETA: But I don't think this was the case. Hence, going back to her apt changing clothes calling BF a kazillion times, ordering a cab, walking off, no I don't think she suffered a concussion or amnesia. JMOH

If blood, would explain changing clothes?

Yes it would, but I truly think they would have found blood on the clothing she left behind if that were the case.

She was a very classy young lady. I think she wanted to get out of her 'party clothes' into something more appropriate for the day.

ETA: She was, after all, in a see through blouse, and shorts with leggings. I would have changed if I had been her.

Again: JMHO

ETA: But I don't think this was the case. Hence, going back to her apt changing clothes calling BF a kazillion times, ordering a cab, walking off, no I don't think she suffered a concussion or amnesia. JMOH

Yes it would, but I truly think they would have found blood on the clothing she left behind if that were the case.

She was a very classy young lady. I think she wanted to get out of her 'party clothes' into something more appropriate for the day.

Good point.

Edit: I have no idea why it did that... ^^^

I'm not ready to disregard the possibility that Adrienne may have been impaired by an injury suffered during her car accident. MOO.

Okay, I'm going to go watch an LMN movie. Maybe I'll pick up some ideas. :p

G'night all!

PS: Tonto, glad to hear you are 'responsible'. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attn2detale