AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! So I'm a little new to this site but this case has caught my interest. You said AS's cousin was murdered? How long ago did this happen and is there a site with information that I can look at. It doesn't seem far off that if she was close with her cousin that they might target her. Thanks

:Welcome1:

Police say someone fired three shots from the street and into the house party. It happened near 83rd Avenue and Indian School Road, about a mile from where Fabian lived. A bullet went through the home and into the backyard where Fabian was standing. He died at the hospital.

It doesn't appear that Adrienne's cousin was specifically targeted in the drive by shooting. He was in the backyard of the home and the shots were fired from the street so the shooter could not see him.

Is there a connection between these two case's? It's hard to say in my opinion.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ses-reward-to-catch-sons-killer#ixzz2aeZcL94A

I can't see the cousin's murder having anything to do with this case, unless the murderer(s) were also at the party. It is too much of a stretch to me that these people would happen to run into her otherwise.

It doesn't appear that Adrienne's cousin was specifically targeted in the drive by shooting. He was in the backyard of the home and the shots were fired from the street so the shooter could not see him.

Is there a connection between these two case's? It's hard to say in my opinion.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ses-reward-to-catch-sons-killer#ixzz2aeZcL94A

I think the connection is peripheral, in that it shows the kinds of folks who tend to frequent these kinds of parties. There is probably good reason police were adamant about hunting down the attendees that night. These aren't just relatively innocent co-ed college keggers.

I think the connection is peripheral, in that it shows the kinds of folks who tend to frequent these kinds of parties. There is probably good reason police were adamant about hunting down the attendees that night. These aren't just innocent co-ed college keggers.

I really thought it was, but the more I dig, it is painfully obvious it was not just another party with teens attending.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The Doe Network referenced the All Voices Write up on AS today. I cannot post it here, but highly recommend peeps check it out.

Interesting write up. The last paragraph sums up my feelings on this case personally.

So something horrible happens during a party that kills the cousin (shot)

And then something horrible happens during a party that might signal foul play toward AS.

What is it with this family and Parties gone nightmarish?

Sorry. I'm just taking in all the info you all just provided (THANK YOU!)

The Doe Network referenced the All Voices Write up on AS today. I cannot post it here, but highly recommend peeps check it out.

Interesting write up. The last paragraph sums up my feelings on this case personally.

I excitedly went to look it up.. only to realise I'd already read it! I'm inclined to agree as well.

So something horrible happens during a party that kills the cousin (shot)

And then something horrible happens during a party that might signal foul play toward AS.

Suddenly I feel pleased I spend my evenings posting on internet forums and not at parties..

That article may say Fabian was in the wrong place at the Wrong time, but isn't the same now being said about AS?

"Detectives are at a loss too. There were several people at the party but cops were told very little. Nobody seems to know exactly where the shots came from. It's not clear if it was a drive-by or if the shooter or shooters were at the party.
Sgt. Darren Burch, with Silent Witness, said Fabian was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
"We don't believe the shooter ever saw Fabian. Fabian wasn't the target," Burch said."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ses-reward-to-catch-sons-killer#ixzz2aeh1n1Uz

It's just.... The partygoers in Fabian's case don't talk either? Maybe they were intimidated into not talking bc the shooter was fimiliar to them all?

The similarities are hard to ignore.
Even the same age at the time things went wrong... 19.

Would that explain why
AS was insisting on leaving and returning to the bf ?
It just might!
No one from either party
has had much to say...

Haven't seen cab guy in a couple of days. Hopefully he will check in soon.

The similarities are hard to ignore.
Even the same age at the time things went wrong... 19.

Yeah I even wonder... Did she get clued into something at that party about what happened to her cousin? Maybe she figured out someone she thought she trusted was behind his murder or was helping cover it up? So as she was a liability to talk, she had to be rid of?

Idk There's multiple theories and possibilities I see here even beyond the aforementioned.

This is becoming one very tangled web that's been weaved.

It reminds of that show "The Mole"
One person sneaking around...

----------------------
Whatever MIGHT have been going on at the party
IF ANYTHING EVEN WAS...
It the bf chose to stay out of it
that would explain why he called the room mate to check on AS instead of doing so himself.

Since we know nothing anything is possible still.
LE is either stumped or they know exactly what's up...
Releasing the video now makes me think they aren't as far along as they'd like to be as far as suspects go...
I was not worried when they didn't release it - I figured that they didn't need help.
Maybe they are just trying to ruffle some feathers and flush out those that were involved.

As far as the guy in the gloves and coat go...he could very well work there. He might have been working in the beer cooler. I know someone that worked in a gas station in AZ, and yes he wore gloves and a jacket if he was working in the cooler. He didn't always remove them if he walked outside for a smoke break, to check on something, or to talk to me. Just my opinion and experience.

As for the theory that the guy with the gloves might work at the AM/PM, I don't think so. He was shown quite a lot, and police asked if anybody recognized anyone in the video. I would think they would have shown only the other guy, since an employee would already have been identified.
Unless, of course, it is speculated that it was someone who was doing an odd-job there (cleaning the shop windows for a few bucks or something) and not known to the regular personnel.
My impression is rather some bum that wasn't allowed in the store as he might bother customers (panhandling) or stealing stuff, and leaning in the door to reason with an employee ("C'mon, man, lemme in" or asking if he could offer his services (car window cleaning) to customers at the gas pumps). Something like this.

My impression is rather some bum that wasn't allowed in the store as he might bother customers (panhandling) or stealing stuff, and leaning in the door to reason with an employee ("C'mon, man, lemme in" or asking if he could offer his services (car window cleaning) to customers at the gas pumps). Something like this.

This sounds about right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member