AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry don't know why or how that posted twice, and I don't know how to delete one of them.

No worries. Board was a bit wonky for me earlier today too :Welcome1:

Ok so I just looked back at the video, and yes he looks out of place. Not for leaning in on the door like that, because my friend leaned in his store in that exact way. Usually making sure a new employee, or another employee didn't need help or whatever. However, the guy in the video looked like he was wearing a t-shirt, not an AMPM shirt. So, IMO he does not look like an employee.

Yeah I even wonder... Did she get clued into something at that party about what happened to her cousin? Maybe she figured out someone she thought she trusted was behind his murder or was helping cover it up? So as she was a liability to talk, she had to be rid of?

Idk There's multiple theories and possibilities I see here even beyond the aforementioned.

I am wondering the same thing Maybe that was the reason for getting away from the apartment as soon as possible and calling the cab to pick her up from AMPM? Maybe there was someone at that party that was part of what happened to her cousin. Could explain the amount of times she called the BF maybe she was feeling scared? JMO

If anyone cares to know, not only was her cousin Fabian only 19 years old when he passed on, but he left behind a girlfriend who had just become pregnant DAYS before :(

Could there be a connection between the pregnancy and Fabian's death? A secret boyfriend or even sibling of gf got upset that Fabian got his girl pregnant?

As for the guy in the video with gloves, assuming there was an employee at the register, would the AMPM have two employees at that time of day? In my area it's unlikely.

Oh, and as odd as it is that a body was found on a nearby street that night/morning, why would George leave that body (I'm sorry her name is escaping me at the moment) in the open, but hide A?

if the guy in the video at AMPM was an employee would he not have already been identified? surely LE would have questioned members of staff who were working at AMPM the time AS disappeared?

if the guy in the video at AMPM was an employee would he not have already been identified? surely LE would have questioned members of staff who were working at AMPM the time AS disappeared?

yep!
I find it odd that he kinda nods at someone.
Is that when her cell was shut off?
The same time the cab arrives?

If this guy was involved AS is not with him there...
That makes me think that something happened much earlier and the cab call was to make it appear she was alive and well and in the area of her apartment...

It smells like a cover up to me.
By who or why??? :dunno:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

That article may say Fabian was in the wrong place at the Wrong time, but isn't the same now being said about AS?

"Detectives are at a loss too. There were several people at the party but cops were told very little. Nobody seems to know exactly where the shots came from. It's not clear if it was a drive-by or if the shooter or shooters were at the party.
Sgt. Darren Burch, with Silent Witness, said Fabian was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
"We don't believe the shooter ever saw Fabian. Fabian wasn't the target," Burch said."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ses-reward-to-catch-sons-killer#ixzz2aeh1n1Uz

It's just.... The partygoers in Fabian's case don't talk either? Maybe they were intimidated into not talking bc the shooter was fimiliar to them all?

Quoting your post because it talks about Adrienne's cousin's death and her disappearance and I want to address this for a second.

I just went ahead and mapped the location where the drive by shooting of Adrienne's cousin occurred. Indian School Road and 83rd.

http://goo.gl/maps/eIaI1

I thought it would be a lone marker on Adrienne's casemap, but then I noticed the icon of a female walking within like a block of that location. Sure enough,

"Arteaga said during their argument inside the house, he stepped out to get some air and when he came back, Salinas was gone, police said.

Arteaga said he found Salinas walking toward Indian School Road and told her he would take her home. "

http://www.k5thehometeam.com/story/...heds-light-prior-to-tempe-teens-disappearance

So, I'm wondering if it was gang-related in some way maybe.... territorial perhaps? No idea if that kind of stuff happens in that area.... I mean, her cousin was killed in a drive-by shooting on Indian School Road, and then the night Adrienne disappeared she was walking down Indian School Road and despite the fact she was SO SO angry with her boyfriend, she agreed to get into his car at that point, and stayed there just long enough to get to Fifth and Mill, where she got back out and walked the rest of the way. I wonder if she got in despite her anger because the threat of gang violence was so big to her? Or maybe just the memory of the fact her cousin was killed right there...

I don't know but that coincidence bugs me. Same place her cousin was killed, she was walking just hours before her disappearance... probably nothing, I know. But I had to at least dedicate one single post to pointing it out.

Quoting your post because it talks about Adrienne's cousin's death and her disappearance and I want to address this for a second.

I just went ahead and mapped the location where the drive by shooting of Adrienne's cousin occurred. Indian School Road and 83rd.

I thought it would be a lone marker on Adrienne's casemap, but then I noticed the icon of a female walking within like a block of that location. Sure enough,

http://www.k5thehometeam.com/story/...heds-light-prior-to-tempe-teens-disappearance

So, I'm wondering if it was gang-related in some way maybe.... territorial perhaps? No idea if that kind of stuff happens in that area.... I mean, her cousin was killed in a drive-by shooting on Indian School Road, and then the night Adrienne disappeared she was walking down Indian School Road and despite the fact she was SO SO angry with her boyfriend, she agreed to get into his car at that point, and stayed there just long enough to get to Fifth and Mill, where she got back out and walked the rest of the way. I wonder if she got in despite her anger because the threat of gang violence was so big to her? Or maybe just the memory of the fact her cousin was killed right there...

I don't know but that coincidence bugs me. Same place her cousin was killed, she was walking just hours before her disappearance... probably nothing, I know. But I had to at least dedicate one single post to pointing it out.

Umm Wow - that is scary!!!
There is just no way that is a coincidence!!!
She was on that road for a reason!!!

OK it is very late where I live and I am very tired and don't have the best eyesight but see the part at the end of the video when one guy walks out n the guy with the gloves walks back in is he holding something in his hand? It would be his left hand could someone with better eyesight please check if im imagining it or not. Thank you.

Perhaps the suspect that murdered FC live off Indian school road?

Granted where Fabian was murdered was further west on Indian school rd. than the area of Indian school in Scottsdale where AS was walking toward, but perhaps there is a connection.

I would hate to think the bf said she was walking toward Indian school to cover his alibi bc maybe she escaped out of his car near Indian school for a moment? Maybe he was driving her to the area on Indian school rd. where those responsible for Fabian's murder lived?

Perhaps the car wreck was a set up to make it look like AS disappeared or met some unfortunate fate due to a wreck?

This is starting to sound like one creepy story.

Actually:

Perhaps the suspect responsible for killing her cousin saw her walking near Indian school rd and recognized her and stalked her from there, following the bf while AS was in his car from Indian School to Mill and 5th? Then following AS home?

Maybe this person gave AS a ride from mill and 5th and is how AS got home without RF seeing her walking back???

sorry his right hand jeez my brain isn't functioning at all lol

yes I did think I saw something at first I thought gun??? Now I don't know for sure but since you mentioned it maybe there is something in his hand.

I thought LE said the cousin was a random victim and the shooters would not even have seen who they were shooting.

Anyway this is all too far-fetched for my little brain. A random predator, rare as such abductions are, is more likely to me.

Perhaps the suspect that murdered FC live off Indian school road?

Granted where Fabian was murdered was further west on Indian school rd. than the area of Indian school in Scottsdale where AS was walking toward, but perhaps there is a connection.

I would hate to think the bf said she was walking toward Indian school to cover his alibi bc maybe she escaped out of his car near Indian school for a moment? Maybe he was driving her to the area on Indian school rd. where those responsible for Fabian's murder lived?

Perhaps the car wreck was a set up to make it look like AS disappeared or met some unfortunate fate due to a wreck?

This is starting to sound like one creepy story.

This information should be posted on Fabian's thread too -imo

It is all starting to gel for me...

I thought LE said the cousin was a random victim and the shooters would not even have seen who they were shooting.

Anyway this is all too far-fetched for my little brain. A random predator, rare as such abductions are, is more likely to me.

but what if AS had found out information about people who were involved with the shooting? JMO

If AS found out somehow who the shooter was it doesn't matter if he targeted the cousin or not.
He opened fire at a party.
She was a psych major with a lot of time on her hands...
She came close to dying herself... I could see her trying get justice for her cousin and it backfiring...

Could still be a random killer but I just don't see it happening that close to sunrise...
If she was taken by a random person it could be more believable to me anyway , if it was closer to say 3am.

There were people all over that area of the AmPm. Coming and going... SOMEONE would have seen her somewhere on her route. I just don't think those calls were made by AS.

I have a feeling bc fabian was latino and it seemed like a drive by, LE just chalked him up as another innocent bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then in the next breath they say they don't know if the shot came from inside the party or outside. How does any of this add up?

I find it increasingly alarming that I can hardly find any reports about LE asking for help in Fabian's case, but his mother kept trying to speak through media outlets time and time again.

I have a feeling his case was not respected and what a tragedy it is that we have to possibly have lost Adrienne to bring light to Fabian's murder as well as the countless young men of color that are murdered and forgotten every single day In this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne