AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
every theory and new idea here lately seems to have some merit. I hope these new thoughts break something loose soon. I have said it before - I'd want you all on my team if I were missing.

83rd AVENUE and Indian School is not near 83rd STREET and Indian School in Scottsdale, just for clarification. Indian School runs east and west and is a very major thoroughfare. 83rd Avenue and 83rd Street are many miles apart.

You're right, there's about 166 main streets between them going East and West, 83 main streets on either side of Central Avenue.
(Native Arizonan)

I think it too much to imagine a was not driving the car. That presents far too complicated a set-up and completely unnecessary, IMO. I cannot see the point of doing all that and then pretending she called a cab, etc. as the last thing one would expect is that she would be determined to head back out after wrecking like that, which is why I think it is true. She was operating on emotion that night and the actions described make a kind of sense to me. She wanted to get rid of the clothes and the bag so that she would not be linked to the car, if she had been seen, and carry out her mission to get to to the BF.

I think it's rather sad that the only concrete stuff we have to go on is the 911 call from a stranger. And AS's phone records/texts/pings.

Everyone else has been rather vague and nonchalant. Think about that.....

AS was around crowds of people that night but in reality she was very alone.

BTW, good to see you on this thread, Bernina. We could use your help! :rockon:

Now I can't get it to play !!!
The guy who doesn't enter the store... is he wearing gloves ?

I need to get to my computer!
Maybe I can watch it again on it and grab a screen shot.

Who wears gloves in AZ in June?
A motorcyclist/cyclist ? Was a bike seen in the video?

*eta: even teens that aren't in "gangs" throw the hand signs around here to look "cool".

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Nope, no gloves, just the white balance on the video is off and it looks like he has a cell phone in his hand. He's probably a kid from out of state, or a wanna be "gangsta" type. Those kids will wear anything, no matter how hot it is outside.

Nope, no gloves, just the white balance on the video is off and it looks like he has a cell phone in his hand. He's probably a kid from out of state, or a wanna be "gangsta" type. Those kids will wear anything, no matter how hot it is outside.

Why are his hands so much lighter than his face?
maybe my computer made the off balance worse.

uploadfromtaptalk1375324183272.jpg
His face is much darker IMO

I think it too much to imagine a was not driving the car. That presents far too complicated a set-up and completely unnecessary, IMO. I cannot see the point of doing all that and then pretending she called a cab, etc. as the last thing one would expect is that she would be determined to head back out after wrecking like that, which is why I think it is true. She was operating on emotion that night and the actions described make a kind of sense to me. She wanted to get rid of the clothes and the bag so that she would not be linked to the car, if she had been seen, and carry out her mission to get to to the BF.

I have my questions. The key might have been by itself because someone borrowed her vehicle.
Again, all we have is eye witness/hearsay that could be entirely self serving.
Most teens, early 20's, will be on their cells in a hot flash when they have a wreck. And for all I've heard and read, AS was very responsible.
Do we even know if she knew her roomates or were they selected by the school?

I have my questions. The key might have been by itself because someone borrowed her vehicle.
Again, all we have is eye witness/hearsay that could be entirely self serving.
Most teens, early 20's, will be on their cells in a hot flash when they have a wreck. And for all I've heard and read, AS was very responsible.
Do we even know if she knew her roomates or were they selected by the school?

I think these are girls she grew up with... Didn't they all go to highschool together?

I could be wrong.

I think it's rather sad that the only concrete stuff we have to go on is the 911 call from a stranger. And AS's phone records/texts/pings.

Everyone else has been rather vague and nonchalant. Think about that.....

AS was around crowds of people that night but in reality she was very alone.

BTW, good to see you on this thread, Bernina. We could use your help! :rockon:

Hey, ATOH! Just slummin' till CMJA gets another trial date.:facepalm:
This is so sad, AS is such a beautiful girl, I really think her age has been a factor in the limited news updates and MSM. Tempe PD are pretty good, I hope they knock something out of the trees, so to speak.
I don't understand the disengagement by her "friends", it's like "No big deal". Very weird.

I had heard that these were very long term friends. IIRC, the bf was dating AS for at least a year or so.

That doesn't mean they were still very close. No judgement here. We don't even know what her plans were 'cause her lease was going to be up (it's up now, I believe).

Wish we could hear from someone outside of her inner circle like a schoolmate or a cousin/aunt or somebody. Who did she confide in?

I think these are girls she grew up with... Didn't they all go to highschool together?

I could be wrong.

I'd be checking the web to catch info, but I've remained out of band camp for several months and don't want to break my record! :floorlaugh:
Not gonna break any TOS, but if someone just happens to know?

I'd be checking the web to catch info, but I've remained out of band camp for several months and don't want to break my record! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I hear ya!
I know her dad said she'd known the bf since 5th grade.
This wasn't college housing was it?

I am almost positive the girls chose to live together and weren't "placed" together by the college.

I had heard that these were very long term friends. IIRC, the bf was dating AS for at least a year or so.

That doesn't mean they were still very close. No judgement here. We don't even know what her plans were 'cause her lease was going to be up (it's up now, I believe).

Wish we could hear from someone outside of her inner circle like a schoolmate or a cousin/aunt or somebody. Who did she confide in?

I read AS and her BF had been on and off since 5th grade, but have yet to glean anything about her roomies. My little bro went to Arcadia HS, but he's about 20+ years older than AS.

I could be wrong.

I remember reading this somewhere, but of course, I can't remember where. I thought they were all fairly tight and chose to live together (or used to be, I can't comment on how their relationships were recently). JMO.

I remember reading this somewhere, but of course, I can't remember where. I thought they were all fairly tight and chose to live together (or used to be, I can't comment on how their relationships were recently). JMO.

It appears the majority of them went to Coronado High & Arcadia High. Arcadia is on Scottsdale / Phoenix border but is Scottsdale School District. I went to Scottsdale High and was a senior the year it closed. Many of the students went to either Saguaro, Coronado or Arcadia the following year depending upon the boundaries. My point is, they could have all gone to the same elementary and Jr High and then separated at High School but remained friends...

*sleep deprivation*

It appears the majority of them went to Coronado High & Arcadia High. Arcadia is on Scottsdale / Phoenix border but is Scottsdale School District. I went to Scottsdale High and was a senior the year it closed. Many of the students went to either Saguaro, Coronado or Arcadia the following year depending upon the boundaries. My point is, they could have all gone to the same elementary and Jr High and then separated at High School but remained friends...

Hi this is my first post, but I've been reading the threads and trying to catch up. Hoping that I can glean something that will help.
I think that even though the 3 girls were child hood friends, RF and SD are closer friends to each other. I did come across a photo online of those two graduating from Coronado HS, so maybe that is why they might be closer. I get the feeling that AS was a bit of a loner and she was probably closer to FA than anyone else in her peer group. Which is why she called him after the wreck, rather than one of her roomies.
Also thinking over different things I've read, I got the impression that the main streets there (Hardy, University)have some traffic even at that time of day. Seems that someone would have seen something, if this is so and if she actually did make it to the streets to walk to the AmPm.
I'd also like to add that I can't find her information on the fbi missing page. This puzzles me, since I thought they were helping?
Everyday I hope to check back and see that she has been found safe.

Personally I don't think the cousin's murder has anything to do with this, other than to demonstrate what a tragic set of circumstances the family have found themselves in.. it's just a bit far-fetched for me, and I prefer to try and keep my theories as simple as possible. The case is already weird as heck without involving more offshoots. It is so tempting though, after a lifetime reading crime fiction where there's a twist at the end of every chapter!!

But it is great to see so much interest in Adrienne. :) Hopefully 'fresh' eyes will give us a new perspective.

Seeing how the BF is one of two people LE has made a point of ruling out it does not seem a good use of time, to me, to focus on him. Not to say LE has not come back in other cases and charged someone who they said was not a POI, but for now, he seems to be cleared. They said her phone never left the area and I would guess that his was in Scottsdale soon after he says he left her. Of course he could have taken his phone home and gone back out again...but I don't think that is what happened. I think he was only too happy to remove himself from the scene.

Sorry to ask if already been mentioned, but do we know if her phone pinged while at boyfriends. I just can't get passed the point of her going to boyfriends only to sneak off, let him drive her home, only to turn around and want to go back. Makes no sense to me at all. I know, he's been cleared at this point, but I can't get this off of my mind.

Another thing, I can't help but wonder is, since she left her car in the street. Wouldn't she be worried it would get towed, or maybe...wouldn't she want to get it towed, so call a tow company, or call her father to help her come get it rather than leave it there. I can't get passed this idea either. A person wouldn't just leave your car in the street. Did a different cab come along and offer her a ride? Now I'm rambling, but some things I can't make sense of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub