AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/media/Adrienne%20Salinas%20%20-AZ-/071913fF-willHoldVigil.jpg.html?sort=6&o=50
Father said she would drink a few beers socially. Roommates and BF say she is drinking at the party.

I went through the photo bucket stuff, not there, I know that statement has got to be on the previous threads...I went through the bulk of them yesterday. It could have been from the initial start of the investigation :scared: majorly pulling out hair

Bernina, and anyone else searching thru threads, here's a neat trick to make searching a page faster: Hit Ctrl F and a little search box will pop up in the browser. Usually upper right, but I have seen it on the bottom left. Anyway type in the main word you are searching for: ie, drinking and it will highlight that word throughout the page. Use up/down arrows to search.

I really believe Adrienne became a victim by being out at 5am. I don't think her roommates have anything to do with her being missing. But in any event, I hope we know someday.

If this is the case (and the perp is local / local awareness space), female morning joggers in the area need to be extra careful.

Why does it say "motorola phone found" in the tags? Just checking in, way behind here, but I googled and didn't see this particular development...

<edit: maybe its in case someone finds a motorola phone they may be directed here? If so, good idea!>

Why does it say "motorola phone found" in the tags? Just checking in, way behind here, but I googled but didn't see this development...

<edit: maybe its in case someone finds a motorola phone they may be directed here? If so, good idea!>

A few days ago local Sandsage was out in Adriennes neighborhood and found a broken up old phone. She called the LE and reported it and they told her to pick it up and take it to a different local spot where LE would meet them. LE never showed. Do not know what if anything became of it. IT was a broken up old motorola phone.

hope that helps.

jmo

A few days ago local Sandsage was out in Adriennes neighborhood and found a broken up old phone. She called the LE and reported it and they told her to pick it up and take it to a different local spot where LE would meet them. LE never showed. Do not know what if anything became of it. IT was a broken up old motorola phone.

hope that helps.

jmo

Thank you WideOpen!

I hope LE is quiet because they are onto someone. Many of us have seen, far too often, when silence from LE simply leads to a whole lot of nothing. It seems too soon for so much silence,but we have seen that before too, sadly.

Something I just shared with another WS:
If your room mate disappeared, left her car key, but more than likely had her house keys, and it was close to your apt........wouldn't you move? Wouldn't you be totally freaked out that just maybe someone could have been following her from where she left her vehicle? Or followed her away from the apt towards Hardy? And this person has her cell phone with her contacts so they could find out if you were at the apt or not?
And maybe they just might come and pay you a visit, using her house keys?

Just an observation.......I would have stayed somewhere else until I could find a new place.

If your room mate disappeared, left her car key, but more than likely had her house keys, and it was close to your apt........wouldn't you move? Wouldn't you be totally freaked out that just maybe someone could have been following her from where she left her vehicle? Or followed her away from the apt towards Hardy? And this person has her cell phone with her contacts so they could find out if you were at the apt or not?

Just an observation.......I would have stayed somewhere else until I could find a new place.

Maybe they have stayed elsewhere?

Or at the very least have the locks changed!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Only if I had the money to move....you'd have to break a lease, put down a deposit on a new apartment, etc. I'd definitely be trying to crash at other places & I'd definitely change the locks.

I think it may likely come down to statistics in the end. Indeed, the fundamentals of criminology may just be in play after all. They call them 'probabilities' for a reason.

Like, who is the most likely person to commit this crime? Who had the means, motive, and opportunity? Who had a reason to be the area? Who was she communicating with/talking to? And so on.

I think it may likely come down to statistics in the end. Indeed, the fundamentals of criminology may just be in play after all. They call them 'probabilities' for a reason.

Like, who is the most likely person to commit this crime? Who had the means, motive, and opportunity? Who had a reason to be the area? Who was she communicating with/talking to? And so on.

As far as we know, she did not communicate with anyone other the cab driver after she wrecked her car. She tried contacting her boyfriend, but one can't really call that communicating. So...assuming she left alone (which I do at this point) who does that leave?

I am leaning toward someone we are not aware of, whether she knew him/them/her or not.

*shudder*

There is too much to read every detail, but I am just catching on to this case. Did the wallet have her money and credit cards in it?

Maybe she just slipped a card in her pocket. I usually do that when I am going to be walking. I hate carrying junk around. I also think that it probably did happen exactly like the evidence is showing. I believe a 19 year old, emotional/drinking would want to go back to her bf's house if he wasn't answering and get frantic about it after having an argument and storming off. It isn't a good feeling to let an argument sit and brew without having any resolve to it. I don't really see anything that sets off alarms that someone is lying. There was a lot of people in the area and anything could have happened to her. I just hope for the best for her and her family. Very sad.

I would just like to comment on how great everyone is on here! I am only 20 years old and have had an interest in solving crime and following crime (Missing people in particular) since I was younger. my theories and thoughts are no where near as intelligent as yours but I really hope following more of these threads I can help and become a great sleuther ;) I am from Australia and follow mostly people who are missing in Australia or who have been found deceased however the whole story about AS has had me googling and looking at work all day since day 1.

Thank you everyone for your input and making my days at work more interesting. and most importantly doing this to help find AS!!!

There is too much to read every detail, but I am just catching on to this case. Did the wallet have her money and credit cards in it?

Maybe she just slipped a card in her pocket. I usually do that when I am going to be walking. I hate carrying junk around. I also think that it probably did happen exactly like the evidence is showing. I believe a 19 year old, emotional/drinking would want to go back to her bf's house if he wasn't answering and get frantic about it after having an argument and storming off. It isn't a good feeling to let an argument sit and brew without having any resolve to it. I don't really see anything that sets off alarms that someone is lying. There was a lot of people in the area and anything could have happened to her. I just hope for the best for her and her family. Very sad.

Nothing has really been said about the contents of the wallet as far as I know, except that no cards have been used.

I would just like to comment on how great everyone is on here! I am only 20 years old and have had an interest in solving crime and following crime (Missing people in particular) since I was younger. my theories and thoughts are no where near as intelligent as yours but I really hope following more of these threads I can help and become a great sleuther ;) I am from Australia and follow mostly people who are missing in Australia or who have been found deceased however the whole story about AS has had me googling and looking at work all day since day 1.

Thank you everyone for your input and making my days at work more interesting. and most importantly doing this to help find AS!!!

Welcome to WS...post your thoughts anytime. All theories welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87