AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could've also made that many calls in such a short time because someone was following her and she wanted to appear to be on the phone.

If it weren't almost night fall I would head over there and walk that route right now. No way am I going over there and do it alone *shudder*... Does anyone here use the Glympse app? I could send a Glympse while walking it... Tuesday, when I get the police report.

Sigh. Then again, with all of those apartments in the area, someone likely would have heard screams if she was taken on foot by someone, and that whatever happened to her took place outside and in that immediate area. Unless, of course, she was taken by use of a weapon and quickly ushered into someone's home.

Sigh. Then again, with all of those apartments in the area, someone likely would have heard screams if she was taken on foot by someone, and that whatever happened to her took place outside and in that immediate area. Unless, of course, she was taken by use of a weapon and into someone's home.

That's what I said! Check out the previous page with the link I posted on sex offenders in the area...
So scary. :(

Sigh. Then again, with all of those apartments in the area, someone likely would have heard screams if she was taken on foot by someone, and that whatever happened to her took place outside and in that immediate area. Unless, of course, she was taken by use of a weapon and into someone's home.

I dunno, Tonto. Maybe muffled screams but with all the multi-family housing, I think people get used to "not" hearing things...

Edited for example: Here, we are in a very um... "diverse" neighborhood. The ghetto birds are over us almost nightly. Meth labs have been busted, juvenile mayhem, gang activity (hey, it's home), so when I hear something, I peek out...occasionally, I will walk to the end of my porch, but in the time it takes to do that, if someone were being abducted, they could be under a bush, in a pathway hidden by other homes or in a car... There is always activity and for our own peace of mind, we have learned to un-hear a lot of it. Unfortunately.

I dunno, Tonto. Maybe muffled screams but with all the multi-family housing, I think people get used to "not" hearing things...

Well, in that case I hope they checked the park with a fine toothed comb.

She could've also made that many calls in such a short time because someone was following her and she wanted to appear to be on the phone.

This is one reason why I was especially wondering about voice mail messages. If this was the case (being followed), and she didn't get an answer on her bf's phone, I would think she would have left a message (or text) indicating this.

Tnhis is one reason why I was especially wondering about voicemail messages. If this was the case, and didn;t get an answer, I would think she would leave a message indicating this.

Or a message would be a lot of nonsensical one-sided conversation as if she was trying to pretend she was talking to someone... *guilty of this myself* ;)

So maybe she wasn't so erratic and disheveled after all. Maybe she was bombing boyfriend's phone for a perfectly logical reason.

So maybe she wasn't so erratic and disheveled after all. Maybe she was bombing boyfriend's phone for a perfectly logical reason.

That sounds far more "in character" than previous presumptions... IMO.

This is one reason why I was especially wondering about voice mail messages. If this was the case (being followed), and she didn't get an answer on her bf's phone, I would think she would have left a message (or text) indicating this.

This is true too. Dang.

Also, she wouldn't have had to call him that many times to look like she was on the phone. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

It does seem like she would leave some sort of hint on his phone, though, if she was worried. Surely no one was close enough to her to overhear her all that time she was calling him. Plus, didn't she break her calls to BF him to call or answer the taxi?

This is true too. Dang.

Also, she wouldn't have had to call him that many times to look like she was on the phone. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

I think if she'd left a regular message, "hey, I think I'm being followed", the person following her would know she was on to them and she was not actively on the line. She could hold the phone to her ear as if on a conversation and continuously end and redial from the same point on her phone without taking the phone from her ear to look at it. Follower would not know she was doing this and might just think she was on the phone. She could be saying things like "mhm" the whole time just redialing and redialing and redialing... *guilty of that too*

This is true too. Dang.

Yeah but if she was being followed or afraid, she may have been panicky enough to keep calling him in hopes that he would pick up so he could provide reassurance or to tell her what to do next. Perhaps?

I also wonder if she did get a ride from someone at or near her apartment and they dropped her off at O'Reilly's 'cause that would be the correct spot and direction if you were travelling by car. She could've just told them to "let me out by O'Reilly's" so they wouldn't have to go out of their way, cross the lane, and pull into the AMPM. Perhaps?

So, cab guy, it was definitely a female's voice on the phone? No chance it was a male that could have ordered the cab?

Also, just to be be sure / reiterating, there was not an online order placed for the cab, right?

One never knows how a case will turn out. While this reeks of a male perpetrator (most common), one would be surprised that females can be involved in cases like this, as in the case of sweet, beautiful kindergarten teacher Noelle Paquette in Sarnia, Ontario...Crazy, crazy and horrible outcome. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time, a victim of a crime of opportunity. She was abducted walking home from a party after a fight with her boyfriend around 2:00am New Year's Eve. Her random kidnappers turned out to be a sick perverted male/female couple who were into some really sick stuff and even wore furry costumes! ("Furries", the official term, one I learned here on WS.)

:gasp:

I think if she was being followed and couldn't get in touch with her boyfriend, she would have been calling other folks like mad. I think we can rule out that she was in fear up until the point something happened.

Most cities have cameras at intersections......either for surveillance purposes or for the issuing of speeding tickets/running a red light.

So Tempe doesn't have them? Nada....nothing?

Hmmm.......

I think if she was being followed and couldn't get in touch with her boyfriend, she would have been calling other folks like mad. I think we can rule out that she was in fear up until the point something happened.

You're right.

It does seem like she would leave some sort of hint on his phone, though, if she was worried. Surely no one was close enough to her to overhear her all that time she was calling him. Plus, didn't she break her calls to BF him to call or answer the taxi?

This is telling, too. This all goes back to the whole one minute she was on the phone and fine, and the next minute it was off and she was gone. I'd love to know if she has GPS and where she was when this happened.

60 seconds, folks. It's either a highly efficient perpetrator, someone she knew, or someone she trusted at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman