AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a little bit nuts... but... doesn't cab_guy have media ties? I bet he could get a copy of the police report for us! :scared:

One poster was offering to pay someone for the report and the time and effort. I believe they were sincere.

Maybe they will check in with sandsage
heck if I had $ to spare I'D send a $gram.
33 pages could be pricey perhaps???

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

IMO the fact that the room was in such disarray all over and it was typical of Adrienne's bedroom to look that way, means that a dresser drawer left partially open and the appearance of clothing perhaps having at some point been removed from it should NOT be taken as meaning that "clothes were freshly missing that arrienne took out in a hurry" or anything even remotely close to it.

IMO she was messy and probably left her dressers half open half shut and quite a bit, and if there was any clothing strewn about or anything (which it doesn't say) then that wouldn't faze me a bit either because it sounds like a typical teenage girl's bedroom to me.

All JMO.

Heh. Sounds like my niece's room, and she's around that age. I too did not read much into that.

Right GGE! That's what I'm thinking. The interview with the roomie took place in the bedroom she shared with Adrienne........she wouldn't have casually said "It appears my wallet is missing" and that would have been blacked out or corrected if it was wrong!

Heh. Sounds like my niece's room, and she's around that age. I too did not read much into that.

me either... I had messy roomies but I wasn't the maid and was not gonna clean up after them... it was not pretty :eek:

One poster was offering to pay someone for the report and the time and effort. I believe they were sincere.

Maybe they will check in with sandsage
Check if I had $ to spare I'D send a $gram.
33 pages could be pricey perhaps???

Problem is, that person was me. LOL :blushing:

It is $5 up to 20 pages plus $.25 per page after that, and it's a 33 page report. I had said I'd paypal whomever $20 to get the report, take hi res pics or scan each page, and upload 'em wherever for me/us.

But now I figure, let some kind-hearted soul come in and do a good deed. I'm sure it will happen, it's just a matter of how impatient I am. Which is - very.

Even if Adrienne took her wallet and some clothing, it doesn't make much of a difference, it's all part of her wanting to get to her boyfriends that night. Couldn't the clothing that might be missing from the dresser be the clothing she put in the overnight bag???

EDIT: The ONLY reason I have not done this myself so far is because a) I work very long days and b) it costs money which I do not have but honestly, this is bs and it's time to rob Peter to pay Paul and get it done. Over this.

SBM - didn't see your edit till now. Let's do this together. :seeya:

I don't either. My son had to room at one point with two girls and they were pigs. Funny how his room at home was the messiest room in the house, but when he had these two female roommates and all their mess, his room was the cleanest room in the place.

I think it's typical for college students, away from home for the first time, not having parents tell them to pick up their socks, to let the place go.

Imagine going to a party two nights in a row at a place that looks like that and stinks like urine and feces??? Ugh!! The booze and drugs better have been good.

Problem is, that person was me. LOL :blushing:

It is $5 up to 20 pages plus $.25 per page after that, and it's a 33 page report. I had said I'd paypal whomever $20 to get the report, take hi res pics or scan each page, and upload 'em wherever for me/us.

But now I figure, let some kind-hearted soul come in and do a good deed. I'm sure it will happen, it's just a matter of how impatient I am. Which is - very.

I can handle the costs. I have honed financial creativity to an art form. ;) I will scan and host as PDFs so download adobe if you're interested and don't have it yet (generally speaking - I KNOW GGE has it, LOL). http://get.adobe.com/reader/

I think the report should only be about $8?

Also the party was estimated at 40-50 people. If LE talked to 37, that may be just about everyone.

I can handle the costs. I have honed financial creativity to an art form. ;) I will scan and host as PDFs so download adobe if you're interested and don't have it yet (generally speaking - I KNOW GGE has it, LOL). http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Tough toenails, I'm a lady of my word (well some may say I'm no lady!), we'll work it out behind the scenes here, the important thing is that Adrienne is about to have a whole TON of websleuths on her case even better than ever before once we all have that report! :rockon:

I'll make a couple calls tomorrow.--Cab Guy

You seriously have gone way above and beyond, especially all things considered. Thank you very, very much for everything. It's most definitely appreciated.

In response to Cab_Guy's quote, "I'll make a couple of calls tomorrow"...

You seriously have gone way above and beyond, especially all things considered. Thank you very, very much for everything. It's most definitely appreciated.

Most certainly has and it most certainly is. I'll continue with my plan to get the report up and running - just let me know if you beat me to it, Cab_Guy. :)

Does Adrienne have a YouTube account? I'm asking because if she uploaded videos of herself maybe her voice is on there somewhere and cab guy could show it to his son.

After watching the video *Thanks CabGuy*, it makes even less sense to me that it would be Adrienne on the cams at O'Reilly's. That's out of her way and it's super creepy during the day, I can't even imagine going through there at night. However, due to the video, we know someone did. Are there cameras showing whoever the girl is coming out on the other side??

After watching the video *Thanks CabGuy*, it makes even less sense to me that it would be Adrienne on the cams at O'Reilly's. That's out of her way and it's super creepy during the day, I can't even imagine going through there at night. However, due to the video, we know someone did. Are their cameras showing whoever the girls is ever came out on the other side??

Wouldn't LE want to know who this is on the tape in any case? I thought someone said it was right next to the AM/PM? This person or driver of car could be a witness, at least. So maybe they have spoken with both already.

Does Adrienne have a YouTube account? I'm asking because if she uploaded videos of herself maybe her voice is on there somewhere and cab guy could show it to his son.

I looked around a little bit. There IS an Adrienne Salinas youtube (same spelling) and the same person has a Pinterest account but it isn't OUR Adrienne Salinas... if we knew her email address would be much easier to find social networking sites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member