AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel she was taken by car due to LE's extensive groundsearch of the area earlier this month. I do agree with cab_guy that there are some shady joints along the way. When I "walked" it on Google streetview yesterday, there were quite a few boarded up houses and a couple of rundown-looking areas on the short route to AMPM. Even though these shady areas and houses exist, I don't think they played a tangible part in what happened to her.

Still having issues with why she chose to walk to AMPM in the first place.

I wish I had a copy of the police report. No good reason I can think of for why it wasn't shared with the rest of us. And yes, I will pout like a 4 year old until I get it.

Tonto, provided it is not too late, I am off Tuesday (a weekday, FINALLY) and I will go to the Tempe Police Dept. and secure a copy of the report. I will host it at one of my domains and share the link.

EDIT: The ONLY reason I have not done this myself so far is because a) I work very long days and b) it costs money which I do not have but honestly, this is bs and it's time to rob Peter to pay Paul and get it done. Over this.

That's her boyfriend holding his own phone showing the camera and reporter the texts that he and she exchanged that day/night.

However I'd argue that she had at least a smartphone because it autocorrected "over" to "overt".

Right.....I'm sure she has a smartphone which may have her GPS location stored. Some smartphones allow you to disable this feature, some don't.

Sorry if I've missed this (as more time goes by, I'm afraid I'm starting to forget some of the details)...during those 32 calls to her boyfriend, did she leave any voice messages?

Well here's the page that was originally posted at least. It was said it was page 9 but the filename says page 12.. not sure if it's significant or not.

policereportpage12_zpsfa53a36b.jpg

also available at cranky crankerson's photobucket archive of the case, link posted by AmandaReckonwith earlier in the thread.

I hope they made note of the vacant houses in the area and checked them. Many transients squat in these houses. Tempe has one of the highest vacancy rates in all of the US.

Well here's the page that was originally posted at least. It was said it was page 9 but the filename says page 12.. not sure if it's significant or not.

policereportpage12_zpsfa53a36b.jpg

also available at cranky crankerson's photobucket archive of the case, link posted by AmandaReckonwith earlier in the thread.

Wow this report reveals so much.

What I'm concerned about is the fact that the roommates partied on Friday AND Saturday night... I thought they had only partied Friday when AS disappeared.

If they had a party Saturday night as well the suspect could have slipped in and dropped off any of AS stuff then, too!

I always agreed with those who said she likely changed and left her wallet (ID) etc at home so she wouldn't be recognized as the person who wrecked the car (didn't want a DUI) etc, but now that someone suggested a few pages back that the reason she wanted to meet the cab at the ampm could be as simple as not wanting to hang out at the apartment because she didn't want to be there if LE showed up to talk to her about the accident (they'd run the plates and check the registration and it would come back to her) it all just makes that much more sense to me.

In fact, this makes so much sense that I am not surprised it never occurred to me. If you don't want to be caught for a DUI, you ditch the car, change your appearance, make sure you have no ID on you that will tie you to the vehicle, and stay away from the place they're likely to look for you.

Wow this report reveals so much.

What I'm concerned about is the fact that the roommates partied on Friday AND Saturday night... I thought they had only partied Friday when AS disappeared.

And that's just one page of a 33 page report. Imagine what else we might find out! The tiny bit of another page that they showed on a news show that I screen-shotted before (below) showed that her roommate thought Adrienne's phone was out of battery power and that she had to charge it, for example, and that she tended to get quiet when she was upset, and that she was bad with texts.
adriennePoliceReport1_zps1cb42399.png

If only we had the rest, it seems like it would be a WEALTH of information!

I always agreed with those who said she likely changed and left her wallet (ID) etc at home so she wouldn't be recognized as the person who wrecked the car (didn't want a DUI) etc, but now that someone suggested a few pages back that the reason she wanted to meet the cab at the ampm could be as simple as not wanting to hang out at the apartment because she didn't want to be there if LE showed up to talk to her about the accident (they'd run the plates and check the registration and it would come back to her) it all just makes that much more sense to me.

In fact, this makes so much sense that I am not surprised it never occurred to me. If you don't want to be caught for a DUI, you ditch the car, change your appearance, make sure you have no ID on you that will tie you to the vehicle, and stay away from the place they're likely to look for you.

Hey there GG---it has been made known that her wallet is missing as well as her cell phone.
Originally, Pool*y reported that the wallet was home as well as the clothes. Now we're learning some clothes were missing as well as her wallet and cellphone.
Yes, I know it's tough keeping up with all the conflicting info.....it's not you, trust me!

The police report doesn't say that her wallet is missing, it says her roommate's wallet was missing. I don't believe that was a mistake at all, and having seen that statement made ONLY in context of one snip of a police report, and only determined based on assuming that a mistake was made and that someone MEANT Adrienne's wallet, I am not about to put any stock in that whatsoever at this time, personally. JMO

Hey there GG---it has been made known that her wallet is missing as well as her cell phone.
Originally, Pool*y reported that the wallet was home as well as the clothes. Now we're learning some clothes were missing as well as her wallet and cellphone.
Yes, I know it's tough keeping up with all the conflicting info.....it's not you, trust me!

Is it a fact her wallet is missing? I got the impression that the info on the report was probably what was given the day she was reported missing, and may have since changed. I thought Poole said it was not missing, on NG show last week.

The police report doesn't say that her wallet is missing, it says her roommate's wallet was missing. I don't believe that was a mistake at all, and having seen that statement made ONLY in context of one snip of a police report, and only determined based on assuming that a mistake was made and that someone MEANT Adrienne's wallet, I am not about to put any stock in that whatsoever at this time, personally. JMO

Ok good....I wasn't sure if you hadn't heard about the latest with the wallet or not. Anywhoo, I agree.....there's been so very little concrete info.

FWIW, I was just watching a true crime show on HLN which had to be at least 15+ years old. The detective said that we are on video surveillance roughly 15-20 times per day. And that was back then!

So I have to wonder, where's the video surveillance of AS?

IMO the fact that the room was in such disarray all over and it was typical of Adrienne's bedroom to look that way, means that a dresser drawer left partially open and the appearance of clothing perhaps having at some point been removed from it should NOT be taken as meaning that "clothes were freshly missing that arrienne took out in a hurry" or anything even remotely close to it.

IMO she was messy and probably left her dressers half open half shut and quite a bit, and if there was any clothing strewn about or anything (which it doesn't say) then that wouldn't faze me a bit either because it sounds like a typical teenage girl's bedroom to me.

All JMO.

(And it says the bedroom was shared by DUGGAN and ADRIENNE both in the report so it doesn't bug me one bit that the report notes that DUGGAN's wallet wasn't there. I just can't see that as an error on LE's part. I think in fact it could be notable. Did her wallet ever turn back up or has it been missing as long as Adrienne has?)

All JMO

Ok good....I wasn't sure if you hadn't heard about the latest with the wallet or not. Anywhoo, I agree.....there's been so very little concrete info.

FWIW, I was just watching a true crime show on HLN which had to be at least 15+ years old. The detective said that we are on video surveillance roughly 15-20 times per day. And that was back then!

So I have to wonder, where's the video surveillance of AS?

Well we know that at some point she left her cell in the boyfriends car.
He did return it to her.
LE knows where it was shut off IMO
They can track it if it was on during her trip to and from his house.
A wealth of info on cell phones.
It is odd she wasn't caught on camera somewhere from 2:30- 5:00 am. She was walking a good bit...
At that time of night even a drive thru or gas station for a snack or something...

I am with cab_guy... soon...

Wasn't the lease up soon?
I worry with summer ending and students returning to
college that it will be harder to locate party goers.

Seems they still need to speak to 13...one of these people may be key...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

This might be a little bit nuts... but... doesn't cab_guy have media ties? I bet he could get a copy of the police report for us! :scared:

Tonto, provided it is not too late, I am off Tuesday (a weekday, FINALLY) and I will go to the Tempe Police Dept. and secure a copy of the report. I will host it at one of my domains and share the link.

EDIT: The ONLY reason I have not done this myself so far is because a) I work very long days and b) it costs money which I do not have but honestly, this is bs and it's time to rob Peter to pay Paul and get it done. Over this.

Thank you. It would mean alot to us, but more importantly it may help us help Adrienne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3