AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if perhaps LE has a suspect in this case, which we do not know whether or not is the case, IMO it is a mistake to remain this quiet while she has yet to be found. People forget. Whether or not she is alive, she could be anywhere. It really annoys me when LE goes into silent mode, yet the person is still missing. These MP cases go cold so quickly, we see it all too often.

snipped from ^^ for brevity:

BBM - same goes for me!
I'm thinking if roomates involved, LE should have been able to break one or more by now since AFAIK they haven't lawyer'ed up.

In Lauren Spierer's case all her "friends" lawyer'ed up right away, shutting out LE.

Speaking of Lauren, her case has allot of similarities -
both had health problems.
both out till early morning hours.
both been partying.
both had friends around them.
both some sort of BF conflict taking place.
both had subservience video of one video that didn't help much.
both disappeared shortly after being seen by someone.
etc., etc.

I think you just called me long winded.

To me the big difference with Lauren is that her and her friends came from very well to do families. Not likely prone to violence. I think if they are involved its more indirect -- drug overdose or something like that. They have the means and the access to attorneys.

I get the impression that these kids are, while not poor, less refined. See mom, wasn't that nice? I tend to think something violent happened. (if they are even involved which still isn't my first theory.)

Adrienne was on food stamps btw. It's on the police report, the phrase blacked out. Not that it means anything beyond the fact that she didn't come from a well to do family or have much wealth herself.

She wasn't using her bank account for anything (besides rent checks I believe?) - so she only was using cash and food stamps. No credit cards. No bank card. (from everything I've gathered from the police report)

Adrienne was on food stamps btw. It's on the police report, the phrase blacked out. Not that it means anything beyond the fact that she didn't come from a well to do family or have much wealth herself.

She wasn't using her bank account for anything (besides rent checks I believe?) - so she only was using cash and food stamps. No credit cards. No bank card. (from everything I've gathered from the police report)

Yes, I thought that too, something about a card to pay for food so I assumed it was a food stamp card.

Do student with loans qualify for food stamps?

Anyway, I guess it is not really relevant either way. Just wondering.

ETA. Another five days without a post on the public Fb page from any admin...I really don't get it. While these pages are not likely to "find" the person, most are much more active, at least this early into the case.

Yes, I thought that too, something about a card to pay for food so I assumed it was a food stamp card.

I think students might qualify for that if over 18, and have an income below a certain range?

I've been perusing the local online media for any updates...nothing.
Ran just the "facts" past my BF (not a WS)......just his opinion, but he thinks roomie or BF knows more than they're telling. :twocents:

ETA. Another five days without a post on the public Fb page from any admin...I really don't get it. While these pages are not likely to "find" the person, most are much more active, at least this early into the case.

>snipped by me<
I finally checked that page out. Very bleak as far as posts. I haven't noticed any of the media mentioning it, which usually fuels an interest. I wonder if they have any moderators to keep it continually active? You can only do so much with LE updates, but posting pics or music that AS likes, her pets, things she likes to do, that goes a long way in getting people interested.
Really, we don't know much about HER as a human being. We just know about the case as far as LE is allowing us to know. I know I've been attaching my ideas about her as a 19 year old, going to school, Hispanic, and living away from her folks............which may and probably are all wrong.
Her disappearance is caught in the middle of being just a case number with facts and a missing human being with hopes, dreams, and aspirations. Does that make sense?

Was hoping to come on here tonight and get good news....

Illdigya, I keep having the same nagging thought about Skylar Neese and this group of friends! They seem (IMO) self absorbed, perhaps narcissistic... who goes to the beach for a vacation when your friend since childhood is missing? (unless you have something that you need to put in another area far from home?) Or stays in the same place, especially, as was pointed out, that if they believe she was abducted by a stranger, that person could have keys to the apartment. I wonder if the BF cheated on her with a friend, and she was coming back to confront her? Fight? I don't know about her illness, but I imagine that stress, fighting, walking distances, drinking, etc are not recommended...
More questions:
Her dad gave her $10 for gas the day before- and the cab would cost more than twice that- why would she call a cab she can't afford? Maybe someone with more money, who isn't used to budgeting, called the cab instead?
What was she reportedly wearing the final time she left? I thought it was dark clothing, but those clothes were found in her room?
They said she was not drunk- then either she was drugged or very upset, IMO, or they are not telling the truth. It seems unlikely that she was sober and wrecked badly enough to not be able to drive the car home. (unless there was someone else behind the wheel.)
I don't agree that the roommates would clean up if they were trying to hide something. Sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain sight- a huge nasty mess decreases the likelihood of LE going through everything, and makes it easier to stuff/ hide things. (IMO) I think a CSI crew would much prefer a cleaner house to analyze, based on my non- professional opinion :blushing:

Still feeling like an admirer drugged her, followed her, abducted her... or that some of her "friends" (or BF) decided they "didn't want to be friends anymore" like those who killed Skylar. 3rd most likely in my mind is stranger involvement, hoping she is not in Mexico right now...

Unless she left on her own somehow, which I cannot comprehend her being able to do, I cannot see how she is alive. I am sorry to say that, but I really can't.

Re the $10 not being enough to pay for a cab.

IMO IMO maybe if Adrienne were friendly with some random cab driver (that she might have used in the past maybe), perhaps that random cab driver person would not charge Adrienne, or might let her pay at a later date. Or perhaps she was counting on BF paying at the destination end of the trip. IMO.

Do student with loans qualify for food stamps?

Anyway, I guess it is not really relevant either way. Just wondering.

Yes. In GA they do. As long as they don't exceed the maximum income per month from their job-remember she had been unemployed since February.
That's why I think some college students work in restaurants.
Cheaper food! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Something I just shared with another WS:
If your room mate disappeared, left her car key, but more than likely had her house keys, and it was close to your apt........wouldn't you move? Wouldn't you be totally freaked out that just maybe someone could have been following her from where she left her vehicle? Or followed her away from the apt towards Hardy? And this person has her cell phone with her contacts so they could find out if you were at the apt or not?
And maybe they just might come and pay you a visit, using her house keys?

Just an observation.......I would have stayed somewhere else until I could find a new place.

Yes, there is NO WAY I'd be able to sleep in that tiny bedroom looking over at AS's empty bed if I was her roomie....NO WAY!

Who is now taking care of AS's dog?

Has LE notified the community to be on the lookout for possible kidnappers or abductors in the neighborhood?

If not, why?

Si, rapido rapido

My Spanish stinks but I will try.

&#161;Vamanos! &#161;Vamanos! Dinos algo. El silencio me est&#225; volvendo loco! &#191;D&#243;nde est&#225; --Adrienne?

Let's go! Let's go! Tell us something. The silence is driving me crazy! Where are you Adrienne?

Yes, there is NO WAY I'd be able to sleep in that tiny bedroom looking over at AS's empty bed if I was her roomie....NO WAY!

Who is now taking care of AS's dog?

Has LE notified the community to be on the lookout for possible kidnappers or abductors in the neighborhood?

If not, why?

Nope! I'd be outta there.She went missing with the keys!!!
I (might) come back after changing the locks and adding some extra measures...
No.. never mind.. I could never get a decent nights sleep.

I have wondered about the pets too.

Eta :

Her having a "food card"
(If it is an EBT/SNAP card)
could be a good thing.
LE can look back at purchases made and get the balance on the card.
AS would have had $ deposited into her account on June 10.
They could tell if she had been shopping anywhere in the days before she went missing.
They can also find out what she bought and where/ what time etc.
Was she buying junk food or microwave dinners.
It could give them "some" insight into her frame of mind..
Here is how the schedule works.
https://www.azdes.gov/main.aspx?menu=355&id=5223

one of adrienne's roommates posted on her fb that media was incorrect in stating that adrienne was drunk that night. she claims that adrienne was NOT drunk. idk if her post is still up or not.. but it was posted soon after adrienne went missing.

HTH

Okay, thanks. Not really proof of anything...but we'll probably never know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston