AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Additionally, someone brought up ( I think a taste of honey) that they were reminded of a circle K connection with Dylan Redwine's disappearance? Is this the correct case?

Hm, I haven't checked on the latest developments in DR's case, but I think the general consensus was "Daddy did it", and I'm unaware of a Circle K connection. But then again, I'm blissfully unaware of Circle K in general, so that might explain why I'm missing an otherwise obvious connection.

I alerted Adrienne's aunt to the unidentified female in NM. She made the call not long ago. Will let you guys know if anything comes out of it.

Good morning all and much loves!

Woah, that police report surely is interesting!
I have a new suspect. That Circle K worker, coincidentally the initals are CK

I got the vibe that he was annoyed and didn't care for cops. (thanking the cop for contacting him again, referencing a date not in question) Was I reading his report correctly that the other driver did see her in the area of Hardy and University?

Update on the New Mexico girl:

The injured young girl in New Mexico is NOT Adrienne. The officer called me this morning and told me she does NOT have a TATTOO behind her ear. He also said he had called her aunt, Pamela Coss.

I hope they find out who this girl is and that she will survive.

I hope we can find Adrienne.

Update on the New Mexico girl:

The injured young girl in New Mexico is NOT Adrienne. The officer called me this morning and told me she does NOT have a TATTOO behind her ear. He also said he had called her aunt, Pamela Coss.

I hope they find out who this girl is and that she will survive.

I hope we can find Adrienne.

Glad this girl is OK, but alright... Where's A?! :(

I got the vibe that he was annoyed and didn't care for cops. (thanking the cop for contacting him again, referencing a date not in question) Was I reading his report correctly that the other driver did see her in the area of Hardy and University?

It's sad bc these sections of the report are too blurry for me to read so I have no clue what anyone is talking about. Darn tiny phone screen. Darn eyes!!

I think it's very strange how he makes an association of Adrienne and light shorts when not even her friends knew for sure what she was wearing after changing, and later other surveillance video shows that (if it is her) she was wearing this piece of clothing when she vanished.

Yeah, the last sentence of the first paragraph is confusing. It either means Garcia did NOT see her, or the last "he" is not referring to Garcia but CK. So CK would have told police Garcia told him he (Garcia) had seen Adrienne in the area, but he himself (CK) had never seen her before.
Later changing that, though. And maybe the second visit for "additional information" was because Garcia told police that he did not see her and they must have mistaken CK's statement.
As I said, there's a bit missing in that line of investigation, I'd like to know the full monty.

Adrienne has a pic on her FB in very tiny light shorts, for what it is worth. But so many girls/women wear them.

I think it's very strange how he makes an association of Adrienne and light shorts when not even her friends knew for sure what she was wearing after changing, and later other surveillance video shows that (if it is her) she was wearing this piece of clothing when she vanished.

Yeah, the last sentence of the first paragraph is confusing. It either means Garcia did NOT see her, or the last "he" is not referring to Garcia but CK. So CK would have told police Garcia told him he (Garcia) had seen Adrienne in the area, but he himself (CK) had never seen her before.
Later changing that, though. And maybe the second visit for "additional information" was because Garcia told police that he did not see her and they must have mistaken CK's statement.
As I said, there's a bit missing in that line of investigation, I'd like to know the full monty.

So it's seeming like both Garcia and CK's accounts aren't adding up together? Inconsistencies?

It's sad bc these sections of the report are too blurry for me to read so I have no clue what anyone is talking about. Darn tiny phone screen. Darn eyes!!

Let me see if I can bring out the contrast a bit more and have Acrobat recognize the text .... Well, that should do.
I put it on pastebin, should be possible top read it via mobile (apart from occasional hickups while recognizing the text):

http://pastebin.com/2Jufzpi1

Just realized that there are even more strange things going on, as CK claims he thought of Adrienne immediately when he saw that hispanic female on 6/18, but her father only gave him the flyer on 6/22 and he was first interviewed on 6/29 he did not mention that at all.

Let me see if I can bring out the contrast a bit more and have Acrobat recognize the text .... Well, that should do.
I put it on pastebin, should be possible top read it via mobile (apart from occasional hickups while recognizing the text):

http://pastebin.com/2Jufzpi1

Just realized that there are even more strange things going on, as CK claims he thought of Adrienne immediately when he saw that hispanic female on 6/18, but her father only gave him the flyer on 6/22 and he was first interviewed on 6/29 he did not mention that at all.

You are a gem! Thank you kindly!

So, obviously, there is information which is being held back by LE. The last supplemental (addendum) is dated July 5, 2013. The report and investigation started on June 16, 2013. A 20 day span. No "Affidavit of Statements", no attachments for "Warrants", no "Consent for Search or Seizure" authorizations, no phone documentation, no "cop shop" interviews....
Also noted that AMPM (BP America, Inc.) wasn't listed as any of the "employer" notations under "Subjects". But, Circle K, O'Reilly's and Starbucks are all there. Places that Adrienne would have had to cross one or more streets to get to from Hardy and her apt (5th/8th St).
For a General Offense Report (Admin.), there's a glaring effort to withhold information from *fill in the blank*, even though video from AMPM was released to the MSM on or about July 24. No employees of AMPM are listed as possible witnesses/subjects, no interviews are included from such in the GOR, no notation of inquiry of the surveillance cameras or an acquired copy of video for the time/date in question. *GRANTED* That information MAY still be in the hands of Detectives who are investigating leads and haven't come to any solid conclusions..........but........

3 of the 4 businesses on that intersection (University and Hardy) are prominently featured in that report, O'Reilly's, Starbucks, and Circle K.

What's with no mention whatsoever of AMPM, it's employees or customers?
What's up with that?

JMO, OMO, MOO, etc., etc.

If the cab driver was seen waiting at AM PM and Adrienne never showed up there...maybe they learned that from video pretty quickly?

Starbucks was where the 911 caller (not dispatcher lol my brain!) worked.

I think it's interesting in cab_guys video he provided that the AMPM lady was losing her crap bc he was trying to videotape the business. She was mad at not just him, but she mentions how many others kept going by there and watching/taking video and it wasn't allowed. Why?

I can understand maybe she doesn't want the business taped and to get bad publicity, but I personally - in the name of transparency - would let people tape and look for clues to find Adrienne. Why was she so against this?

This just occurred to me after getting more info from police report.

She seemed like she really was against that store getting any attention.

Hm.

2Hip, it was the O'Reilly's employee that was asking TS to leave, not an AM/PM employee. :)

I'm going back to my theory I got mercilessly laughed at for stating threads ago:

I think she got into a car at the circle K thinking it was a cab. The person in the drivers seat played like he was a cab and took off with her. Maybe even the delivery drivers car was what she mistook for a cab?

Starbucks was where the 911 caller (not dispatcher lol my brain!) worked.

But there are 2 other Starbuck employees listed that LE talked to, ie, the Starbuck's surveillance cameras, had they seen Adrienne...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3