AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempe is several hundred miles away from where this woman was found.

Tempe is several hundred miles away from where this woman was found.

Yes that's true but wasn't it you who said you thought she might be in New Mexico? I know someone did anyway. But in 8 weeks she could be anywhere.

Wow! Look at that big, gaping hole in the front left tire!!!!
Is that what it looks like if you bang into a curb while driving fast?
Yowza!
Did she bend the rims?

It looks like the front rim was bent. and I did that to a tire recently and wasn't even driving fast. Just hit a curb the wrong way and it sure did take a chunk of rubber out!!

Yes that's true but wasn't it you who said you thought she might be in New Mexico? I know someone did anyway. But in 8 weeks she could be anywhere.

No, wasn't me. I may have said I live in NM, but no reason to believe she would be here.

I have to eat dinner.

I would think they would have seen her tattoo. But maybe her hair had it covered. I just don't know.

I hope this girl survives.

Oh okay. I cant' recall who said it then. But New Mexico is right next to Arizona. And he did say she jumped from a semi. He said it was going about 65 MPH. I don't know if someone saw it or what but he did state they thought she was attempting to escape from someone.

And that really is all I know. I wish I knew more.

5 1/2 -6+ hours, depending on which route you go, 360-430+ miles. From Tempe: I-17 up to Flag and east on I-40, or through Payson, Az-87 to 260 and connect to I-40. On the Rez. Have peeps who live in Blue Water just west of there.

Just to get everyone up to speed,

Her missing persons page mentioned Friday something about needing clearance from Lab in NM to do some sort of searching technique (we were thinking aerial GPR/thermo graph readers)...

So this is why I started searching for found people in New Mexico - because of the missing persons page bringing up the state almost a week after (aug 10) they posted they had promising leads (aug 3).

Wow this girl jumped from a semi?! Bless her! So brave!!!!!!!!!! She's a fighter whoever she is!!!!

I have added new info to Adrienne's Case Archive. Please bear with me for a while though. I am having some difficulty with losing titles and the newly added files randomly going out of order. I'm working as fast as I can but my account is haunted I swear it.

Kymas3434 and MissDemeanor have been trying to figure out how to share the police report with the forum, so they sent it to save in the archive.

There you can enlarge it, and there is not the same issue as having it here because of names not released and so on. Just remember not to discuss those not named in the thread.

Thank You to Kymas3434 and MissDemeanor.

I have added new info to Adrienne's Case Archive. Please bear with me for a while though. I am having some difficulty with losing titles and the newly added files randomly going out of order. I'm working as fast as I can but my account is haunted I swear it.

Kymas3434 and MissDemeanor have been trying to figure out how to share the police report with the forum, so they sent it to save in the archive.

There you can enlarge it, and there is not the same issue as having it here because of names not released and so on. Just remember not to discuss those not named in the thread.

Thank you Amanda for all the work you did in preparing it for your Case Archives and solving our dilemma. And thanks to Kymas3434 for obtaining it to begin with. <3

If it is Adrienne I am certain they will notify Tempe PD and the family before releasing that info to the public. Or at least that's what I would assume. He did say he would call me back but I don't think he was familiar with Adrienne's missing person case. In fact I know he wasn't. So I don't expect a call.

is there a link? Where is the archive?

We got the idea to start doing searches on females/bodies found in NM ever since the missing persons page made a status update about needing to clear something by a an astronomy lab of sorts in NM before utilizing a certain SAR instrument (some thought GPR most likely or another thermal detective instrument that works best at night from an aerial view. Aerial Surveillence was assumed to be the general component of this SAR mech.)

They asked for clearance Friday to utilize this technique. This girl was found Saturday night.

It's promising at least.

So .. The report says the lady got out to check the occupantS. So someone was with her in her car I guess..

Oh okay. I cant' recall who said it then. But New Mexico is right next to Arizona. And he did say she jumped from a semi. He said it was going about 65 MPH. I don't know if someone saw it or what but he did state they thought she was attempting to escape from someone.

And that really is all I know. I wish I knew more.

I just want to thank you again for going above and beyond once again to find out if this was truly adrienne. I can really tell you care for her deeply as I do as well. Please keep me up to date on that other young lady. Poor girl. I'm really hoping its adrienne and she's alive

Thank you miss and Kymas. Yall are Officially in my cool book now (how 90's was that of me to say?)

And yeah Wendy I've always thought there were two ppl in the car. She said "they" for a reason. Ok getting back to reading now. Sucked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu