AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a parent and my child was at that party and saw anything by all means I would go to the authorities with info. It's makes me absolutely sick that someone could be covering for their child. Ask yourself.... What if it was your child and you were suffering and someone was holding back info that could be useful? Have a soul! Have a heart! What's wrong with people these days

Point taken Salem :)

image_zps9f717bc5.jpg

I'm not even sure if this matters to the thread anymore, since we seem to be at a dead end here, but just in case we get more info to go on, I will point out that the link you have says "police say the two front tires...blown out" when in fact it was the front and rear driver side tires according to photos I've seen linked here. I only mention this because I also saw a recent comment by a member here about the two front tires being blown out. Hoping that Adrienne will be safely home soon!!

I don't think there is any evidence that partygoers are holding back info or have refused to cooperate, JMO.

I don't think there is any evidence that partygoers are holding back info or have refused to cooperate, JMO.

IMO -

Last I knew, LE hadn't been able to interview all of the party-goers, yet it seems that they would all very likely be aware that Adrienne is missing, so why might it be that LE can't manage to interview the last few stragglers?

JMO, being at the party and declining to talk to LE is holding back, if not refusing to cooperate.

That was a month ago, or more, when LE said they had interviewed 38 out of "40-50", which IMO may well have been pretty much everyone if the number was closer to 40. Also who is to say they have not interviewed more people since they last spoke out? LE has not been asking for anyone who attended the party to contact them in recent weeks, as far as I know.

All I can do is go with the information I have, no point in speculating about what information they might have that I don't have. Going by the most recent MSM account, my statement is accurate. Perhaps if we had something new to work with that said otherwise.... but lacking that, it is what it is.

I'm not even sure if this matters to the thread anymore, since we seem to be at a dead end here, but just in case we get more info to go on, I will point out that the link you have says "police say the two front tires...blown out" when in fact it was the front and rear driver side tires according to photos I've seen linked here. I only mention this because I also saw a recent comment by a member here about the two front tires being blown out. Hoping that Adrienne will be safely home soon!!

Nope: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/adrienne-salinas-missing-arizona_n_3471678.html
"Police say that Salinas "was involved in a single vehicle accident at about 3:44 AM." Both of her vehicle's front tires were flattened.

“She was upset and wanted to go talk to her boyfriend about it," her roommate, Shaney Duggan, told MyFoxPhoenix. "Along the way there she hit a curb, her tires popped."

Well, a lot of them just did a redo of other articles with misinfo. But the pictures show the left front and left rear tires flat.

Left rear tire, closeup:

Adrienne seems to have one loyal friend who posts about her often, who is also close to roommate SD. I don't know the initials of A's other roommate, but this girl is AH.

As with Alexis' case, I think LE probably has a strong inkling as to who did this - and has since the beginning - and it more than likely isn't someone from the party. Just waiting for him to slip up. ;)

Well, a lot of them just did a redo of other articles with misinfo. But the pictures show the left front and left rear tires flat.

Left rear tire, closeup:

IIR: 911 call, witness........don't have the link. BTW, very sketchy area were vehicle was left, surprised it wasn't vandalized.

Just my opinion....

I really don't think it's important, at this particular time, which of the tires on Adrienne's car blew out. That's a mistake a lot of the media has made.

Finding her cell phone? The reporter who broke that news wanted to stand by her report no matter what, until she was 'informed' otherwise.

LE will see to it that incorrect reports that could impede their investigation are redacted.

Also, because incorrect media reports could actually affect the outcome of a future trial, the media is very careful about suspects and POIs.

If media reports that LE or the Police have stated that someone is not a suspect or a POI, you can take it to the bank.

(At this time.)

In my opinion.....

If I were a parent and my child was at that party and saw anything by all means I would go to the authorities with info. It's makes me absolutely sick that someone could be covering for their child. Ask yourself.... What if it was your child and you were suffering and someone was holding back info that could be useful? Have a soul! Have a heart! What's wrong with people these days

I think the problem is these were young adults, 18+, and I really doubt any of them have said a thing to, or even live with, their parents. If one of the parents DOES know something, I would hope their conscience is eating them up. Their fear of connecting the "child" with a party where underage drinking was going on should be the least of their worries, IMO.
kymas3434, it looks from your Tempe location that you also know the area. If your a Native, or have lived here for quite some time, these things just don't happen very often, and when they do, the result is usually not a very good one. The desert is not very kind to those lost or left in it's grasp. JMO

I was asked to provide that screenshot by a poster here. That's the only reason I did it. I don't think it's important either, other than it is important not to forget that the boyfriend is not a suspect or POI. At this time.

Neither, for that matter, is the cabdriver. (See Tricia's post.)

I totally agree! The 'eensiest teensiest' little bit of information could be what cracks the case. Any parent who knows their kid was at that party should take it upon themselves to inform LE, both to help the investigation and also to encourage their kid to be a responsible citizen.

They may think they know nothing, but LE knows the right questions to ask.

In my opinion........

And on a final note....

I have noticed a number of Adrienne's close friends comment often how much they miss her and want her to come home. It is natural for them to get on with their lives. That's what kids do. That's what people do. That's what is normal.

But this does not mean they are not grieving. IMO

Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members