AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saddened by the fact that when I search for "Adrienne Salinas" in google and then click the "News" link then click to filter by "Last 24 hours" there is nothing.

I'm downright sickened by the fact that when I switch the filter to "Past Week" there is still nothing.

I agree with you 100%. This case is going cold fast. I don't think LE has anything to go on. IMO they are waiting for a break. I could be totally wrong. Has the family contacted the Klaas organization? I just seems like there is nothing going on to actively find her. I'm not criticizing anyone but this is extremely sad to me.

You can dance with the devil all you want, but don't forget God's the Deejay.

I think it's time to hit the pavement again.

Yes, SS.......I believe the locals (and perhaps the "sketchier" types) know the buzz about what happened. IMHO, sometimes these rumors tend to be reliable.
Hope you hear some chatter during your "hitting the pavement".....ykwim?

You can dance with the devil all you want, but don't forget God's the Deejay.

That is wonderful, if I didn't already have a signature that I'm happy with, I'd put that in my sig!

I'm going to address the police report here because I have parked my car, paid the meter, filled out the form and paid for said report only to be told I might have it anywhere up to 30 days from doing so.

I "get" that publishing the report in any manner might be a violation (though I have found nothing to substantiate this other than sharing for monetary gain). I have PM'd mods on this forum; sent PM's asking if I was even ALLOWED to share the report, but have received no response. (silence is consent?)

<modsnip>

I will have the report in my hands eventually. What I do not know is whether it is a violation of Websleuth's to post even though I will host it on my own server at an exclusive domain.

What I do not know is whether or not I would share it on a public forum. I am a nurse / caregiver / mother and friend... some things just are NOT for public viewing and that is (IMO) why they are so difficult to obtain.

I have watched this forum very closely and am well aware of the semantics. <modsnip>. This thread has been quiet but at least it hasn't be derailed for days.

The incident report I receive (if ever) may be quite different than that of someone who is related to the case because a lot could change (additions) in the time it is taking them to release it to me.

I will close with this (my point is): I will share everything, willingly and happily with anyone who requests it. I will not state I have something that might or might not be beneficial to finding Adrienne and then hand pick who has access to said information. I have had no response to my queries from Webleuths and as my own legal counsel has stated, "once you pay for it, it's yours, do as you wish."

Whew.

I feel better. :)

Hi SandSage,

If the document is public information and comes from a legitimate source, it may be linked here. Having said that, Websleuths does not want to derail or interfere with any LE investigation. Our purpose is to help, not hinder. But public info is public info. You have to decide what the best purpose of the report is and act accordingly.

I hope that helps and if you have any questions, please contact me by PM so that we don't derail the thread.

Thanks,

Salem

That is wonderful, if I didn't already have a signature that I'm happy with, I'd put that in my sig!

Can you tell the cynicism in me is boiling over and about to cause a grease fire today? :dance:

Have I missed something on this case? Has someone been named a suspect or POI?

You all know the rules, until or unless someone has been named a suspect or POI they are not to be discussed as such.

If someone has been named then link to it please, if not stop discussing anyone as such.

Ima

Sorry Ima.

The boyfriend cleared himself via the media. The media in one report ran with his statement and declared he was "cleared" in general. He wasnt cleared by LE. He had a self imposed/assumed innocence he declared to the media.

All the more frustrating is Pooley's statement that everyone involved is a person of interest on nancy grace: then out of the other side of his mouth he had initially said with a tone of hinderence and confusion "we have no suspects". He negated that statement with elaborating about how everyone is essentially a person of interest or suspect in this case. It can't be both. This has completely left the media/public confused about whether or not people are suspects or POI.

And it furthers my theory that this constant change/wavering in named suspects is a key clue into how LE is handling the investigation.

So........I've got NOTHING.
LE would have posted the video of the dark 4 door video if they wanted the public's help, or it has been identified and isn't involved. JMO, but they've probably had it since the 3rd day of the investigation. We're are now at 8 weeks.
There are no POI's. There are no suspects. LE hasn't been hitting the media up with the "Tips" line for more info. Will they have anything on MSM tonight to mark the 8th week? MSM has been quiet since July 25. What's that all about? I can't consider a op-ed from a columnist posted Aug. 7 anything "noteworthy" among all the other items he discusses.
I can only come to the conclusion that they have eyes on their suspect, they're not tipping their hand, and they're just waiting on a few missing ducks or a judge to sign off.
JMO, OMO, MOO.
But I have to tell you, it's REALLY hard to come up with any type of theories/scenarios when NO ONE has been said to be a POI and/or suspect. Pooley's "statements" could possibly be "self serving" to this case as well? Again, JMO.
How many times have POI's been cleared, only to be arrested weeks, months, and, with cold cases, years after the fact? How many perps have been stopped at road blocks, cleared and later shown up in other cases to be arrested and convicted?
I have my own POI's, but as it stands........I have nothing as far as LE POI and Suspects because........they have not tipped their hand. JMO.

I've been following this case lightly and I really really thought it would have been resolved in at least a week! I don't even have a slight nagging feeling on what happened to her...ugh awful. I really hope LE has more behind the scenes and are onto something....

Hi MissD, I haven't seen you around much recently - hope everything's ok in your neck of the woods. :seeya:

I do hope you're wrong though. I have to hope that LE have something to go on, something that will bring Adrienne home. She needs to be brought home. NOW. This has gone on for far too long.

*sigh* :(

It is very frustrating and very sad that the media just seems to have dropped any interest in Adrienne. I do not understand it, can not make sense of it.
At the very least it is a human interest story. Is your Tempe community safe? If your loved one goes missing, will your tragedy drop off the radar and be forgotten so quickly? Does your city have a short attention span or just too much crime and people are numb?
I understand if LE is at a standstill but for media, her friends, and family not to feel that the 8 week anniversary is worthy of some vigil, prayer ceremony, or a campaign to keep Adrienne's face out there, it just baffles me. As a side note, I do believe the family is doing everything in their power to get attention to the case and it is the media or LE? stifling it.

Sweet Adrienne, I am thinking of you tonight and praying for your family.

jmo

Thanks for this!
I did do a google search for any news and there was nothing. I have had lots of prayers answered today. Now, if only Adrienne could be brought home.:please:

Rick gave up his day job to work full time to find his daughter.

"It's a living nightmare.. part of your life.. missing," he said.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/23102149/2013/08/10/search-continues-for-adrienne-salinas

Every few weeks, family and friends gather for vigils to pass out flyers to keep the word out about their loved one, but the meetings are getting smaller. One month ago, several dozen people showed up. Just a handful were there on Saturday.

It breaks my heart, this poor father-he is trying so hard.

The friends in the Mickey Shunick case were amazing. Those kids started an incredibly pro-active and determined grass roots movement to bring their friend home-it was a true mission of love.

But, I call it the world of have and have nots. Some folks have it and some have it not.

jmo

Just checking in... Do they suspect someone from the party yet?

This is getting old, quickly. Respond to the post, not the poster.

Speculation must be based on some fact in the case. Wild speculation is not allowed.

Salem

Point taken Salem :)

image_zps9f717bc5.jpg

Thank you Miss! The article was so jumbled and poorly written. Indentations and paragraph breaks help my brain/eyes organize these words!

Desperately wishing journalists knew how to put the most important info at the beginning (title and first sentenve) of article like idk maybe "boyfriend cleared and not a suspect in case of missing teen" ???

Ok I'm crazy and blind now and stapling my head to the wall officially.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member