DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NCMA1221108c1.jpg

Adrienne Celeste Salinas

Endangered Missing from Tempe, Arizona since June 15, 2013

Age: 19 -- Height: 5'6" -- Weight: 105 pounds -- Hair Color: Black -- Eye Color: Brown

Adrienne has a tattoo of a sun behind her left ear. Adrienne has a scar on the right side of her back. She may be in need of medical attention.

Adrienne was last seen in Tempe, Arizona around 5:00 am on June 15, 2013. She was supposed to go to her boyfriend's house, but never made it.

Her father found her vehicle a few blocks from where she was last seen. The car had some front-end damage and two flat tires. Police believe Adrienne was involved in a traffic accident late Friday or early Saturday. The doors were locked, the overnight bag she packed was gone, and there were no signs of a struggle. She called a cab and spoke to the driver at about 4:45 am, but never arrived at the pre-arranged pickup point.

NCMEC

About the police report....

There are things left out because they are still being investigated. Some things they do not want to release to the public because it will compromise there investigation. This does not mean because a person is not in the report that they are a suspect or POI. This is an ongoing investigation and they can only release so much RIGHT NOW.

Also, from my own experience with my brothers death.... The police report is completely different from the warrants, phone recs, interviews, etc and have to be requesting accordingly. It's a lot of leg work and time as it took me about six months to get everything in my brothers case. This case is not closed and we may never see that "other information" until it is.

I keep going back to my original thought of ***** as the person who took her. Everything pointed that way. I agree with the person who commented (Tonto?) that there was a deliberate effort to turn people's thoughts another way.

And now ~ the silence is deafening!

About the police report....

There are things left out because they are still being investigated. Some things they do not want to release to the public because it will compromise there investigation. This does not mean because a person is not in the report that they are a suspect or POI. This is an ongoing investigation and they can only release so much RIGHT NOW.

The problem with this line of thinking is that the entire storyline and its characters from that time are absent from the report, even though we know that there is a storyline there. Vivid imaginations and theories abound in Adrienne's threads regarding roommates, the boyfriend, and some partygoers, yet their story - virtually all of it - is outlined in the police report. <modsnip>

I'm on a phone and the police report is impossible to read! Does anyone know where else it's available?

Odd how that whole part about the AM/PM and the cd were left out of the missing person report, considering that's the last known information they had on Adrienne.

But I guess like others already said, some things are held back due to the investigation, while it's underway. But......why that??? Why the last place she was suppose to be??? Weird. IMO

I'm on a phone and the police report is impossible to read! Does anyone know where else it's available?

Try this, courtesy of Prospektor. Pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/2Jufzpi1

That's just the last two pages with the Circle K investigation, though. I did a quick text recognition run on the main report, it's here:

http://pastebin.com/qgVWLq7G

Due to blacked out passages and uneven lighting on the jpgs, there's obvious difficulties, but with a little imagination, most is kinda readable. You may know that famous "O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs." :D

The remaining pages are mainly interviews with neighbors from where the car was found and the unsuccessful search of the lake, nothing really noteworthy IMO.

Does the original uploader (forgot who it was, and thanks again) have the possibility to scan the report?

I'm thinking now this is a stranger abduction and they have no actual leads.

This was my worst fear, but after reading what has been provided to us via police report and all the considerations by WS users... Stranger abduction is the quickest deduction I can reach. :(

Odd how that whole part about the AM/PM and the cd were left out of the missing person report, considering that's the last known information they had on Adrienne.

But I guess like others already said, some things are held back due to the investigation, while it's underway. But......why that??? Why the last place she was suppose to be??? Weird. IMO

The other reason things could be left out is because Tempe PD knows where she is. They are not required to let anyone know where adrienne is if adrienne asked them not to say anything. She's an adult and it's not against the law to run away. From the information I have and the people I have spoken to, this is exactly what has happened. She's run away in my book. Life got tough and she needed a break. Then she sees herself on the news and freaks out and now scared to come home. There's no sign or foul play ANYWHERE, no blood, bodily fluids, etc. she's alive! Period

The other reason things could be left out is because Tempe PD knows where she is. They are not required to let anyone know where adrienne is if adrienne asked them not to say anything. She's an adult and it's not against the law to run away. From the information I have and the people I have spoken to, this is exactly what has happened. She's run away in my book. Life got tough and she needed a break. Then she sees herself on the news and freaks out and now scared to come home. There's no sign or foul play ANYWHERE, no blood, bodily fluids, etc. she's alive! Period

Honestly this is what I was thinking, too.

No signs of foul play.

It's happened before where a female has ran away. We don't know if Adrienne might of just been fed up or had an alternative lifestyle she feared her family/friends would judge her for.

She's probably embarrassed by the chaos she's caused in leaving, but has chosen to remain separated from her family/friends and has every right to do so as an adult.

Unfortunately, I do not believe that Adrienne left of her own accord. I also don't believe there are any leads. You only have to have a look at a handful of the 'not forgotten' cases to see that there are many many people who have disappeared without a trace and with no clues. It's terrifying.

Unfortunately, I do not believe that Adrienne left of her own accord. I also don't believe there are any leads. You only have to have a look at a handful of the 'not forgotten' cases to see that there are many many people who have disappeared without a trace and with no clues. It's terrifying.

Well I have looked at those cases and I understand where you are coming from, but this case also has the markers as well of other adult runaways that we're mistaken for being missing/endangered persons cases.

I think both are possible, but I'm leaning now a little more toward adult runaway. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member