AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM. I think I recall reading before that people often put on favourite outfits in order to commit suicide, so that everything is just hope they want it.

Really? Thanks for enlightening me on that. I have heard that often times they will go to great lengths to get things in order, give away stuff, etc. But I was unaware they will put on their favorite outfits.

Interesting. Thanks!

I see nothing resembling at attack in the inquiry for a source. The post in question indicated having info not available to share-which IS baiting...and then stated it was in the police report. Which it is not, unless some of us cannot read.

Nothing wrong with theories that keep her alive. But theories will be questioned as to how viable they are. I have seen no such theories. JMO

If every post made here was scrutinized in this manner there wouldn't be any posts at all.

What I really think is going on I can't really elaborate bc of TOS. All I can say is: witness protection.

A brief overview:
United States Federal Witness Protection Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JMO, but highly unlikely. The most apparent issue with this scenario is that it has exposed anyone connected to Adrienne with media exposure, giving the "bad guys" leverage against her if this involved a criminal case/testifying. IMO, she is an extremely little fish in an even smaller pond that LE wouldn't even bother with.
If "anyone", with the Internet, can access Instagram pics, Twitter, FB, etc., and "perceive" criminal activity, imagine what LE can "perceive" with state of the art investigation tools at their disposal? LE wouldn't give "Witness Protection" to the individuals at the bottom of the "food chain", they'd start in the middle or above.
....that sounds so incredibly cryptic :facepalm:
As stated to LE, Adrienne smoked pot, but there is nothing to show that she was involved in some huge drug enterprise that would endanger her well being. :twocents:
JMO

Really? Thanks for enlightening me on that. I have heard that often times they will go to great lengths to get things in order, give away stuff, etc. But I was unaware they will put on their favorite outfits.

Interesting. Thanks!

I can't recall where on earth I saw it but I'll try and dig out a link. I hope I haven't just imagined that information!

Why would anyone want to post a theory but not want discussion, feedback or questions on it?

Kymas, thank you for helping us here and all of your important contributions.

Please don't leave us. I understand why you want to after feeling harassed.

We NEED you Kymas.

:hugs:

bbm: if anyone feels harassed at any time hit the alert button.

Do not respond to the post. Hit the alert button.

if you are posting a theory state it and say it is your opinion.

Thank you. Does putting "Just my opinion." in your 'signature' count for this? I would assume that anyone reading our posts knows we don't know exactly what happened and that all our posts are basically theory unless we state otherwise. It does seem like this is a very fine line here. I sure wish I knew how to overcome this problem.

I would like to point out that what I see going on here is a mob rule kind of mentality and it makes me sad that so many can't see the value of someone else's opinion that may differ from their own.

I personally feel we should embrace the opinions of others and those theories that might perhaps open up a new line of thought or possibility.

If every post made here was scrutinized in this manner there wouldn't be any posts at all.

I think it was mainly the way it was worded, which made it quite difficult to identify as a theory:
From the information I have and the people I have spoken to, this is exactly what has happened. [...] she's alive! Period
It hints at inside information without providing any details, and there's obviously no way to argue against it without knowing what it is, making the "period" even more provocative. Theories are fine if they are based on information that is or can be available to all of us, like MSM.
Of course I'm very thankful to you and Kymas3434 for providing us with a wealth of information, but keep in mind that all theories need to be scrutinized in order to test them. If we propose a theory we must be prepared to argue for it and expect others to attack it.
It's nothing personal. At least for me. :angel:

Thank you. Does putting "Just my opinion." in your 'signature' count for this? I would assume that anyone reading our posts knows we don't know exactly what happened and that all our posts are basically theory unless we state otherwise. It does seem like this is a very fine line here. I sure wish I knew how to overcome this problem.

I would like to point out that what I see going on here is a mob rule kind of mentality and it makes me sad that so many can't see the value of someone else's opinion that may differ from their own.

I personally feel we should embrace the opinions of others and those theories that might perhaps open up a new line of thought or possibility.

If you see a post that you have concerns with alert it. There is no mob mentality and all opinions are welcome here. Simply state that what you are posting is your opinion. If you post a fact of the case you can refer to a previous link or link to it in your post.

It is not up to anyone here to convince anyone of their opinion. If you hold an opinion you can surly state it as all opinions are welcome here as long as they fall within our terms of service.

I also just want to add: it is possible to disable signature lines in the user control panel so for those users who have used that option; they will not necessarily see your "this is my opinion" tag line.

I hope that helps.

I'm just poking my head back in here now that I read the police report to thank kymas, missD, and amandareckonwith again for providing it to us. I greatly appreciate the time and effort it took all of you to do this.

IMO, this does give more information than not having it. I, for one, have new things to ponder now.

I'm bothered by the great number of homes that were left with a "nobody answered" comment and no apparent follow up.

I keep imagining Ariel Castro just ... not answering.

My opinion is that LE has followed up on much, since the original report was made. We are almost at nine weeks now, LE will have been working behind the scenes and trying to rule out as many people and scenarios as possible. I have to assume they don't require info from the public, other than any tips that may be called in. But I do wish they would at least state that much, i.e remind the public to call. Even if they have a suspect, they obviously do not have enough for an arrest and a tip might provide another piece of evidence.

People tend to forget, move on and even think a case has been solved, when LE is so uncommunicative. We have seen this happen before. Kaine Horman is one example, as he has stated that when setting up events for Kyron, people tell him they assumed he was found long ago,,since they never hear anything.

JMO

I'm bothered by the great number of homes that were left with a "nobody answered" comment and no apparent follow up.

Yes - the unanswered and vacant houses scare me :scared:

I see nothing resembling at attack in the inquiry for a source. The post in question indicated having info not available to share-which IS baiting...and then stated it was in the police report. Which it is not, unless some of us cannot read.

Nothing wrong with theories that keep her alive. But theories will be questioned as to how viable they are. I have seen no such theories. JMO

For the record I did not say I HAD any info nor did I say I wasn't sharing it. I said from what I READ and people I have spoken with this is what I FEEL happened. Please stop twisting my words. If I do get new info it will be shared. I'm not baiting anyone so please don't reference me as doing that. Thank you

The other reason things could be left out is because Tempe PD knows where she is. They are not required to let anyone know where adrienne is if adrienne asked them not to say anything. She's an adult and it's not against the law to run away. From the information I have and the people I have spoken to, this is exactly what has happened. She's run away in my book. Life got tough and she needed a break. Then she sees herself on the news and freaks out and now scared to come home. There's no sign or foul play ANYWHERE, no blood, bodily fluids, etc. she's alive! Period

Bumping my post for the confused

I am still reading the post the same way..."from the information I have..." As in my book, information = facts. But maybe I am confused.

I sincerely hope there was some follow-up at the very earliest opportunity.

But then again, there have been several cases of missing children lately where we all assumed the nearby cars had been checked.. and they were found in there too late. :(

I am still reading the post the same way..."from the information I have..." As in my book, information = facts. But maybe I am confused.

Count me as being confused. It's information from some unknown source. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub