AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's "promising" that on aug 3. The last comment in reply to the most recent status update states that there are some promising leads in the case. This was said by the moderator of her missing persons FB page Aug. 3.

Gives me hope this case isn't going cold .

So what is your point? Where did she go? And why stop using her phone, if she went home she could have plugged it in and used it again.

Additionally, why would she take her pink phone charger with her if she wasn't going to turn her phone on again and use it?

It was noted in the ever elusive police report that Adrienne's pink phone charger, her extra charger, was missing.
(Assuming her phone hasn't been on since it turned off on Saturday June 15,2013 at 5:08 am.)

I guess I am dense, as I only understand about half the posts here...
As far as I know, if we can't say it outright, we also can't hint at it...if that is the point.

As far as I know, if we can't say it outright, we also can't hint at it...if that is the point.

That's probably because her case is growing colder than ice cream in the fridge for a week.

No LE announcements, little on the AS Missing FB thread, no talk from anywhere or anyone close to AS.

So what are we left with here? Theories, innuendos, suppositions, speculation. But I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing, really.

That's probably because her case is growing colder than ice cream in the fridge for a week.

No LE announcements, little on the AS Missing FB thread, no talk from anywhere or anyone close to AS.

So what are we left with here? Theories, innuendos, suppositions, speculation. But I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing, really.

Except some of that is against TOS...as far as I know. JMO

I'm not hinting at something that can't be discussed outright. I am talking about a well known and meticulously compiled theory based on the facts, timeline, and evidence as we know them. A theory that was put through the intellectual ringer and given the strictest of scrutiny with pages upon pages of calculation, doubts, and revision by virtually everyone here.

Before, of course, the onslaught of diversions began.

Okay never mind, I am not a Mod and was not alluding to your posts.

Ah. I thought you thought I was the one being cryptic when it was not my intent.

If, as you and I believe the facts suggest, that Adrienne did leave her apartment and head towards the cab, and if that was her on the video, then there are perhaps one or two things that could have happened to her, perhaps one or two folks who had the means, motive, and opportunity to make that happen, and at most a five or six minute window (but probably more like 60 seconds).

Well, this person or persons clearly succeeded, as we used to have 20 registered folks viewing/participating in this thread at any given time, and another 18-25 visitors. Now we have 5 at most. And we've moved well away from the most likely scenario, and when it is brought up folks now dismiss it outright.

So, job well done I suppose. Hell, LE was even spooked by them it seems.

JMO.

Well, I'm still here too. I check in every single day, but unfortunately I just don't think I have anything further to say until we have something new to go on. It seems there are a couple of theories floating around here (some a lot more credible than others), but there's not much more we can do at the moment. The whole case seems like it's at a stand still.

It almost feels like we're the only ones that still care...

Yep. And everything leading up to the point when she left for the cab is more than likely true.

I agree. I think whatever happened was while she was on the way to meet the cab at the AMPM. All the evidence points to this.

Well, I'm still here too. I check in every single day, but unfortunately I just don't think I have anything further to say until we have something new to go on. It seems there are a couple of theories floating around here (some a lot more credible than others), but there's not much more we can do at the moment. The whole case seems like it's at a stand still.

It almost feels like we're the only ones that still care...

I agree. I think whatever happened was while she was on the way to meet the cab at the AMPM. All the evidence points to this.

That is what is very sad.....where are the people that care? I know her Dad does---he came out speaking for his daughter on the media. But what about friends (male and female).......where are they?
What is the missing part of this story we can not see?

Something's not right here........:banghead:

A timeline that in part is based on possible "self serving statements", individuals who had to modify their statements, and witnesses who maybe, maybe not, saw AS pack her bag, take her car, get in a wreck, return, change her clothes, leave, call a cab, call FA, leave him a text. What person who actually knew her or her voice witnessed the bolded and/or didn't change their statement later?

What if when she told FA to leave the party, she was accusing him of hooking up with someone in the apt? ("on again, off again" is so vague)
It's one thing to break up with her, but hook up with a friend?
She goes after him because she's not done ripping him up one side or the other?
He calms her down, "lets go to my place and talk about it."
They get there, he starts denying the allegations, she goes off, "Kiss my a$$" and leaves. (10 freakin' miles back to the apt! Doesn't call a taxi?)
FA just saw his possible Friend with Benefits walk out, thinks about it, better go find her.
Catches up with her, "Ok, I'll drive you home".
FA starts back into deny, deny, deny.
They stop at a light, AS jumps out, "F you, Francisco!"
He sees her phone, she grabs it "Eat S**t and die, Francisco!"
She's gone.
FA calls roomate "AS is on her way home and she's HOT! She knows about me and ?"
AS gets home, she's tired and beat, goes to room, changes, tries to go to sleep.
FA's new "gal" goes up stairs and get's in AS's face. (Insert fight scene from "Bad Girl's Club" minus the security)
AS get's slammed in the chest, lung collapses, she can't breath........

I think it was a lot more than FA paying attention to everyone else. Could FA be a "player"? I think they had broken up, and he hooked up with someone else in that apartment while AS was recovering the hospital. He was throwing it in AS's face.

Most abductions and murders are committed by someone the victim knew.......I'm still stuck on that. As far as 19 year olds being capable of a cover up, there are 13 years olds that have done it, that doesn't mean they're successful in the end.
JMO

A timeline that in part is based on possible "self serving statements", individuals who had to modify their statements, and witnesses who maybe, maybe not, saw AS pack her bag, take her car, get in a wreck, return, change her clothes, leave, call a cab, call FA, leave him a text. What person who actually knew her or her voice witnessed the bolded and/or didn't change their statement later?

What if when she told FA to leave the party, she was accusing him of hooking up with someone in the apt? ("on again, off again" is so vague)
It's one thing to break up with her, but hook up with a friend?
She goes after him because she's not done ripping him up one side or the other?
He calms her down, "lets go to my place and talk about it."
They get there, he starts denying the allegations, she goes off, "Kiss my a$$" and leaves. (10 freakin' miles back to the apt! Doesn't call a taxi?)
FA just saw his possible Friend with Benefits walk out, thinks about it, better go find her.
Catches up with her, "Ok, I'll drive you home".
FA starts back into deny, deny, deny.
They stop at a light, AS jumps out, "F you, Francisco!"
He sees her phone, she grabs it "Eat S**t and die, Francisco!"
She's gone.
FA calls roomate "AS is on her way home and she's HOT! She knows about me and ?"
AS gets home, she's tired and beat, goes to room, changes, tries to go to sleep.
FA's new "gal" goes up stairs and get's in AS's face. (Insert fight scene from "Bad Girl's Club" minus the security)
AS get's slammed in the chest, lung collapses, she can't breath........

I think it was a lot more than FA paying attention to everyone else. Could FA be a "player"? I think they had broken up, and he hooked up with someone else in that apartment while AS was recovering the hospital. He was throwing it in AS's face.

Most abductions and murders are committed by someone the victim knew.......I'm still stuck on that. As far as 19 year olds being capable of a cover up, there are 13 years olds that have done it, that doesn't mean they're successful in the end.
JMO

Very good!

You should be a mystery writer. You had me from hello! :) Not really sure I agree with your theory but I do like the way you think! You're not stuck with just one speculation. You are exploring every option.

That's how this is going to get solved.

The world isn't flat.

:)

I have no issues with thinking outside the box, but a box is a box for a reason. And a duck is always a duck.

I have no issues with thinking outside the box, but a box is a box for a reason. And a duck is always a duck.

Oh, cripes, that explains my honking noise, and to think I might have been a swan..........one can dream :floorlaugh:

One of the things that I respect the most about this forum is that they do not encourage lynch mobs.

Rick Salinas has stated it was not his daughter on that O'Reilly's video. <modsnip>

Distractions come in many forms. Back to case discussion please.

Well, I've enjoyed all theories brought to this case. Everyone seems to have
covered all areas, and to be honest I haven't a clue what I think happened. I do agree with the poster up thread who mentioned a lot of these cases almost seem duplicates of each other, really!
This case reminds me so much of the fighting at the apt with the gal with no shoes on, car left, some guy asleep in her apt and poof, she's gone too.

I apologize that her name and hometown escapes me now. I thought Kourtney but not sure.

I agree with many of you that something is missing and someone knows something. People just don't go poof in the night never to be heard from or seen again. It makes no sense. I do believe she did not up and leave on her own. Not without any belongings or money. How would she live? And I guess more importantly why?

I'm betting it's something to do with the BF and the party people!

Ok, just my ramblings in the middle of the night lol

Well, I've enjoyed all theories brought to this case. Everyone seems to have
covered all areas, and to be honest I haven't a clue what I think happened. I do agree with the poster up thread who mentioned a lot of these cases almost seem duplicates of each other, really!
This case reminds me so much of the fighting at the apt with the gal with no shoes on, car left, some guy asleep in her apt and poof, she's gone too.

I apologize that her name and hometown escapes me now. I thought Kourtney but not sure.

I agree with many of you that something is missing and someone knows something. People just don't go poof in the night never to be heard from or seen again. It makes no sense. I do believe she did not up and leave on her own. Not without any belongings or money. How would she live? And I guess more importantly why?

I'm betting it's something to do with the BF and the party people!

Ok, just my ramblings in the middle of the night lol

Yes, Kortne Stouffer and also, Lauren Spierers. The three cases have such similar circumstances and all end up with a missing woman. As the first two remain unsolved and seemingly, with barely any new info since the first days of each, I am losing faith that Adrienne's case/fate will be different. Also, in all three cases, LE has been far too incommunicative. I fail to see how LE doesn't notice how rarely this works in these cases.

Yes, Kortne Stouffer and also, Lauren Spierers. The three cases have such similar circumstances and all end up with a missing woman. As the first two remain unsolved and seemingly, with barely any new info since the first days of each, I am losing faith that Adrienne's case/fate will be different. Also, in all three cases, LE has been far too incommunicative. I fail to see how LE doesn't notice how rarely this works in these cases.

Yes, that's the one! Kortne Stouffer. Thank you! That's been driving
me nuts for awhile.
I think if we look back on the Mickey S. case, she was to well hidden. I doubt if that perp had not brought LE to that sight she would be among the rest. Who would think to look miles away in the woods behind a cemetery, KWIM?
The list of women gets longer and longer! So sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne