AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we're supposed to believe that it was a random abduction that happened somewhere between the Apt and AMPM. And that's why LE has provided this extensive timeline..........doesn't make sense, does it?
If it was random, why did LE mention the fights with the BF?
The crash of the Vehicle?
When AS repeatedly came and went throughout that night and early morning?
The calls to the cab service and multiple calls to the BF?
The things left at the apartment?
Think about it.........why is LE giving out all that info if it was just a random abduction?
Maybe because they need more than the word of someone who has a reason to give a self serving statement and LE wants collaboration, or nobody witnessed part of the "events" and they want more solid verification.
Why didn't LE just say they are investigating the disappearance of a 19 year old girl who was on her way to catch a taxi at the AMPM around 5:00 to go to her BF's?
They might as well have told us when she ate dinner and what she ate. :banghead:

Yeah - I checked it out before posting thinking I'd see something to explain it... are they thinking... abduction?! NTTAWWT. o.O

:alien:

Quoting myself above... maybe they think she is in that area or has been seen in that area; would't it be easier though to contact LE there? *shrug* So odd...

Yeah - I checked it out before posting thinking I'd see something to explain it... are they thinking... abduction?! NTTAWWT. o.O

:alien:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_telescopes

This mentions electromagnetic interference in valleys. It sounds like the high powered telescopes have radio waves that will interfere with the telescopes ability to function.
It sounds to me like they are looking for a way to view an area without needing permission or a warrant to proceed.
Going in through the out door so to speak.
Moo
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_telescopes

This mentions electromagnetic interference in valleys. It sounds like the high powered telescopes have radio waves that will interfere with the telescopes ability to function.
It sounds to me like they are looking for a way to view an area without needing permission or a warrant to proceed.
Going in through the out door so to speak.
Moo

Now I'm looking at topos of areas that might be "restricted". Military bases and some areas on the rez so far... gonna make some coffee. :)
ETA: Rez = Dept of the Interior... hmmmmmmm

Now I'm looking at topos of areas that might be "restricted". Military bases and some areas on the rez so far... gonna make some coffee. :)
ETA: Rez = Dept of the Interior... hmmmmmmm

Great point Sand! Stuck on this now and reading everyone's brilliant posts. Keep it going!!!

A restricted area... Hmmm.

Someone here brought up new Mexico on an earlier thread and their theory that she could have been kidnapped and held in NM. Hm.

Thanks, doll. Looking at google earth as well. Here's the rub - my parent's property is partially on the rez in NE AZ. We spent lots of time over the course of many summers camouflaging grave sites and ruins because grave robbers would plow through with front loaders looking for "buried treasure" after flying over in small aircraft to discover them aerially. Doesn't seem like it would be too terribly complicated to get a someone (a volunteer even) to do a fly over. Unless of course, time is of the essence or they have already followed protocol and been denied. So very odd...

I think this is big~ no HUGE ! Finally some hope that she will be found.

I'm worried she isn't alive though. I'm worried she was put somewhere there (disposed of... I hate that phrase)... IMO.

Thanks, doll. Looking at google earth as well. Here's the rub - my parent's property is partially on the rez in NE AZ. We spent lots of time over the course of many summers camouflaging grave sites and ruins because grave robbers would plow through with front loaders looking for "buried treasure". Doesn't seem like it would be too terribly complicated to get a someone (a volunteer even) to do a fly over. Unless of course, time is of the essence or they have already followed protocol and been denied. So very odd...

I admit I was thinking clandestine grave myself.

Yeah. I think they know her body was put in a car and abandoned on a res. probably looking for the car? Maybe ?

I don't know, if it was a serious tip or theory, first of all Le would not tell the family- for exactly this reason, so they don't put it on FB. Second, it sounds like some "psychic" or something is getting to the family, IMO

I admit I was thinking clandestine grave myself.

I meant to add small aircraft would fly over our land all the time looking for the sites...

Lots of really weird stuff went on up there... in the middle of nowhere... everything from communes (again, NTTAWWT) to guys hiding out in 5th wheels who were pretty sure everyone was out to get them. If I ever want to disappear (and so that would work the other way too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member