AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would they need a fly over to
Figure out where she was being held/runaway to?

It seems like that would be an on foot investigation.

Seems like an aerial search of the area would be to look for a specific structure, landmark, vehicle?

Seems like an aerial search of the area would be to look for a specific structure, landmark, vehicle?

Yes...something someone saw in a "vision" IMO.

If they can't get a warrant...

I meant to add small aircraft would fly over our land all the time looking for the sites...

Lots of really weird stuff went on up there... in the middle of nowhere... everything from communes (again, NTTAWWT) to guys hiding out in 5th wheels who were pretty sure everyone was out to get them. If I ever want to disappear (and so that would work the other way too).

It sure sounds like something is happening. Maybe they have a private agency on board?

Ground penetration and infared was what I thought at first... but any electromagnetic interference would mess up viewing equipment so maybe it is video images seen somewhere LE isn't allowed access to.
Military or reservations...
Well *there will be no sleep for me tonight!
I know we won't hear anything but my mind is racing!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

It's just hard for me to believe that if this is intended for surveillance that the family/friends would announce it via FB.

I honestly think the friends/family think something is up
Over there and are taking matters into their own hands. IMO.

Who knows. They could be on to something.

I wouldn't demean their efforts by chalking their pleas for help up to being manipulated by "psychics" fwiw.

It's just hard for me to believe that if this is intended for surveillance that the family/friends would announce it via FB.

I honestly think the friends/family think something is up
Over there and are taking matters into their own hands. IMO.

Who knows. They could be on to something.

I wouldn't demean their efforts by chalking their pleas for help up to being manipulated by "psychics" fwiw.

Some of us put a great deal of faith in sensitives (aka psychics). FWIW

Thanks, doll. Looking at google earth as well. Here's the rub - my parent's property is partially on the rez in NE AZ. We spent lots of time over the course of many summers camouflaging grave sites and ruins because grave robbers would plow through with front loaders looking for "buried treasure" after flying over in small aircraft to discover them aerially. Doesn't seem like it would be too terribly complicated to get a someone (a volunteer even) to do a fly over. Unless of course, time is of the essence or they have already followed protocol and been denied. So very odd...

Find Me has an aircraft that does aerial searches. I wonder if they've used it in this case?

I may be way off but I think US LE has no jurisdiction on them.

It's a very grey area. During the first search the Department of the Interior was included in the agencies assisting with the search.

For all we know, it could have been intended to be posted on a person's private page because they would like to go there during vacation. The way that page is administrated, just sayin'. ;)

Some of us put a great deal of faith in sensitives (aka psychics). FWIW

I'm
Speaking in reference to
Cluciano's assertions that the family must be listening to psychics. I felt it demeans the families efforts.

I agree with you sand.

I may be way off but I think US LE has no jurisdiction on them.

Sovereign Nations, I believe. The FBI does have some authority, but not much.

And just fwiw - the psychic convo here on websleuths forum usually causes threads to get shut down. So let's avoid the "P" word as if it were the "F" word regardless of our take on the subject.

From 5min of research the lines are muddy at best.
Tribal Law and Order Act of 2010
TOLA...
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...ntry-and-the-tribal-law-and-order-act-of-2010

Reading through the link I posted, it seems the FBI would be the only LE to be granted access with a search warrant. Since the FBI has already been put on board the case, that's a plus.
The jurisdictional rights of State, county, and local seem to be the issue that the Indian LE trump. And then there's the added issue of non-Indian/Indian suspect and/or victim and whether the crime was on or off the rez.

The Salt River Land Fill is in that area, and on the rez. We used to use it when we had our landscaping business in Scottsdale. It's open Monday- Saturdays, 6:00 am -5:00 pm.

http://www.saltriverlandfill.com/

A grand total of 14.4 miles and 19 minutes from Adrienne's apt.

The Salt River Land Fill is in that area, and on the rez. We used to use it when we had our landscaping business in Scottsdale. It's open Monday- Saturdays, 6:00 am -5:00 pm.

http://www.saltriverlandfill.com/

A grand total of 14.4 miles and 19 minutes from Adrienne's apt.

If one were to take the 202 to Country Club... lickity split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper