AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If one were to take the 202 to Country Club... lickity split.

I think I'm going to
Throw up.

Literally I'm sick with this new info.

Just got a migraine - third in my life ... The second was last night. Strange.

I'm really hoping by the time I wake up they will have some conclusive evidence/suspects/Adrienne.

Love you guys. Thanks for this info sand! Really important IMHO. Speak soon all. Keep it Goin!

If one were to take the 202 to Country Club... lickity split.

It's not like your typical Commercial Waste Management landfill, specific stuff goes in specific areas: Vegetation, building demo, animals and livestock, household appliances, they all have a different area. I think it's the only landfill close by that takes animals and they have earth movers that are constantly going over that particular section. It's used mostly by home owners, contractors, landscapers, etc.

I don't have the foggiest but that's the Wiki page on it:

National Radio Astronomy Observatory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What if it isn't photo reconnaissance but GPR?

It looks like in order to use ground penetrating radar/ ground probing radar the National Radio Astronomy Observatory
has to be notified or give authorization?

It might not have anything to do with a reservation at all.
Maybe they just have to be notified before GPR can be allowed.

The link is a PDF. This is from the UK. I am not sure if it applies to the US as well but electromagnetic fields are global aren't they?
I am looking for something from the US.

http://licensing.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/spectrum/low-short-devices/ground-probing-radar/ofw350.pdf

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Ground penetrating radar is typically used to see if there is a body buried or hidden on land.

Waves and frequencies can muddy this aerial viewing tactic to find persons.

It basically shows a thermal like image where a persons body Is.

This is NOT promising.

What if it isn't photo reconnaissance but GPR?

It looks like in order to use ground penetrating radar/ ground probing radar the National Radio Astronomy Observatory
has to be notified or give authorization?

It might not have anything to do with a reservation at all.
Maybe they just have to be notified before GPR can be allowed.

The link is a PDF. This is from the UK. I am not sure if it applies to the US as well but electromagnetic fields are global aren't they?
I am looking for something from the US.

http://licensing.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/spectrum/low-short-devices/ground-probing-radar/ofw350.pdf

I thought they were entirely telescopes and satellites looking for black holes and constellations? I was checking out the main site at the University of Arizona. :scared:

It's not like your typical Commercial Waste Management landfill, specific stuff goes in specific areas: Vegetation, building demo, animals and livestock, household appliances, they all have a different area. I think it's the only landfill close by that takes animals and they have earth movers that are constantly going over that particular section. It's used mostly by home owners, contractors, landscapers, etc.

I had wondered if she might be in a deep freezer. Never considered she could be disposed in a landfill inside of one.
If this were the case I would think someone in the know rolled.
I doubt it would be given any attention unless credible.

The Facebook for Adrienne is asking for every to pray for her safe return so I do think they got some information on her whereabouts...

Maybe she is being held somewhere.
Unlikely,but who knows!

We used to go watch for bears. I don't know if they really came down that far but my dad seemed to have us convinced. It was cheaper than a movie. ;) Can almost smell it from here on a hot day. Wonder what it would take to access it after hours with the gates locked? I'm sure there are old hunting roads...

Ground penetrating radar is typically used to see if there is a body buried or hidden on land.

Waves and frequencies can muddy this aerial viewing tactic to find persons.

It basically shows a thermal like image where a persons body Is.

This is NOT promising.

From what I can tell the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in New Mexico has to give authorization prior to ground penetrating devices being used in the area being used because it interferes with electromagnetic fields and or RF (radio frequency) signals. Where is the big "secret" base located? FT...??? What state?

Grr I hate brain farts!
Kirtland AFB in New Mexico?
Is that the one?

From what I can tell the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in New Mexico has to give authorization prior to ground penetrating area being used because it interferes with electromagnetic fields and or RF signals. Where is the big "secret" base located? FT...??? What state?

Grr I hate brain farts!

Let's see...Charlottesville, North Carolina/ Green Bank, West Virginia/ Socorro, New Mexico/ Tucson, Arizona and Santiago, Chile. Take your pick!

Let's see...Charlottesville, North Carolina/ Green Bank, West Virginia/ Socorro, New Mexico/ Tucson, Arizona and Santiago, Chile. Take your pick!

One in Colorado that reqires lots of clearance too. Can't remember the name of that one either.

NORAD!!! :doh:

We used to go watch for bears. I don't know if they really came down that far but my dad seemed to have us convinced. It was cheaper than a movie. ;) Can almost smell it from here on a hot day. Wonder what it would take to access it after hours with the gates locked? I'm sure there are old hunting roads...

BEARS? :floorlaugh: Maybe when there was an extreme drought! :twocents:
No new news on the local channel about Adrienne *sigh* very disheartening.
Packing it in for the evening, kids, be good!

I thought they were entirely telescopes and satellites looking for black holes and constellations? I was checking out the main site at the University of Arizona. :scared:

Very well could be. Based on the amount of money spent on that research they may be the ones that have to authorize use of any equipment that might throw off or interfere with their efforts.

I barely understand radio frequency and electromagnetic fields.
In that area of the US I can understand why an organization might need to police such activity on land or by air.
Moo

Can I just say that I am too ADD and autocomplete is not my friend? Sorry folks I have tried to fix my posts!

From what I can tell the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in New Mexico has to give authorization prior to ground penetrating devices being used in the area being used because it interferes with electromagnetic fields and or RF (radio frequency) signals. Where is the big "secret" base located? FT...??? What state?

Grr I hate brain farts!
Kirtland AFB in New Mexico?
Is that the one?

NM is filled with government testing areas/bases for defense systems managed by the Department of defense. I'm
Betting they do not want to have interference with any signals/frequencies at possibly at work in these areas.

"The largest is the Navajo Reservation of some 16 million acres of land in Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah. Many of the smaller Reservations are less than 1,000 acres with the smallest less than 100 acres. On each Reservation, the local governing authority is the tribal government. Military reservations are managed by the Department of Defense. Examples include army posts, marine bases, naval stations, and air force bases."
http://nationalatlas.gov/printable/fedlands.html#nm

Someone here brought up new Mexico on an earlier thread and their theory that she could have been kidnapped and held in NM. Hm.

Albequerque, Albequerque, Albequerque.

I had a dream about Adrienne back when I knew nothing about this case and she said "Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Albequerque" so I woke up and googled her name and found her missing facebook page, saw links and stories about her night, found a facebook for someone who is deeply embedded in this case, and lo and behold mousing over his name it said ALBEQUERQUE.

That is where that fixation *of mine* came from, JSYK (just so you know - can't speak for anybody else's).

Yeah. I think they know her body was put in a car and abandoned on a res. probably looking for the car? Maybe ?

If so, I have a feeling it wouldn't just be left there. I know it sounds crazy because it would draw more attention, but I keep wondering if a burned out car has been or will be found in a reservation around there soon. I've been focused on fire and desert for so long now in regards to Adrienne but without knowing why, I just had to ask. Is there any factual evidence that burned vehicles could just burn out on a reservation out that way and not have the fire department called or anything? TIA

If so, I have a feeling it wouldn't just be left there. I know it sounds crazy because it would draw more attention, but I keep wondering if a burned out car has been or will be found in a reservation around there soon. I've been focused on fire and desert for so long now in regards to Adrienne but without knowing why, I just had to ask. Is there any factual evidence that burned vehicles could just burn out on a reservation out that way and not have the fire department called or anything? TIA

I dunno. A fire would draw attention even if LE wasn't called.
I am am not convinced this has anything to do with a reservation and who volunteers their car for this?
I don't see why it would be necessary to burn a car unless there was a bloody murder scene there.
If AS died there might not be a bunch of evidence
Moo.

I could see her body being burned... to hide evidence of strangulation or some other DNA.

I'm sticking with you on this idea.
I live not far from a national forest. It has always been a hot spot for stolen cars to be burned up and in the last two years 3 women have been found there, murdered, and their burned vehicles abandoned not far from their bodies. Those cases were included here on WS. The perps were known to the victims.

I have worried all along that Adrienne was burned. I don't always go with my gut, I try to prove myself wrong and discount my feelings.

As far as the convo's regarding psychics, the Find Me group uses psychics and other experts, so I do not think this thread will be punished for the discussions. I agree with Clu that as awful as it may be the suffering family would be vulnerable to accept "any" help to find Adrienne and many unethical psychics derail and mess up the focus of the investigation. One such case here of the boys missing in NC who were headed to Myrtle beach late one night. So much time was lost looking in a proper direction when the psychic sent the family search in the total opposite direction from where the two boys were found. Their names escape me-apologies.

Team of law enforcement, search crews, psychics look for missing Tempe teen
http://www.kpho.com/story/22687608/...crews-psychics-looking-for-missing-tempe-teen
Now the team, comprised of current and former law enforcement officers, psychics, and handwriting, body language and linguistics experts are working on bringing her home.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members