AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
brunei+mythbusters+confirmed.jpg

Ah hell. Well...at least now we know and knowing is half the battle.

As several of you had said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "Someone is shaking in their boots tonight."

I think LE is saying they have no leads to keep the unsub thinking he *might* have gotten away with it.

Pal, if you're reading this...you didn't. Something so small and what you thought was insignificant will come into play and nail ya. It's always the little things.

Unfortunately I have a job but on Saturday I'm probably going to drive out there and see what's going on if anything. Any other locals want to meet up?

Her last night was already a nightmare before her killer got his hands on her. She had the night from hell. Fighting with her boyfriend, having a party at her house she obviously didn't care about, going to her boyfriend's house and fighting some more, wrecking her car against the median and having two flats, making it undrivable. Having to go back to the party at her house she didn't care about, having a boyfriend who was tired of arguing with her and refused to take her calls any longer, being determined to settle the argument with said boyfriend, calling a cab with no money, wallet or credit cards that we know of. A nightmare. Then the end, someone getting their hands on her and killing her. I'm sure she thought that night was never going to end, and sadly it did, in the most horrible way. Poor thing.

She had her whole life ahead of her, to do something great, to make a difference and now that's been sniffed out.

Yeh, I'm angry. This should have never happened!!!!

:hugs:

couldn't have ever said it better than this ^^^^^

How I wish she had called her father to pick her up after the wreck.

How I wish she had called her father to pick her up after the wreck.

IMO, I don't think she was alive by the time of the wreck. I think it was a set up of some sort.

It's just... It would be too convenient IMO for her night to go that crappy that she even get into a wreck. I'm surprised she didn't get struck by lightning with all the "bad luck" she had that night.

What's that saying in LE? There's no such thing as coincidence?

Jmo moo

I believe she did wreck the car because I do not believe her roommates are involved in her murder.

I thought at least one her roommates said she left in her car? Or said that she was going to do so?

Sending love, prayers and deepest condolences to the Salinas Family.

There's something about that distance in miles...been feeling (and posting) it all week in Alexis' thread. JMO.

I must admit, I was somewhat prepared for this some time next week, but not tonight. My heart is broken and it has taken me a few minutes to wipe away my tears. I am glad that her family has some closure now. I know how I feel, I can not even imagine the heartbreak Adriennes family must be feeling, but I know God will get them through this. I agree with several of you that the monster who did this is going to be exposed and soon. Her body being found is going to be a constant reminder to them. They can not hide behind the out of sight out of mind any longer. I am right there with you MAMACITA, I am so angry! It would not pay for me to live in Tempe right now! Adrienne sweet child rest in peace and Adriennes family you are in my prayers.

Actually, a little over 21 miles east if you go Mill Ave to Apache Bvld, which turns into Main St. in Mesa then into Apache Trail once it gets into A.J. (local abbreviation for Apache Junction)
It would depend on how quick you'd want to get out there. Superstition Freeway/I-60 would be faster, but a longer distance.

Actually, a little over 21 miles east if you go Mill Ave to Apache Bvld, which turns into Main St. in Mesa then into Apache Trail once it gets into A.J. (local abbreviation for Apache Junction)
It would depend on how quick you'd want to get out there. Superstition Freeway/I-60 would be faster, but a longer distance.

Thanks Bernina.
:(

Yeah, 20 to 30 miles seems to be the going radius these days. :(

Thanks Bernina.
:(

margarita25, LE will get this monster. I've got to believe LE just needed one more piece of the puzzle, and Adrienne has given it to them. I have to believe that......:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston