AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: the difficulty getting on WS tonight....I wonder if we at WS are overwhelming the servers?! Not only is the sad news of AS being reported, the Alex*s Murph* case is heating up as well. Yes, we are a tight, dedicated bunch.
I have to say, I really like this group here.

Sadly, we are joined tonight at hearing the news and it is heartbreaking. AS's father must be beside himself with sorrow. Prayers for her family and loved ones.

I have a funny feeling we will be hearing more about the perp very soon.

Flock! Flock! FLOCK! I've been trying to get here for HOURS.

I can't believe they found her. This is so sad. I feel so bad for her family. I was so hoping that after all this time she'd be found alive. But I guess we knew this was how it would end.

I guess she got dumped elsewhere and during the rains and flooding, her body was taken to Apache Junction?? Poor baby.

I hear ya about trying to get here!

The only thing that makes sense is she was buried in the wash on the North side of Apache Trail, north of the bridge, and the flooding on the 21 and after, pulled her out and down the wash.
I'll bet my first born child, the perp KNOWS the area.
I've been going over the LE report. Was playing with a timeline. GGE brought it to my attention. There are some conflicting statements. Will post later....

RIP sweet Adrienne. I am sickened, sad and angry. I will continue to pray for your family and for LE as they seek JUSTICE for this crime.

I havent read the thread from earlier today but saw the news and was not able to log onto Websleuths. Although I felt this was Adrienne's fate all along, I just feel so much anger. I am glad she has been found. I hope they find the evidence they need to nail the person/persons that did this.

jmo

I know LE said she was too badly decomposed to identify initially but I hope and pray and also believe, IMHO, that was a lie.

Here's why:

The property owner saw vultures, which would indicate something more than just skeletal remains.

The PD lab has announced official confirmation already that it's Adrienne, which should have taken a lot longer if there was no soft tissue IMHO. ( "Sgt. Mike Pooley, a Tempe police spokesman, confirmed Adrienne Salinas’ death. He said the state Department of Public Safety’s crime lab had identied the remains as those of the missing student." http://www.azcentral.com/community/...e-body-might-be-missing-tempe-woman-abrk.html )

Because this way the perp would assume there would be none of their DNA left, if there was none of HER DNA left, so this would be a strategic move to get the perp to not panic just yet, IMHO and hope....

So, then, it naturally follows that i hope and pray they find SOMETHING with foreign DNA on it as well....

RE: the difficulty getting on WS tonight....I wonder if we at WS are overwhelming the servers?! Not only is the sad news of AS being reported, the Alex*s Murph* case is heating up as well. Yes, we are a tight, dedicated bunch.
I have to say, I really like this group here.

Sadly, we are joined tonight at hearing the news and it is heartbreaking. AS's father must be beside himself with sorrow. Prayers for her family and loved ones.

I have a funny feeling we will be hearing more about the perp very soon.

BBM: That's where I was when I could get into this site. I have been reading all day. With intermittent breaks because the server has been down.

DNA can be determined from bone marrow. I don't like to say it, but I doubt there was more than bones after two months in Az summer...

:banghead: Another life taken too soon. So very sad. RIP Adrienne.

i'm so incredibly mad right now. soooooooooo mad.

i have no words other than i hope she really is resting in peace, but i dont think that will happen until the monster who did this to her is behind bars. big high fives to Sgt. Pooley for sticking to it throughout this summer heat and fighting to find Adrienne. i really didn't think she was going to be found. hearing what he's said about going back to look at people they previously cleared... my eyes are wide open and i'm pretty sure i see what's coming next. no matter who it is tho.. i hope they're on the verge of a mental breakdown. adrienne did NOT deserve this.

prayers and love to her family, tonight and always.

i'm so incredibly mad right now. soooooooooo mad.

i have no words other than i hope she really is resting in peace, but i dont think that will happen until the monster who did this to her is behind bars. big high fives to Sgt. Pooley for sticking to it throughout this summer heat and fighting to find Adrienne. i really didn't think she was going to be found. hearing what he's said about going back to look at people they previously cleared... my eyes are wide open and i'm pretty sure i see what's coming next. no matter who it is tho.. i hope they're on the verge of a mental breakdown. adrienne did NOT deserve this.

prayers and love to her family, tonight and always.

Amen, sister. To all of it and especially my bold.

Heavy heart... All I can say is I knew to expect it, but it's still so shocking.
AS was a lot like myself. I can't even begin to count the times I acted irrationally at 3, 4, 5 am after a night of drinking and ended up driving or walking somewhere. Heck, I'm 20 years older now and second-guess my recent actions; living in downtown SF, drinking too much, hailing my own cab, etc, etc. So easy to let our guard down and forget about all the sick insane *advertiser censored**s in this world.
It pains me to think of her father, and how mine would have been broken in the exact same way if something happened to me. I pray that they have a suspect. AS and her family deserve justice-please don't let this case go unsolved.
RIP sweet Adrienne.

Every time I refresh the page, or post a comment, this is what tears me apart: Found Deceased AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7
There just aren't any words........

Rest in peace, Adrienne. Although this is not the outcome we were hoping for, at least her family can put her to rest. Now Adrienne needs justice & her killer needs to be found. Sending love & light to Adrienne's family & friends.

"We are treating this as a homicide investigation," Pooley said at an evening news briefing. "Our detectives are focused on finding answers. There are a lot of holes in this mystery."

http://www.kpho.com/story/23145039/tempe-pd-remains-found-in-wash-are-adrienne-salinas

No kidding. I wonder what was their first clue?

Like Tonto, I still have my theory about what happened to Adrienne that night. And I hope whoever is responsible for this is shaking like a leaf right now. I hope he's quaking in his boots. He may think he got away with it, but I hope he doesn't have a nights peace until he confesses and is convicted of this horrible crime against this loving girl. JMO

Rest in peace Adrienne, she seemed like such a sweet girl and actually someone I would be friends with. I feel so badly that her last night alive was not peaceful but very upsetting for her. Thoughts go to her family. RIP.

Whoever did this....you'll be found out.

Oh no, this is awful news.

One of my thoughts was always that someone she knew drove by and said, "You're waiting for a cab? Don't do that, I'll drive you for free!" OR, someone she didn't know - meaning, she hopped into a different cab (or what she was TOLD was a cab - we have illegal cabs where I live; not sure about Tempe) or someone else offered to take her where she wanted to go for free. I kept thinking about how her dad gave her $10 for gas not long before, because she had no money. She may have been too upset to really think about how she was going to pay for the cab in the first place.

I really, really hope they catch whoever did this. RIP, Adrienne. :(

I have faith in the justice system tonight. I await tomorrow and its breaking news when the prime news hours start around 5am to 6am.

I say this bc I feel it. I have no specific info to back this hunch up. It's just a hunch. Nothing more nothing less.

No kidding. I wonder what was their first clue?

Like Tonto, I still have my theory about what happened to Adrienne that night. And I hope whoever is responsible for this is shaking like a leaf right now. I hope he's quaking in his boots. He may think he got away with it, but I hope he doesn't have a nights peace until he confesses and is convicted of this horrible crime against this loving girl. JMO

I'll 2nd that!
JMO

Her last night was already a nightmare before her killer got his hands on her. She had the night from hell. Fighting with her boyfriend, having a party at her house she obviously didn't care about, going to her boyfriend's house and fighting some more, wrecking her car against the median and having two flats, making it undrivable. Having to go back to the party at her house she didn't care about, having a boyfriend who was tired of arguing with her and refused to take her calls any longer, being determined to settle the argument with said boyfriend, calling a cab with no money, wallet or credit cards that we know of. A nightmare. Then the end, someone getting their hands on her and killing her. I'm sure she thought that night was never going to end, and sadly it did, in the most horrible way. Poor thing.

She had her whole life ahead of her, to do something great, to make a difference and now that's been sniffed out.

Yeh, I'm angry. This should have never happened!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams