AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One other thing - during the Community Meeting, all the news sources were there with their cameras and mics, etc. The Commander in charge of the meeting took questions from the audience but none (zip zero) from reporters.
Any recollection of what the reporters were asking?

Any recollection of what the reporters were asking?

No Steve. They (SPD) did not let the reporters ask any question DURING the meeting. The reporters went outside afterward and caught some of the audience leaving and got their reactions, which made the news.

Inside, a lot of the audience (including myself) remained behind to speak with some of the investigators and ask further questions or to provide theories, etc.

There was one lady there in a Tin Foil Hat. I kid you not. Big old sunhat completely covered in tinfoil. She was trying to speak with detectives but they avoided her. She had literature with her about extra-terrestrials and a drawing of a homeless person who was "rumored" to have been seen in the neighborhood.

Cops weren't buying any of it. Then she cornered me. It took me ten minutes to get away from her. But one thing she said stuck with me. She said the BF had "to be removed" from Allison's on Sunday.

I don't really put a lot of stock into anything she said...but it was interesting. As I was leaving I saw her walking down the street and I wondered if she lived in the neighborhood.

There were probably at least 20 cops there or more. A huge audience of over 200 people. Some reports say over 500 people.

During the meeting a lot of folks got up and left out of frustration ...... they were shaking their heads in disapproval over not getting answers.

That's really about it Steve.

But back to your question about reporters - I got the impression the SPD was pretty upset with reporters even before the leak because some of the reporters said that LE wouldn't even speak to them about the case. So I'm thinking they were either misquoting LE or they were just annoying the hell out of them. Probably both.

An interesting observation about the scrubbed stories.

They all contained a reference to what the boyfriend said when he called the police back after he found her body. When he said something to the effect of "I didn't do anything." "I didn't touch her."

This is the only thing left out of the reports. Everything else is still being reported in other stories. But this isn't being mentioned....at all.

No I'm not sleuthing him. I am only pointing out the discrepancies I have seen in the reports from then to now.

I didn't notice it until last night and I find it strange.

The " I didn't do anything" and "i didn't touch her", stood out to me, too. But then I watch a lot of ID,Dateline and 48 Hours. Also, we know there was no forced entry,so I assume she knew her killer.

MissD, another thing I've been wondering about, have you ever seen any local news reports where the boyfriend has been interviewed?. In an earlier post I made I quoted what a reporter said in the video at link below.

He mentions at the end of the video that he also reached out to Allison's boyfriend but he told the reporter that "he wasn't in any shape to speak right now" ... "but when the time is right he will".
Feb 23, 2015: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...ottsdale-woman-remembers-murdered-best-friend

My original post (#98)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-her-Scottsdale-home&p=11542372#post11542372

The " I didn't do anything" and "i didn't touch her", stood out to me, too. But then I watch a lot of ID,Dateline and 48 Hours. Also, we know there was no forced entry,so I assume she knew her killer.

Yes, as I recall, this was in response to the question of was she still alive or however it was worded.

I would assume he was so freaked out he could have said anything. His lawyers, if he has retained any, might have complained about that. Or, it's possible that LE just wanted it removed for whatever reason. May be it wasn't correct. Who knows.

But it's gone.....

MissD, another thing I've been wondering about, have you ever seen any local news reports where the boyfriend has been interviewed?. In an earlier post I made I quoted what a reporter said in the video at link below.

He mentions at the end of the video that he also reached out to Allison's boyfriend but he told the reporter that "he wasn't in any shape to speak right now" ... "but when the time is right he will".
Feb 23, 2015: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...ottsdale-woman-remembers-murdered-best-friend

My original post (#98)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-her-Scottsdale-home&p=11542372#post11542372

Enzeder, (sorry I called you Ebenezer earlier) :)

No local reports spoke of any interviews between LE and the BF. However, during the community meeting the Commander, in response to a question of if the BF was considered a POI or Suspect, did say he was "cooperating".

When you refer to the reporter saying he reached out to the BF and he stated he wasn't in any shape to "speak right now" that was in reference to being asked if he was going to speak at Allison's funeral. Not if was in shape to speak to LE. I saw that several times in different reports, so it's kind of imprinted on my brain.

I was told by one of the investigators I spoke with (not at the meeting) that they had interviewed the BF and others that had connections with the BF. I can't go into this here because it would only be hearsay. And I don't want to lead anyone on but you can imagine for yourself how investigators would, when interviewing you following a murder if you were the BF of the victim, ask you about anyone you were acquainted with past, present or future.

They were collecting DNA samples from all male interviewees. I do know that.

I feel like I'm living on the edge here sharing this much. This is all the info I can share.

IMO .....

PS...None of the investigators were at the community meeting. I found that odd. In fact it made me wonder if they were there under cover. I was amazed they were not there.

Thanks MissD. No worries about the name thing - it happens all the time :)

I meant have you seen the boyfriend interviewed by the media?. When he told the reporter that "he wasn't in any shape to speak right now" ... "but when the time is right he will" I read that as that he would talk to the reporter/media when the time is right.

Did BF say he would talk "when the time was right" or did reporter just use those words, I wonder. Itmis a strange thing for him to have said, Imo.

I would be lying if I said this case doesn't have me shook up. It does. Big time.

For one thing, it was so horrible. Such a beautiful girl, such an amazing young woman, with her whole life ahead of her, brutally murdered.

And only a few blocks away from me.

We shopped at the same grocery stores, probably had our cars washed at the same car wash, frequented many of the same restaurants and night spots (I know from her FB pics) and traveled the same streets probably on a daily basis.

To my knowledge I never met her but she looked very familiar so I'm pretty sure our paths have probably crossed at one time or another.

It makes me deeply sad and it makes me fearful to know there's a killer like this on the loose.

It was one thing when Adrienne Salinas went missing from this area (not as close but not that far away) but the circumstances were so much different. Sadly, we will never know what happened to Adrienne, unless they someday catch her killer.

Those who were here on this thread during the time of her disappearance and when her badly decomposed body was eventually found, remember how terribly frustrating the entire situation was.

There were many of us here at each other's throats because our opinions were so passionate and we were all desperate to see the perpetrator brought to justice. I don't want to see that happen here with Allison's case and I don't see it happening because it simply isn't the same kind of case.

In Adrienne's it seemed like it might have been an "opportunistic" crime. But Allison's was, according to LE, targeted. Not random, not opportunistic, not happenstance, not a serial killer.

A horrible, brutal, gruesome crime so unspeakable that LE doesn't even want to give us COD or MOD details for fear it will jeopardize the investigation.

I can't hardly sleep at night because my mind is going a hundred MPH trying to put the few pieces of this puzzle (that are available to me, to us) together.

I'm sad. It makes me so very sad. Thank you to everyone here who comments or has input. I just want to cry it makes me so sad.

I feel so sorry for her friends and family. If any of them are reading this I want them to know my heart goes out to them.

I wish there was more I could do. I feel so helpless. :(

Thanks MissD. No worries about the name thing - it happens all the time :)

I meant have you seen the boyfriend interviewed by the media?. When he told the reporter that "he wasn't in any shape to speak right now" ... "but when the time is right he will" I read that as that he would talk to the reporter/media when the time is right.

No I haven't.

Did BF say he would talk "when the time was right" or did reporter just use those words, I wonder. Itmis a strange thing for him to have said, Imo.

I felt it was odd myself. But then I don't know how long he has been living here in this country. Perhaps his Russian background influences the way he uses certain words and phrases things.

In answer to your question, I don't know if those were actually his words or if he was quoted by a member of her family or friend.

I suppose different people grieve differently. I haven't seen any passionate comments or posts from him anywhere other than his frustration with not getting the attention he wanted in having his international flight changes handled.

The last I looked he hadn't signed the memorial Guestbook. But maybe that's normal....I just don't know.

Here are the links to the video's where the boyfriend is mentioned - the two quotes I have posted below are taken from the videos. Both quotes are at the very end of both video's.

Reporter: "I also reached out to Allison's boyfriend Katie, he told me that he wasn't in any shape to speak right now, as you can imagine, but says when the time is right he will."

Feb 23, 2015 - Video: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...ottsdale-woman-remembers-murdered-best-friend

Then, in this video ( it follows on straight after above video) ..... BBM

Reporter: "Now I did speak with police just a short time ago Katie to try and find out exactly what was going on with this investigation, we'll tell you about that at 6, plus for the very first time we are hearing from Allison's boyfriend."

p.s. MissD, thinking back now it was probably the bottom quote that prompted me ask had you seen any local news reports where the boyfriend had been interviewed. I had forgotten about the second video which follows on from the first one at same link.

I would be lying if I said this case doesn't have me shook up. It does. Big time.

For one thing, it was so horrible. Such a beautiful girl, such an amazing young woman, with her whole life ahead of her, brutally murdered.

We shopped at the same grocery stores, probably had our cars washed at the same car wash, frequented many of the same restaurants and night spots (I know from her FB pics) and traveled the same streets probably on a daily basis.

To my knowledge I never met her but she looked very familiar so I'm pretty sure our paths have probably crossed at one time or another.

It makes me deeply sad and it makes me fearful to know there's a killer like this on the loose.

It was one thing when Adrienne Salinas went missing from this area (not as close but not that far away) but the circumstances were so much different. Sadly, we will never know what happened to Adrienne, unless they someday catch her killer.

Those who were here on this thread during the time of her disappearance and when her badly decomposed body was eventually found, remember how terribly frustrating the entire situation was.

There were many of us here at each other's throats because our opinions were so passionate and we were all desperate to see the perpetrator brought to justice. I don't want to see that happen here with Allison's case and I don't see it happening because it simply isn't the same kind of case.

In Adrienne's it seemed like it might have been an "opportunistic" crime. But Allison's was, according to LE, targeted. Not random, not opportunistic, not happenstance, not a serial killer.

A horrible, brutal, gruesome crime so unspeakable that LE doesn't even want to give us COD or MOD details for fear it will jeopardize the investigation.

I can't hardly sleep at night because my mind is going a hundred MPH trying to put the few pieces of this puzzle (that are available to me, to us) together.

I'm sad. It makes me so very sad. Thank you to everyone here who comments or has input. I just want to cry it makes me so sad.

I feel so sorry for her friends and family. If any of them are reading this I want them to know my heart goes out to them.

Special thanks for all you've posted providing local info!

Oh, Miss D, I feel so bad for you and I can only imagine how this brutal crime has shaken you. Sending you a hug.

My apologies if this has already been found out. In readings many different obituaries I noticed they say she passed away on February 17 which would be Tuesday. So They definitely know when she died. And also her father mentioned in a news story that her mother talked to her around. 7pm and then he texted her around 11pm which it wasn't delivered. So we can assume she passed between 7pm-11pm since they are saying feb 17th. Those are my thoughts

I was wondering...and maybe this has been discussed and I may have missed it, but how do they publish Allison's date of death as 02/17? Wasn't she found on the 18th mid-day? I guess I'm wondering...couldn't she have passed on the 18th?

I was wondering...and maybe this has been discussed and I may have missed it, but how do they publish Allison's date of death as 02/17? Wasn't she found on the 18th mid-day? I guess I'm wondering...couldn't she have passed on the 18th?

She could have but I think they've done the autopsy and have come to the conclusion that it was on the 17th. That's what all the obituaries are saying. And speaking from personal experience (my brother passed), we thought he passed on his bday but the autopsy determined he passed the next day.

Okay so I've been surfing online trying to find more articles and I come across this one . This article says that the father was told it was random. What are everyone's thoughts on this? Could SPD be keeping the truth about it being random? I'm very confused now , all these different articles are really contradictory

Okay so I've been surfing online trying to find more articles and I come across this one . This article says that the father was told it was random. What are everyone's thoughts on this? Could SPD be keeping the truth about it being random? I'm very confused now , all these different articles are really contradictory

I would take it with a grain of salt...but do you have the link please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member