AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there was a memorial service recently for Allison in Scottsdale. I was wondering if anybody local knew if her BF went and if he spoke?

Here's my take: First of all I'm new here and have been following this case. Her parents, sister and cousin said she had no known enemies, everyone loved her so I assume they gave LE no info on anyone suspicious so that leaves people who knew she lived alone. In my mind, that would be a neighbor. Also teens love iphones and credit cards. so it could be a neighbor with a bad teen. I'm guessing neighbors in front of her home and either sides so probably in all about 6 houses.

But but but Allison had a security system...

ETA: Would she really send her BF home to study and then NOT set the security system...???

ETA: Would she really send her BF home to study and then NOT set the security system...???
I arm my alarm at a different time each night...alone or not. She may have armed it only at bedtime and maybe didn't plan on going to bed right after he left.

I can't tell you how many times we don't arm our system, which is foolish. I still find it odd that she sent the BF home to study.

Allison had Cox Home Security.

https://homelife.cox.com/

I wonder who had the app on their cell phones. Surely it was set up on her boyfriends. Also because she was out of town so often she might have set up the for someone else in case of an emergency.

I'm sure LE has checked all these things.

She either had it off or it was someone she thought she could trust.

It's a royal pain to have it turned on all the time as you have to remember to disarm it when you go outside or in your garage etc.

Two men forced their way into an apartment complex unit near 60th Street and Thomas Road on March 8 and demanded cash and drugs while holding the victim at gunpoint, police said...

Looking for cash and drugs at an apt complex just doesn't have the same feel, although they hit the person on the head and used a razor.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...cottsdale-home-invasion-and-beating-of-victim

If she were planning to take a shower and then go to bed, I could understand her sending her BF home to study. But, I would think she would set the security alarm after the BF left, especially if she planned to take a shower right away.

That's why I have such a hard time with the scenario of Allison in the hallway nude and a bath towel around her head because she'd just gotten out of the shower when she was attacked. And, I would think she would put something on after her shower -- PJ's, sweats, a lounger or robe. If she heard a noise, I certainly couldn't see her leaving her bathroom to investigate before getting dressed.

JMO, I do think Allison's attacker sexually assaulted her and that's why she was found undressed in the hallway. I also think he covered her eyes first (by wrapping the cloth around her head) so she couldn't see him. I wonder if Allison did any sewing. If she did, could the cloth be just that -- cloth/fabric from Allison's sewing supplies?

Having grown up in the area, that street has always had a charm to it, but for people who have lived there, there has been no shortage of bad fortune. Decades ago, a girl who grew up maybe 6 houses down was murdered in San Diego, a very nice and very smart girl.

Regarding the manner in which Allison was killed, a SPD officer told a friend of a friend that she was bludgeoned, not shot.

I would guess the towel was put on her head after the fight, to stop the bleeding, and I would guess a sexual assault took place. If this was a crime of passion, her being found naked would suggest that to me.

The alley was thoroughly investigated, and if the killer used a bottle of bleach to cover up his DNA, then where did the bottle go? It is possible it was thrown into the garbage can in the alley.

I must admit right away I considered Occam's Razor, and have had a suspect in mind. The puzzling this to me is, if skin cells were found under her fingernails, it seems like there has been plenty of time to exonerate the obvious suspect, much less there has been time to discover any scratches on the arms.

Disturbingly, it is starting to look more and more like the SPD do not have a suspect they are close to charging. I hope that is not the case, but the idea that a month took place before they appealed to the public is not a good sign to me. They have been close lipped from the start, which makes me hope there is some strong evidence they have which will lead them to the killer.

My heart goes out to the family, and it saddens and angers me that something like this happened in such a peaceful area. I appreciate the submissions on this thread, as I have been going through the details of this case in my head over and over again, and see that others have as well. I just hope that if the SPD are really stumped, they reach out to the public much more than they have so far, and share more details of the case, so this case does not wither away and go unsolved.

I remember thinking that LE in Adrienne Salinas' case that LE probably had an idea of their suspect and that an arrest would be coming shortly after she was found, at least. But obviously, they either did not have one or could not find enough evidence for an arrest. Unless they get a DNA hit sometime in the future, it looks like her case will remain unsolved. With Alison, it seems as though she must have known her killer, Imo...I can't imagine she would have left her doors unlocked even if she did not set her alarm. Hoping DNA will be the answer here, soon.

I remember thinking that LE in Adrienne Salinas' case that LE probably had an idea of their suspect and that an arrest would be coming shortly after she was found, at least. But obviously, they either did not have one or could not find enough evidence for an arrest. Unless they get a DNA hit sometime in the future, it looks like her case will remain unsolved. With Alison, it seems as though she must have known her killer, Imo...I can't imagine she would have left her doors unlocked even if she did not set her alarm. Hoping DNA will be the answer here, soon.

Clu, the night Adrienne went missing she had been at her BFs house, only a mile away from Allisons. She left that party with one thing in mind - to get back there. We don't know what happened after she called the cab, the same company that operates out of Old Town.

Allison traveled a lot. I wonder how she got to and from the airport.

Adriennes case, with all its elements, was actually more cut and dried. She was at a party. She fought with Her BF, she left, she came back, she left again. She blew out her tires, she tried to call BF, she called a cab. Then poof. She was gone. The roommates spoke with LE and the media. So did the family and the BF. We knew a lot about Adrienne.

With Allison we don't know much at all. We know her father said she was the perfect child, had no enemies, was going to be engaged soon, had a great job, just had a good review, bought a new dress and was going to the Bahamas for a company event the coming weekend.

That's really all we know other than what we have uncovered on Facebook.

We don't know what she was doing or where she went or who she saw the weekend, including Monday and Tuesday, before she was killed.

We haven't had the BF on TV talking about these things or anyone else locally who knew her.

But one thing we have we didn't have with Adrienne is the body and the crime scene.

As someone who lives here, it isn't at all uncommon this time of year to open your door to let fresh air in. She had a pool and her kitchen and main living area opened up to her backyard. She had a block wall around the yard and more than likely the gate had a lock. I can see her feeling safe enough to have her door or windows or both open.

Based on this, with no signs of forced entry, it's hard to say. It could have been random. The only thing that led me to believe she knew her attacker was what the police said. Now they have retracted that, if one can believe the reports.

It was so gruesome one can't help but think it could be the work of a psychopath or serial killer.

I hope LE can solve this soon.

Remember Maggie Daniels... she left her door unlocked....
IMO, these kind of attacks involve someone who crossed paths with the victim in the weeks before the crime. If Allison had in fact been interviewing men to work around her house, then my money is on one of them...

Here's my take: First of all I'm new here and have been following this case. Her parents, sister and cousin said she had no known enemies, everyone loved her so I assume they gave LE no info on anyone suspicious so that leaves people who knew she lived alone. In my mind, that would be a neighbor. Also teens love iphones and credit cards. so it could be a neighbor with a bad teen. I'm guessing neighbors in front of her home and either sides so probably in all about 6 houses.
I agree. My take is pretty much the same.

I'm starting to wonder if it was a neighbor or one of the workers she was looking to hire or did hire that killed her. I was leaning towards the BF but by now I would think they would know if it were him...right? Someone on here stated they thought the BF was ruled out early on but I have not heard that reported by LE. I'm still wondering about that neighbors camera and what was captured. Did it film the BF leaving on Tuesday when he was kicked out by AF to study? It must have filmed something that reports made mention of it...right? It seems as if it were a burglary that more items would've been taken. The cloth over her face still makes me think that someone she knew did this. Has LE gone door to door to interviews neighbors or is that not allowed? All very puzzling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member