AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, apparently they do not. They still have no one in custody.

IMO

I meant as far as BF having someone who hates him that much, as was suggested. Something like that should have come up by now. Sounds to me like police are just grasping at straws but maybe they have a suspect...who the H knows, with their poor communication.

I meant as far as BF having someone who hates him that much, as was suggested. Something like that should have come up by now. Sounds to me like police are just grasping at straws but maybe they have a suspect...who the H knows, with their poor communication.

Ohhh i get it now. Thanks. I'm just trying to come up with something new we might not have considered. It was just so brutal and coincidental that the boyfriend wasn't there or someone knew he wasn't there or wasn't going to be there.

Something I've found interesting is that the boyfriends sister has deleted everything on her Facebook timeline but her profile photo. She did have lots and lots of photos of herself and friends mostly partying. I even read that one of her friends fairly recently had been burglarized and the perps were caught on surveillance cam. I actually saved the image because I wondered if there was anyway at all it could have been related. I don't know if they were ever caught. I know one if the things they took was jewelry.

I wonder if she is scared now thinking Allison was targeted and it could be someone who they all knew.

And then there's the ex with the kid who probably hated Allison.

I totally agree, the poor communication from SPD doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Okay... Just one more thing.

Allison had an Instagram account under the name 'alliealcala'. She was basically inactive. But back in 2013 she was using this name. But why use the name 'Alcala' ?

In my research I found that there was a serial killer back in the 70s named Rodney Alcala who killed many women. He liked to rape and photograph his victims. Strangely, one of the women he photographed but didn't kill (she committed suicide by jumping off a high rise balcony) was an actress named Andrea Feldman.

I also found a thread here in Websleuths from a few years back that talks about it. The thread is called 'Girls in the club'.

I just think it's very strange that Allison was murdered in such a brutal and bizarre fashion and there was a famous serial killer named Alcala who knew Andrea Feldman who supposedly killed herself and Alluson was calling herself AllieAlcala on Instagram.

Why? Any ideas?

Allison had an Instagram account under the name 'alliealcala'. She was basically inactive. But back in 2013 she was using this name. But why use the name 'Alcala' ?

In my research I found that there was a serial killer back in the 70s named Rodney Alcala who killed many women. He liked to rape and photograph his victims. Strangely, one of the women he photographed but didn't kill (she committed suicide by jumping off a high rise balcony) was an actress named Andrea Feldman.

I also found a thread here in Websleuths from a few years back that talks about it. The thread is called 'Girls in the club'.

I just think it's very strange that Allison was murdered in such a brutal and bizarre fashion and there was a famous serial killer named Alcala who knew Andrea Feldman who supposedly killed herself and Alluson was calling herself AllieAlcala on Instagram.

Why? Any ideas?

Just a guess, maybe she like the rhyming incantation magical sound of it; similar to Abracadabra...

Connection?
http://www.kpho.com/story/28626489/...-in-scottsdale-area-burglaries?autostart=true

[h=3]Detectives search for suspect in Scottsdale-area burglaries[/h]
7261161_G.jpg

MissD, There are some "kids" that are more muscular than adults and if the kid was scared he would have been more aggressive. I still am thinking a neighbor and then all the time spent there, could have been him looking through her things. Maybe there were even two kids in there, the kid and a friend.

MissD, There are some "kids" that are more muscular than adults and if the kid was scared he would have been more aggressive. I still am thinking a neighbor and then all the time spent there, could have been him looking through her things. Maybe there were even two kids in there, the kid and a friend.

I had'nt heard yet how much time the perp spent there. I had only read the perps possible departure time as 1am. I heard AF and her Mothers phone call was around 8pm I believe, but that didn't in my opinion mean that the perp arrived right after the phone call. I think her Father said his 11pm text didn't go through but I have an iphone 6 & the battery can run down super fast so her phone simply needing a charge could be why her Fathers text wasn't delivered. I thought the perp could've arrived anytime before 1am. I missed the info from LE stating the perps arrival time. New info that tells the murderer was there a long time? Interesting

Why? Any ideas?

I find this ultra interesting MissD!

& FWIW, Allison used the 'alliealcala' IG account just 11 months ago...

https://instagram.com/p/nWrFV8s8Ip/?taken-by=alliealcala

ETA: After searching, I see there are many threads pertaining to Rodney Acala - found here

I'm still looking for the one titled 'Girls in the club'

:thinking:

ETA2: Finally found it :blushing: the thread titled 'Girls in the club' is here

Are you local? Is there something in particular that makes you think it was kids? Hmmmm. It could be.

Has LE pinpointed the perps arrival time now? I missed that. Well if it was kids they probably wouldn't have been as smart about it so let's hope they left lots of evidence at the scene that will get them caught.

I find this ultra interesting MissD!

& FWIW, Allison used the 'alliealcala' IG account just 11 months ago...

https://instagram.com/p/nWrFV8s8Ip/?taken-by=alliealcala

ETA: After searching, I see there are many threads pertaining to Rodney Acala - found here

ETA: thanks for those links to the other threads here too. I haven't learned how to do that. :)

I'm still looking for the one titled 'Girls in the club'

:thinking:

ETA2: Finally found it :blushing: the thread titled 'Girls in the club' is here

Thank you so much for all the research you did on this. Yeah I had forgotten there was a pic with Alex in it. I actually haven't looked at her IG in a month, since this first happened.

Did you check out the people who liked her photos? There's one really creepy blonde. She had a very weird photo on her page the day after Alluson was found murdered. She took it down a couple of days later and cleaned up her timeline. You've probably found her. I took a screenshot of the pic so I have it. Scaryyyy.

The only thing is the girl is in Glasgow. I wonder how she knew Allison.

I can't help but believe there's something really bizarre about all this. I think there's a reason she chose alliealcala other than it somewhat rhymes. Not to me but to some.

Was Allie into painting? I seem to recall some FB pics of her at some kind of art school. The pics were reminiscent of Warhols style. Which kind of fits right in.

I wonder if she had some Artsy friends. They might have called her Allie Alcala kind of like Andy Alcala.

Yeah it's strange and far out but I think when we find out the truth, which I pray we do soon, it's going to be very very strange.

JMO

ETA: thanks so much for posting the links to the other threads here too. I haven't learned how to do that yet. Not here anyway. :)

Thanks for the reminder :) Also, I am not 100% sure on if it was someone she knew (the clues that appear to make it that way) or someone she didn't know very well. Like you stated. I'm also not sure that is wasn't the alarm company installer. Those people usually contract out staff IIRC from a long time ago when we dealt with a home alarm. I do find the picture of the tulips odd. I take pictures of everything in my life (if I come up missing, you guys will have plenty to work with) so I can't figure out the dynamic going on in that photo.
And I know I've said this before and people gave me logical ideas to explain away what I find so weird, but I don't understand why you put some flowers in water and leave the others "next to" the water when there's plenty of room in the vase?

And I know I've said this before and people gave me logical ideas to explain away what I find so weird, but I don't understand why you put some flowers in water and leave the others "next to" the water when there's plenty of room in the vase?
Yes, the picture is odd, and IMO flowers in vase look older than fresh bunch still wrapped.. Also as another pointed out, only 11 in the vase... Also name on card, and why no glasses with the champaign, and the way it's arrangement looks like done by a gal, rather than man.... and IMO looks like "this is the way it should be" message of some kind to someone... But, does it play a part in why she was murdered?

More logistics Dee. lol It looked to me like there wasn't that much room in the vase. Maybe he bought her two bunches and put them in the vase to surprise her. This photo does not look like it was staged by a woman. Most women would have made sure the flowers were all in water in something, even if it was a pot. Old Steve might be the exception as he appears to be the sensitive thoughtful type. But I am still of the opinion that Alex must have put the entire arrangement together to surprise her. He might have been the one that took the pic too. Remember, there was only one present there, one card, etc. And another poster thought the name on the card was 'Dreamgirl'.

Tarabull, back to AF Insty account. I was just googling people here in Scottsdale with the name Alcala. I got quite a few hits so it isn't that uncommon a name.

I wonder if Allie was married before. Maybe to someone named Alcala. We don't know much about her relationships before she got involved with Alex.

If she had been married and it didn't work out, and with no children, she would have gone back to her maiden name of Feldman.

This might be way off base, but if there's an ex out there it could be important. It could be an unnamed POI.

I am of the opinion that every little thing that looks or seem odd, like the tulips, like the IG acct named Alliealcala , like the fact no other pics were posted after that one Valentine's day pic, like so many things.... These are all important. Or they might be important.

Since we have so little to go on everything is important.

IMO

I wish that SPD would release some more info on this case. I'm worried that, like Adrienne Salinas, this is going to go unsolved, eventually to be forgotten, other than by those who knew and loved her.

This is the only place I know where we can keep it going.

If you can, give Scottsdale Police Department a call and tell them not to stop working on this case. Tell them their silence makes you think it's going cold. Tell them anything you can think of to keep them on it.

I'm so upset over the lack of information.

Guess I won't be posting much now unless something breaks. Thanks for all the interest here in Allisons horrible murder. So so very sad.

I think it is likely the most active case they have, or most high-profile anyway. I still think they have a suspect, or a few POI they can 't clear.

Am I mistaken or did LE put out the info a month after the crime, that the person responsible may have defensive wounds?

Am I mistaken or did LE put out the info a month after the crime, that the person responsible may have defensive wounds?

Not sure just how long it was, but it was awhile, so much so I thought to myself, " why did they wait so long?" - the wounds/brusing are going to be gone, and it becomes more difficult to distinguish fresh from old ones, and the more time, the more a perp can say he got them doing who knows what...

MissD,

Please keep visiting the page and posting as well. You are so affected by -- and dedicated to -- this case that you give the Forum a
momentum that keeps us all going. . . .

TIA.

-- Pacific

I wish that SPD would release some more info on this case. I'm worried that, like Adrienne Salinas, this is going to go unsolved, eventually to be forgotten, other than by those who knew and loved her.

This is the only place I know where we can keep it going.

If you can, give Scottsdale Police Department a call and tell them not to stop working on this case. Tell them their silence makes you think it's going cold. Tell them anything you can think of to keep them on it.

I'm so upset over the lack of information.

Guess I won't be posting much now unless something breaks. Thanks for all the interest here in Allisons horrible murder. So so very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89