AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissD,

Please keep visiting the page and posting as well. You are so affected by -- and dedicated to -- this case that you give the Forum a
momentum that keeps us all going. . . .

TIA.

-- Pacific

That's very kind of you, Pacific.

I will hang around I promise. Let's hope something breaks in this case soon. I think everyone's running out of theories. At least those we can talk about.

<3

Yes, the picture is odd, and IMO flowers in vase look older than fresh bunch still wrapped.. Also as another pointed out, only 11 in the vase... Also name on card, and why no glasses with the champaign, and the way it's arrangement looks like done by a gal, rather than man.... and IMO looks like "this is the way it should be" message of some kind to someone... But, does it play a part in why she was murdered?

My take on the picture when I saw it was those were her presents to her boyfriend. The tulips in the wrapper he would take to his home and the ones in the vase stayed with her. She could have taken the picture before giving the gift to him, then posted it later.

My take on the picture when I saw it was those were her presents to her boyfriend. The tulips in the wrapper he would take to his home and the ones in the vase stayed with her. She could have taken the picture before giving the gift to him, then posted it later.

I thought they might be 2 separate presents too - one was the champagne and wrapped flowers. The other was the flowers in the vase, the card and the gift.

That's very kind of you, Pacific.

I will hang around I promise. Let's hope something breaks in this case soon. I think everyone's running out of theories. At least those we can talk about.
Respectfully BBM, yes, very true!

ETA: something about the way things are too quite....

Is this something you gals would do? They were seeing each other, didn't live far apart... so why not just have over with candles on the table and a gift card to a favorite restaurant..... what am I trying to say.... the key to a guy's heart is through his stomach? :lol: wait, that doesn't sound right... but a bottle of champaign like that with label hidden, strange IMO, if its good stuff, show the label? Oh, it just looks so staged... okay, enough :twocents:

WHOAAA!!! This could be our suspect. I don't think LE would have mentioned murder in the video release with the secrecy they've displayed.

He looks vaguely familiar to me. SHUDDER!!!!

I am getting more creeped out by the day. :(

Hard to tell his age from that photo. I could guess 20-35 from it. Is he dressed to look possibly like a utility worker or someone it might be safe to open the door to?

but why not say "sheet" or "towel"? They used the term "cloth" which is so generic, for a reason IMO.

Like a kitchen cloth or a cleaning cloth? People refer to things differently in different parts of the country.

Thank you so much for all the research you did on this. Yeah I had forgotten there was a pic with Alex in it. I actually haven't looked at her IG in a month, since this first happened.

Did you check out the people who liked her photos? There's one really creepy blonde. She had a very weird photo on her page the day after Alluson was found murdered. She took it down a couple of days later and cleaned up her timeline. You've probably found her. I took a screenshot of the pic so I have it. Scaryyyy.

The only thing is the girl is in Glasgow. I wonder how she knew Allison.

I can't help but believe there's something really bizarre about all this. I think there's a reason she chose alliealcala other than it somewhat rhymes. Not to me but to some.

Was Allie into painting? I seem to recall some FB pics of her at some kind of art school. The pics were reminiscent of Warhols style. Which kind of fits right in.

I wonder if she had some Artsy friends. They might have called her Allie Alcala kind of like Andy Alcala.

Yeah it's strange and far out but I think when we find out the truth, which I pray we do soon, it's going to be very very strange.

JMO

ETA: thanks so much for posting the links to the other threads here too. I haven't learned how to do that yet. Not here anyway. :)

The allialcala rhyming thing was what immediately came to mind when I first read that. Just starting to read on here and get caught up. Really great, informative posts, everyone!

The perp has to be charged a felony, in this case murder, before he/she legally has to give a sample of his/her DNA. Of course if they don't, they're fair game as a suspect, DNA sample could clear them.

There was a case years ago, I think in Arkansas, where LE followed POI/suspect around and got DNA off something he had eaten and discarded. I don't think that's legal but can't remember what happened in that case.

There have been multiple cases where discarded items of uncooperative suspects or POIs have been legally used to clear or match someone in a case. Envelopes that are licked or stamps. Cig butts, cups and glasses, utensils, straws. Anything in your trash once you set it to the curb for pick-up.

It seems to me if someone stole credit cards, they would intend on using them. Why take them otherwise? Staging the scene perhaps?

You could still sell them or the info on them. You would be long gone before the buyer realized they were worthless or made he/she a murder suspect.

I'm thinking that everyone close to her would have been ruled out by now. Is that possible?

I don't believe it was random.

These are just my own thoughts that I have formulated from everything logical I have learned in my lifetime.

It just seems far too coincidental to me that -

1. This happened right after Valentines Day weekend

2. She was in what we have been led to believe was a fairy tale romance

3. She was brutally murdered the one night she 'kicked him out of the house'.

4. She was a highly intelligent young professional who had lived alone for years. Surely she would not have opened her door to just anyone.

5. She was also smart enough not to leave a door or window open for a random perp to just happen to find and let himself in.

6. She did have an alarm system and more than likely, after nightfall, she turned it on. She had no pets to worry about setting it and unsetting it and all that. She probably had it on.

7. LE is keeping most of the details a secret. As much as we don't like it there's a reason.

8. Allison was a 31 year old woman who more than likely had several meaningful relationships before meeting her current boyfriend. Just because they are not on her Facebook page, our main source of information about her life, doesn't mean there wasn't still a jealous ex lover out there. It doesn't mean there might not have been a secret lover. It doesn't mean there might not have been someone her current boyfriend was jealous or threatened by.

I just can't buy into the theory that one night following Valentine's Day weekend, Allison sent the love of her life home to study and have quiet time. And then in the next few hours a random perp just happened to find a window or door open or conned her into letting them in.

It had to have been someone she knew and knew well. Someone she had absolutely no fear of.

It couldn't have been someone she was expecting because if this was the case she would have probably mentioned it to her mother when they spoke earlier in the evening.

So it was probably someone who just showed up that she let in without any hesitation.

Smart young women don't let just anyone into their homes when they are alone at night. No one I know would do that.

It had to be someone she trusted.

PS.... Just because LE releases a report saying its random, targeted, isolated, neighbor, burglar, etc. doesn't mean it's true. They have a method in their madness. Or should I say.... madness in their method. ;)

I'm thinking that everyone close to her would have been ruled out by now. Is that possible?

I doubt that very much. I'm thinking they have a strong suspect and there is something preventing them from making an arrest. Maybe they are still building their case. Putting together all the hard evidence. Waiting for DNA.

Playing 'cat and mouse'.

JMO

If I was trying to catch a murderer, and I was fairly sure I knew who did it, the last thing I would do is let them know I was onto them.

Unless it was someone I felt might strike again, like a serial killer or random perp, I would keep my eye on them and take my time building a strong case against them so nothing could prevent a conviction.

I would probably leak info to throw the scent off and give him a false sense of security.

I would not rush in and make mistakes that might jeopardize the investigation or his eventual arrest and conviction.

If I were the investigators on that crime scene, which had to be absolutely horrific, I would be determined not to screw this up.

JMO

MissD, No I am not local, I'm the opposite side of the country from you. I'm just following the case and I just think it's some punk or punks that did this. It's too bad she did not have a big dog.

I don't believe it was random.

These are just my own thoughts that I have formulated from everything logical I have learned in my lifetime.

It just seems far too coincidental to me that -

1. This happened right after Valentines Day weekend

2. She was in what we have been led to believe was a fairy tale romance

3. She was brutally murdered the one night she 'kicked him out of the house'.

4. She was a highly intelligent young professional who had lived alone for years. Surely she would not have opened her door to just anyone.

5. She was also smart enough not to leave a door or window open for a random perp to just happen to find and let himself in.

6. She did have an alarm system and more than likely, after nightfall, she turned it on. She had no pets to worry about setting it and unsetting it and all that. She probably had it on.

7. LE is keeping most of the details a secret. As much as we don't like it there's a reason.

8. Allison was a 31 year old woman who more than likely had several meaningful relationships before meeting her current boyfriend. Just because they are not on her Facebook page, our main source of information about her life, doesn't mean there wasn't still a jealous ex lover out there. It doesn't mean there might not have been a secret lover. It doesn't mean there might not have been someone her current boyfriend was jealous or threatened by.

I just can't buy into the theory that one night following Valentine's Day weekend, Allison sent the love of her life home to study and have quiet time. And then in the next few hours a random perp just happened to find a window or door open or conned her into letting them in.

It had to have been someone she knew and knew well. Someone she had absolutely no fear of.

It couldn't have been someone she was expecting because if this was the case she would have probably mentioned it to her mother when they spoke earlier in the evening.

So it was probably someone who just showed up that she let in without any hesitation.

Smart young women don't let just anyone into their homes when they are alone at night. No one I know would do that.

It had to be someone she trusted.

PS.... Just because LE releases a report saying its random, targeted, isolated, neighbor, burglar, etc. doesn't mean it's true. They have a method in their madness. Or should I say.... madness in their method. ;)

I agree with you. IMI, you made excellent points.

Have AF parents or her BF said anything lately?

Well, the boyfriend has never said anything to my knowledge, other than he wasn't up to talking and he would when the time came, whatever that means.

He was on Twitter complaining that Travelocity wasn't responding to his request to change his flight plans so he could fly to Shanghai. Also, her dad was complaining about the same issue on his Facebook and said he had bought an additional ticket for him so he could go on his flight, which had something to do with his college degree as I understand it.

The parents were here last week for her memorial services and were interviewed on TV. I don't know if the boyfriend was there or if he is still out of the country. I do know he attended the funeral in Minnesota.

That's all I have heard. It's very quiet.

Too quiet.

IMO

Ohhh i get it now. Thanks. I'm just trying to come up with something new we might not have considered. It was just so brutal and coincidental that the boyfriend wasn't there or someone knew he wasn't there or wasn't going to be there.

Something I've found interesting is that the boyfriends sister has deleted everything on her Facebook timeline but her profile photo. She did have lots and lots of photos of herself and friends mostly partying. I even read that one of her friends fairly recently had been burglarized and the perps were caught on surveillance cam. I actually saved the image because I wondered if there was anyway at all it could have been related. I don't know if they were ever caught. I know one if the things they took was jewelry.

I wonder if she is scared now thinking Allison was targeted and it could be someone who they all knew.

And then there's the ex with the kid who probably hated Allison.

I totally agree, the poor communication from SPD doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Above BBM

THAT is where my mind is going ATM...

FWIW, Allison's BF (the plantiff) appears to be good friends (for years) with someone (one of three defendants) he took to court back in 1999. I see that person (one of the defendants) who has been friends/fb friends with AS for years, became FB friends with Allison after she started dating AS.

:thinking:

Just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads