AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about this case, the more I think it was someone who was her, or her BF's, circle of friends - how well she knows him, don't know, but somehow he's able to talk his way into letting him in.

I think that if it was someone she knew or even knew of (inner or outer circle of friends) she would have opened the door. JMO though.

ETA: I believe that the timing of all of this is not an accident. Allison traveled for work, her BF (according to statements) normally spent a lot of time at her place AND she was getting ready to leave on a business trip. There was a very small window of time (made even smaller by her phone call to her mom and text from her dad that never went through) for this to occur. Very interesting IMO.

ETAA: I keep thinking back to the BF being kicked out by AF. I find it odd that there was no more communication between them that night. I know not everyone is always in contact but no goodnight call or text was missing from a normal routine? I guess we don't know b/c he hasn't done an interview but not hearing from my SO for over 24 hours would be a big cause of alarm for me. Then again, I am a WS member and not everyone is on high alert, I suppose. JMO etc.

I think that if it was someone she knew or even knew of (inner or outer circle of friends) she would have opened the door. JMO though.

ETA: I believe that the timing of all of this is not an accident. Allison traveled for work, her BF (according to statements) normally spent a lot of time at her place AND she was getting ready to leave on a business trip. There was a very small window of time (made even smaller by her phone call to her mom and text from her dad that never went through) for this to occur. Very interesting IMO.

ETAA: I keep thinking back to the BF being kicked out by AF. I find it odd that there was no more communication between them that night. I know not everyone is always in contact but no goodnight call or text was missing from a normal routine? I guess we don't know b/c he hasn't done an interview but not hearing from my SO for over 24 hours would be a big cause of alarm for me. Then again, I am a WS member and not everyone is on high alert, I suppose. JMO etc.

Agree - good point about the narrow time frame... I'm believing someone in her or his circle of friends... sounds like that what LE thinks from little they released about, no sign of break in, things taken, and that there was a big enough fight for perp/ to have scratches/bruises.

Hoping a friend or someone close to perp would see scratches and/or bracelet and call in tip.

The taking of her phone, suggests perp fears something incriminating on it, like unbacked up photos.... or trying to make look like robbery turned sexual attack (but no confirmation of sexual attack by LE), rather than it being all about a sexual attack...

The more I think about this case, the more I think it was someone who was her, or her BF's, circle of friends - how well she knows him, don't know, but somehow he's able to talk his way into letting him in.

I am in agreement with you Steve. But I'm also thinking her clients, coworkers, anyone she had a past relationship with, should be included.

I do think it was personal.

Completely and totally agree with each point you've made. The coincidence of her being murdered in such a short window of opportunity has always made me think it was an inside job.

Their lack of communication that night is also "off". Not the norm for couples who are in love, going all over the world together, about to be engaged.

And the silence. The deafening silence.

Thoughts about Allison -

I can't think like a killer because I'm not one. But I can try to think what type of person a killer might look for or want to kill and why.

From all outside appearances, Allison seems like the last person in the world anyone would want to harm.

She was attractive, but not the beauty pageant type. She was refined and respectable in the way she dressed and handled herself. She was stylish but not flamboyant. She was never seductively dressed or sluttily attired in any photo I have ever seen of her and I have looked at over 100. Maybe 200.

She was articulate and congenial in her interaction with others on her Facebook page, which is a good vehicle to gauge a persons basic personality and character by. She was never flirty. She got along very well with other women. This in itself speaks volumes about the kind of person Allison was.

I think the way her father described her was probably right on. She was the perfect child who had grown into the perfect lady.

And she was very ambitious, responsible and intelligent.

Allison just does not fit the normal "victim" profile.

So who and why would anyone want to murder her?

There is only one thing I can think of.

Allison was a genuine prize of a girl. The kind of girl you take home to mother. The kind of girl you want to marry. The kind of girl you want to have your children. The kind of woman who would be an asset to your career. The kind of woman you would be proud to have on your arm.

The kind of woman you wouldn't want to lose.

I think whoever killed Allison had such an obsession with her they couldn't stand to see her with someone else.

The Valentines Day photo might have been the last straw.

IMO

I wonder about the no forced entry... could she have been fooled somehow to open the door, thinking it was a neighbor, delivery man, etc.,; only to be greeted by a with a gun...

Yea that is possible. Years ago my aunt, who was the preachers wife and they lived fairly close to the church where her husband preached..But anyway she was home alone when she got a knock at the front door. She looked out and saw a van that she did not recognize and two men on her porch. She did not answer the door and the knocking got louder until she could tell they were now trying to knock in her front door. She was smart and ran out her back door and over to the church..it was broad daylight. She got there safely and by the time they got back to the house with police they had been robbed. But if she had not left I really fear what could have happened. She said she could hear the front door breaking in as she fled out the back door.

Yea that is possible. Years ago my aunt, who was the preachers wife and they lived fairly close to the church where her husband preached..But anyway she was home alone when she got a knock at the front door. She looked out and saw a van that she did not recognize and two men on her porch. She did not answer the door and the knocking got louder until she could tell they were now trying to knock in her front door. She was smart and ran out her back door and over to the church..it was broad daylight. She got there safely and by the time they got back to the house with police they had been robbed. But if she had not left I really fear what could have happened. She said she could hear the front door breaking in as she fled out the back door.

Anything is possible but some things are more probable.

The probability of someone fooling Allison into opening the door to a stranger is far less than the probability of her opening her door to someone she knew and trusted.

LE believes she knew her attacker. They are monitoring someone she knew from her past.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/scottsdale/allison-feldman-update-scottsdale-woman-found-dead-in-home-had-head-injury-documents-say

ETA: in your Aunts case, with her husband being a Preacher, the intruders probably thought there was a large amount of money in the house. This would not have been the case with Allison. Also, Allison had lived alone for years and was a smart girl. I'm sure she would not have opened her door after dark, and it gets dark here around 6:30 - 7:00 pm.

It's interesting to read the different theories but I think most of us here, who have been following this case from the beginning, are fairly convinced that Allison knew her attacker and that it was personal. Meaning it more than likely was someone Allison had a close intimate relationship with in the past or even present.

LE won't give up the details of this case. They have stated from the beginning they feel she was targeted, knew her attacker, and it was an isolated case, meaning they felt it was personal.

I don't like the fact they won't tell us more but I believe there's a reason why. They have changed their tune a little bit when the family was in town for her memorial but I got the feeling this was more for them than anything else. Unless it was to throw off the killer.

I've been all over the board with this theory and that theory and after over a month of daily hours spent into researching this case, I have settled in on one theory.

I believe Allison knew her killer intimately.

That's a good example. Can you think of any others?

WHat about something being done with the precision of a surgeon? Or with tools that would only belong to a surgeon? Just saying that may also be a possibility..something like that.

SO since I've skipped a few pages..Do we know anything about her past bf's? I will look back a bit and see what I can find but any info here might help.

WHat about something being done with the precision of a surgeon? Or with tools that would only belong to a surgeon? Just saying that may also be a possibility..something like that.

Exactly. I have thought the same thing SweetT. Even to the cloth around the head. The white substance. The bleach. All things a surgeon would know. Her clients were mostly surgeons.

This particular "cloth" was described in the report as being "wrapped around her head". I also use some of the terms you mentioned, but "wrapped around" leads me to believe this was larger than a washcloth or dishcloth. Probably even your average dust cloth.

Maybe whoever wrote up the report was " old school" as well. I'm in agreement with AZPGirl that the choice of the word "cloth" seems odd and intentional. Maybe if they had specifically stated in the report what it was it might have somehow jeopardized the case.

Could it have been a bath towel and could she have just gotten out of the bath or shower? Just wondering still havent caught up yet.

SO since I've skipped a few pages..Do we know anything about her past bf's? I will look back a bit and see what I can find but any info here might help.

Actually no. No one in her family or circle of friends have uttered one word about any previous relationship before Alex. New Years Eve 2 years ago she posted a pic of her and a guy saying it was "someone I've been dating". That was all. One Facebook post and nothing else. No clue as to his name or identity in her post or comments.

It was reported from a Minnesota news source that she dated some on JDate, a Jewish dating site. I'm not sure but I think that's how she met Alex. I think the article hinted at that.

But, she was a very attractive 31 year old woman who surely had romantic relationships before she met Alex. I would be shocked to discover otherwise. Wouldn't you?

Could it have been a bath towel and could she have just gotten out of the bath or shower? Just wondering still havent caught up yet.

Yes it could have. I think we've beaten that horse to death. If it was just a towel why call it a cloth? Why not just call it a towel. Also no signs of forced entry. Surely she would have set her alarm before taking a shower alone at night.

Actually no. No one in her family or circle of friends have uttered one word about any previous relationship before Alex. New Years Eve 2 years ago she posted a pic of her and a guy saying it was "someone I've been dating". That was all. One Facebook post and nothing else. No clue as to his name or identity in her post or comments.

It was reported from a Minnesota news source that she dated some on JDate, a Jewish dating site. I'm not sure but I think that's how she met Alex. I think the article hinted at that.

But, she was a very attractive 31 year old woman who surely had romantic relationships before she met Alex. I would be shocked to discover otherwise. Wouldn't you?

Yes I would be shocked if she had not had other boyfriends etc in the past. Was she a drug rep? I dont remember now from the first page or so but if so she would have probably had her choice of several young and upcoming doctors if she wanted. Did she send her BF home that night knowing that someone else was coming over? I will keep reading and see what I can find out. Still catching up. Or always possible someone was jealous.

Yes I would be shocked if she had not had other boyfriends etc in the past. Was she a drug rep? I dont remember now from the first page or so but if so she would have probably had her choice of several young and upcoming doctors if she wanted. Did she send her BF home that night knowing that someone else was coming over? I will keep reading and see what I can find out. Still catching up. Or always possible someone was jealous.

You catch on quick!

Here are a couple of things I find "weird," and perhaps someone could give me their thoughts. 1. I always thought it was weird that bf apparently called her parents and asked if AF had gone out of town. Wouldn't he be the first to know something like that? Just seems like a very weird question for him to ask. I would think his question would be more like, "I can't get ahold of AF, have you heard from her?" To me, his presuming he might not know she had gone out of town, shows a distance in their relationship. 2. The LE saying a month after the murder that the perp potentially has wounds. Why wait a month? I can't help but wonder if that is info released to allow the perp to think he's off the hook. 3. And no one has seen nor heard anything about the bf. I can't help but wonder if they now have information they didn't have before someone left for Shanghai, and now they can't find that someone since leaving the country. 4. I also found it "weird" that bf was saying on Twitter account that his travel plans being messed up just after he had just laid the "love of his life" to rest....why would you put those two events together. Seems very insignificant in the scope of things...and shallow. A really very silly comment for him to make. This is all my opinion. I don't know if I'm allowed to say these things on this site either so apologize if I'm overstepping.

I agree. I'm trying to think when I even use the word cloth. Mostly never. I guess when I refer to a drop-cloth is about the only time.

For some reason when I think of the word cloth in a crime its always visions of chloroform going through my head.

Here are a couple of things I find "weird," and perhaps someone could give me their thoughts. 1. I always thought it was weird that bf apparently called her parents and asked if AF had gone out of town. Wouldn't he be the first to know something like that? Just seems like a very weird question for him to ask. I would think his question would be more like, "I can't get ahold of AF, have you heard from her?" To me, his presuming he might not know she had gone out of town, shows a distance in their relationship. 2. The LE saying a month after the murder that the perp potentially has wounds. Why wait a month? I can't help but wonder if that is info released to allow the perp to think he's off the hook. 3. And no one has seen nor heard anything about the bf. I can't help but wonder if they now have information they didn't have before someone left for Shanghai, and now they can't find that someone since leaving the country. 4. I also found it "weird" that bf was saying on Twitter account that his travel plans being messed up just after he had just laid the "love of his life" to rest....why would you put those two events together. Seems very insignificant in the scope of things...and shallow. A really very silly comment for him to make. This is all my opinion. I don't know if I'm allowed to say these things on this site either so apologize if I'm overstepping.

BBM that is a very good observation, IMO! :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member