AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is possible but some things are more probable.

The probability of someone fooling Allison into opening the door to a stranger is far less than the probability of her opening her door to someone she knew and trusted.

LE believes she knew her attacker. They are monitoring someone she knew from her past.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/scottsdale/allison-feldman-update-scottsdale-woman-found-dead-in-home-had-head-injury-documents-say

ETA: in your Aunts case, with her husband being a Preacher, the intruders probably thought there was a large amount of money in the house. This would not have been the case with Allison. Also, Allison had lived alone for years and was a smart girl. I'm sure she would not have opened her door after dark, and it gets dark here around 6:30 - 7:00 pm.

One thing runs thru my mind is that she might have mistakenly thought it was her BF at the door, and opened it without looking.. how well can you see who's at her door from inside her house?

Thoughts about Allison -

I can't think like a killer because I'm not one. But I can try to think what type of person a killer might look for or want to kill and why.

From all outside appearances, Allison seems like the last person in the world anyone would want to harm.

She was attractive, but not the beauty pageant type. She was refined and respectable in the way she dressed and handled herself. She was stylish but not flamboyant. She was never seductively dressed or sluttily attired in any photo I have ever seen of her and I have looked at over 100. Maybe 200.

She was articulate and congenial in her interaction with others on her Facebook page, which is a good vehicle to gauge a persons basic personality and character by. She was never flirty. She got along very well with other women. This in itself speaks volumes about the kind of person Allison was.

I think the way her father described her was probably right on. She was the perfect child who had grown into the perfect lady.

And she was very ambitious, responsible and intelligent.

Allison just does not fit the normal "victim" profile.

So who and why would anyone want to murder her?

There is only one thing I can think of.

Allison was a genuine prize of a girl. The kind of girl you take home to mother. The kind of girl you want to marry. The kind of girl you want to have your children. The kind of woman who would be an asset to your career. The kind of woman you would be proud to have on your arm.

The kind of woman you wouldn't want to lose.

I think whoever killed Allison had such an obsession with her they couldn't stand to see her with someone else.

The Valentines Day photo might have been the last straw.

IMO

Wow! It does not get any better than that - very nice, so well said! So sad for the loss of this precious person!

One thing runs thru my mind is that she might have mistakenly thought it was her BF at the door, and opened it without looking.. how well can you see who's at her door from inside her house?

Thats a thought, especially if it had been not very long since he had left. Maybe she thought he forgot something and was coming back to retrieve it?

Here are a couple of things I find "weird," and perhaps someone could give me their thoughts. 1. I always thought it was weird that bf apparently called her parents and asked if AF had gone out of town. Wouldn't he be the first to know something like that? Just seems like a very weird question for him to ask. I would think his question would be more like, "I can't get ahold of AF, have you heard from her?" To me, his presuming he might not know she had gone out of town, shows a distance in their relationship. 2. The LE saying a month after the murder that the perp potentially has wounds. Why wait a month? I can't help but wonder if that is info released to allow the perp to think he's off the hook. 3. And no one has seen nor heard anything about the bf. I can't help but wonder if they now have information they didn't have before someone left for Shanghai, and now they can't find that someone since leaving the country. 4. I also found it "weird" that bf was saying on Twitter account that his travel plans being messed up just after he had just laid the "love of his life" to rest....why would you put those two events together. Seems very insignificant in the scope of things...and shallow. A really very silly comment for him to make. This is all my opinion. I don't know if I'm allowed to say these things on this site either so apologize if I'm overstepping.

Good post and I feel the same.

Yes I would be shocked if she had not had other boyfriends etc in the past. Was she a drug rep? I dont remember now from the first page or so but if so she would have probably had her choice of several young and upcoming doctors if she wanted. Did she send her BF home that night knowing that someone else was coming over? I will keep reading and see what I can find out. Still catching up. Or always possible someone was jealous.

Respectfully BBM - might explain why she did not turn her house alarm on...

Did Allison have a peep hole in her door? If she did and saw it was someone familiar, it makes me think of a neighbor. Originally I mentioned I thought some punks did this, but then I remembered there was no forced entry.

Do you think her BF and future husband had a key? I would think he not only had a key but had the alarm code as well. In fact he may have even had the security app on his phone too.

I'm thinking now that whoever it was she opened the door to them because she was either expecting them or knew them well.

On the other hand, if the BF did come back, he might have come in the back way.

IMO

Do you think her BF and future husband had a key? I would think he not only had a key but had the alarm code as well. In fact he may have even had the security app on his phone too.

I'm thinking now that whoever it was she opened the door to them because she was either expecting them or knew them well.

On the other hand, if the BF did come back, he might have come in the back way.

IMO

No ring, no key... speaking of rings, Valentines Day is a good time for that... wonder what happened....

Did Allison have a peep hole in her door? If she did and saw it was someone familiar, it makes me think of a neighbor. Originally I mentioned I thought some punks did this, but then I remembered there was no forced entry.

image.jpg

She had a sidelight and a little window on her door. She also had a porch light and a high IQ.

No ring, no key... speaking of rings, Valentines Day is a good time for that... wonder what happened....

Harley Feldman told news sources that Alex and Allison were planning to get officially engaged in July in Israel when they were going to celebrate a relatives bah mitzvah. I can't even imagine being that much in love with someone I was planning to marry and not giving them a key. But maybe that's just me.

I do think there's something hinky about V Day, however. Something seems not quite right. They had been together ten months. Everyone's usually on their best behavior the first year. They still had a couple of months to go before the fangs come out.

Unless they were early bloomers.

Wow! It does not get any better than that - very nice, so well said! So sad for the loss of this precious person!

Thank you Steve!! I do feel we have lost one of Gods most precious children! I'm praying her killer is brought to justice. Her poor family. :(

View attachment 71962

She had a sidelight and a little window on her door. She also had a porch light and a high IQ.

Sorry to copy this huge picture but is that car driving on the road or parked in the front yard? I thought her vehicle was in the garage but if she was that close to the road, that opens up an entire new box of ideas for me. IMO

Here are a couple of things I find "weird," and perhaps someone could give me their thoughts. 1. I always thought it was weird that bf apparently called her parents and asked if AF had gone out of town. Wouldn't he be the first to know something like that? Just seems like a very weird question for him to ask. I would think his question would be more like, "I can't get ahold of AF, have you heard from her?" To me, his presuming he might not know she had gone out of town, shows a distance in their relationship. 2. The LE saying a month after the murder that the perp potentially has wounds. Why wait a month? I can't help but wonder if that is info released to allow the perp to think he's off the hook. 3. And no one has seen nor heard anything about the bf. I can't help but wonder if they now have information they didn't have before someone left for Shanghai, and now they can't find that someone since leaving the country. 4. I also found it "weird" that bf was saying on Twitter account that his travel plans being messed up just after he had just laid the "love of his life" to rest....why would you put those two events together. Seems very insignificant in the scope of things...and shallow. A really very silly comment for him to make. This is all my opinion. I don't know if I'm allowed to say these things on this site either so apologize if I'm overstepping.

Hi Dee! I'm not sure that's the way it came down. Most reports stated that her dad became worried when his text didn't go through and his calls. The next day went straight through to voicemail. Her sister said her dad called Alex and also the police to go and check on her. I don't know what the source of that first report of him calling to inquire if she was out of town came from but it was later replaced with other accounts. I suppose it could be true but it wouldn't make any sense for him to do that.

As for his behavior on Twitter, I think he might have been coached by Amanda, one of Allisons best friends, who was also pitching a big fit about it in Twitter. Her dad was doing the same only on Facebook. In fact her dad used almost the same words , stating that he had lost the love of his life....

I know it seems pretty strange but well... Different people handle grief differently.

http://www.patc.com/weeklyarticles/dna-timeline.shtml

A timeline for DNA processing.

........and SPD claims it needs 2 more weeks..........what? You'd think it would be placed at the top of "Things to do". I've watched other cases around the US fast track DNA and get the results in 4 days..:facepalm:

Would really like to know the extent to what was stolen from the house. When SPD said "credit cards, iPhone 6" was that because her entire purse was stolen? Tiffany bracelet, was that among an entire jewelry box full of jewelry?

One shows intent of taking souvenirs by a murderer (but seriously, an iPhone, credit cards and a bracelet?), the other, a burglary gone bad.
And we still don't know if she was sexually assaulted. Wouldn't that give a "head's up" to women living by themselves?

Why would you take an Iphone and credit cards that you could never use again without getting caught? Doesnt make sense. Sounds more like someone trying to make it seem like a robbery to me. The Iphone would not be usable again because to get service on it you would first have to stop the existing service and then the serial number has to be entered to go to a different network so thats a no go. Plus Iphone along with some other smart phones can have theft prevention/use apps. The credit cards are not going to do you any good if you cant use them anywhere..and by doing so you leave a trail...Especially true if the person they were stolen from is dead. Anyone knows they would be traced..phone and cards. maybe not so much for an alive person whom got stolen from but an active investigation yea.

Sorry to copy this huge picture but is that car driving on the road or parked in the front yard? I thought her vehicle was in the garage but if she was that close to the road, that opens up an entire new box of ideas for me. IMO

No, that car was parked across the street from her house. This photo was taken from a listing before she purchased the home for $390K back in April 2014.

For some reason when I think of the word cloth in a crime its always visions of chloroform going through my head.

Interesting how our minds work. I think execution, BDSM, stop the bleeding.....

I think the wording is important cloth wrapped around her head

This sounds like something wrapped around more than once. Maybe before she was killed, maybe afterward. If it had been a towel she wrapped around her hair after showering it would have more than likely come off in the struggle.

IMO

I still have not seen the valentines day pic that people have posted about or a picture of the missing bracelet..Does anyone have those. I've scoured this thread and having read most of it still have not come across them.

<modsnip>

Here are a couple of things I find "weird," and perhaps someone could give me their thoughts. 1. I always thought it was weird that bf apparently called her parents and asked if AF had gone out of town. Wouldn't he be the first to know something like that? Just seems like a very weird question for him to ask. I would think his question would be more like, "I can't get ahold of AF, have you heard from her?" To me, his presuming he might not know she had gone out of town, shows a distance in their relationship.

I think the distance in their relationship began on Valentine's Day weekend. . . .

Here are a couple of things I find "weird," and perhaps someone could give me their thoughts. 1. I always thought it was weird that bf apparently called her parents and asked if AF had gone out of town. Wouldn't he be the first to know something like that? Just seems like a very weird question for him to ask. I would think his question would be more like, "I can't get ahold of AF, have you heard from her?" To me, his presuming he might not know she had gone out of town, shows a distance in their relationship.

I think the distance in their relationship began on Valentine's Day weekend. . . .

Well Pacific, I'm inclined to think that could be a real possibility.

Thats a thought, especially if it had been not very long since he had left. Maybe she thought he forgot something and was coming back to retrieve it?

If the perp tried to gain entry to Allison's place within such a short time after the bf left, it could be because he (the perp) was stalking her house, "lying in wait" for the bf to leave.. . . . Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46