AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have not seen the valentines day pic that people have posted about or a picture of the missing bracelet..Does anyone have those. I've scoured this thread and having read most of it still have not come across them.

And MidgeMontana has my curiosity peaked..Please let us know when and what you can if it ends up being something.

SweetT, I really do appreciate your interest in this case that is so important to many of us. So I will repost the Valentine's Day pic even though I feel like I'm taking up way too much bandwidth on this site.

image.jpg

Miss D thanks for the valentines photo, now I know at least what is /has been talked about. I do wonder what occurred after this picture. It appears there are enough flowers for two people or two vases.

Were these flowers delivered? I notice the stems are not cut at a slant..so possibly delivered via the box type delivery? I prefer the already in a vase type flowers myself, no fuss no muss. I also know they have the grocery store /walmart etc flowers that come wrapped similar to this also. Just wondering out loud I guess

What time do you all think the killer arrived? I saw awhile back she had been asking for various service recommendations. Perhaps it was someone she had been in contact with to do repairs to her home or give her an estimate, which is why she'd have opened the door to them.
I'd also like your opinion on this: Would a person living in her area be likely to deal with a service provider (say heating and cooling company) that was located 45 minutes away or is that unreasonable? I know where I live, we would simply because we are a small-ish area without a lot of choices for such things, but in a large area like where she lived, would that be pretty much unheard of?

no, 45 minutes is not a far drive for a service technician in this metro area IMO. Coming from Mesa or the far west valley could easily take that long.

What time do you all think the killer arrived? I saw awhile back she had been asking for various service recommendations. Perhaps it was someone she had been in contact with to do repairs to her home or give her an estimate, which is why she'd have opened the door to them.
I'd also like your opinion on this: Would a person living in her area be likely to deal with a service provider (say heating and cooling company) that was located 45 minutes away or is that unreasonable? I know where I live, we would simply because we are a small-ish area without a lot of choices for such things, but in a large area like where she lived, would that be pretty much unheard of?

MM, she was asking for those references in May of last year.

As for distance being a factor with contractors, most live out of Scottsdale anyway. The answer is no. Unless they charge by the mile no one cares. Even then most don't care if they have to drive two hours as long as they come and do the job.

Thats a good question. I'm in Montana also and it would be nothing for us to get service providers from an hour or more away since my closest big town is an hour away.

Look to me like grocery store flower bundles, just due to the particular plastic wrap and the elastic band around them. No florist shop would deliver bundles of tulips with an elastic band around them, IMO/in my experience. And to those who mentioned they only saw 11 tulips......it's entirely possible that the 12th tulip is shorter like some in the forefront and is just hidden in the back. Maybe she bought 2 bundles of them but after placing the 1st dozen into the vase she realized that less is more. IMO both bundles would have been too much for that vase.

Miss D thanks for the valentines photo, now I know at least what is /has been talked about. I do wonder what occurred after this picture. It appears there are enough flowers for two people or two vases.

Were these flowers delivered? I notice the stems are not cut at a slant..so possibly delivered via the box type delivery? I prefer the already in a vase type flowers myself, no fuss no muss. I also know they have the grocery store /walmart etc flowers that come wrapped similar to this also. Just wondering out loud I guess

Is there a photo of Allison wearing her Tiffany bracelet... I thought there was, but not sure....

eta: wait: is this it
attachment.php

Thats a good question. I'm in Montana also and it would be nothing for us to get service providers from an hour or more away since my closest big town is an hour away.

Lol. I actually live in Michigan. Midge Montana is just my screen name. Bonus points to those who know what that's from. I'd love to live in Montana as my son lives there and I love to visit there.

Is there a photo of Allison wearing her Tiffany bracelet... I thought there was, but not sure....

eta: wait: is this it
attachment.php

No that isn't it. Here is a pic of the exact bracelet as described by LE. There is only one pic on Facebook of Allison wearing it. image.jpg

Two photos of Tiffany bracelets on Allison's Facebook page -- apparently being worn by Allison -- are on page 21 of this thread. The discussion and other pictures of different Tiffany bracelets are on the surrounding pages. . . .MOO.

Lol. I actually live in Michigan. Midge Montana is just my screen name. Bonus points to those who know what that's from. I'd love to live in Montana as my son lives there and I love to visit there.

It's from PeeWee, no? I'd like to live in Montana too, if it didn't get so cold there.

Two photos of Tiffany bracelets on Allison's Facebook page -- apparently being worn by Allison -- are on page 21 of this thread. The discussion and other pictures of different Tiffany bracelets are on the surrounding pages. . . .MOO.

Yes but there is only one reported missing and it was this version. The silver link with the return to tiffany heart. image.jpg

Yes but there is only one reported missing and it was this version. The silver link with the return to tiffany heart. View attachment 71970
LE has not released that photo to the media, no? They mention a Tiffany bracelet, but no pictures in the media.. Wonder why not...

It's from PeeWee, no? I'd like to live in Montana too, if it didn't get so cold there.

Ding ding! Winner!
O/T but we've been colder here in Michigan this winter than my son has been in Montana.
Hubby and I are strongly considering becoming 'snowbirds' and getting a winter place somewhere warm. On the list for consideration are Arizona (we have friends that winter in Apache Junction and we're planning to visit them there next winter) Florida and California. Just starting to research. It's too cold here!

when I hear "Tiffany bracelet" though - that is the one I imagine. That is THE Tiffany bracelet. Are there other designs?

ETA: googled - the link (chain) is what is different on the bracelets. But they are all silver, of course, with the heart.

LE has not released that photo to the media, no? They mention a Tiffany bracelet, but no pictures in the media.. Wonder why not...

This is the most well known bracelet ever made. Nearly every woman I know owns one or has owned one of them. I suppose they just assumed people would know.

But they did classify it a couple of days later through news sources. They were probably getting hundreds of calls having to do with the wrong bracelet. Tiffany makes lots of bracelets.

Here are a couple of things I find "weird," and perhaps someone could give me their thoughts. 1. I always thought it was weird that bf apparently called her parents and asked if AF had gone out of town. Wouldn't he be the first to know something like that? Just seems like a very weird question for him to ask. I would think his question would be more like, "I can't get ahold of AF, have you heard from her?" To me, his presuming he might not know she had gone out of town, shows a distance in their relationship. 2. The LE saying a month after the murder that the perp potentially has wounds. Why wait a month? I can't help but wonder if that is info released to allow the perp to think he's off the hook. 3. And no one has seen nor heard anything about the bf. I can't help but wonder if they now have information they didn't have before someone left for Shanghai, and now they can't find that someone since leaving the country. 4. I also found it "weird" that bf was saying on Twitter account that his travel plans being messed up just after he had just laid the "love of his life" to rest....why would you put those two events together. Seems very insignificant in the scope of things...and shallow. A really very silly comment for him to make. This is all my opinion. I don't know if I'm allowed to say these things on this site either so apologize if I'm overstepping.

BBM: He couldn't get a hold of her just like the parents couldn't, her phone was off by 11:00pm Tuesday night. She did have a trip planned within a few days of then, he may have thought she *might* have left earlier and she hadn't charged her phone.
We don't know exactly what was said, or when the BF first tried to contact AF.

I've got to think that the BF, finding his future fiance' murdered would have really shook him up.
3 days at the crime scene? It "sounds" pretty horrific.
SPD no doubt observed his demeanor, if his "story" changed, and if he had any marks THAT day and subsequently when he came into the police station........because the 1st POI's are the significant others.
He's also foreign so he may not have the subtleties that English first people have with their words.

Would SPD be so stupid to let the BF go out of the country if they thought he WAS a POI?:thinking:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Those are the 2 bracelets from AF's FB page. The 2nd I can not find in the T & C online catalog and quite possibly isn't T & C. The 1st one is similar to this:

28751192_921657_ED_M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member