AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I don't know. Could it be the word" called " or " calling". It sounds like they might have zeroed in on someone. The quote " are hunting in to a person that is to have known actually possessed call...". It's such an odd statement,IMO. What does hunting in to mean? The word into is one word. I'm confused by it,but I think they gave a lead.

I agree. Very strangly worded. But leading...perhaps.

I agree. Very strangly worded. But leading...perhaps.

Could it possibly say possessed call "logs", like maybe an ex that is watching everything she's doing/calls she's making. I don't know what else it could possibly say but it's obvious that they have something of her or having to do with her. Hints the word "possessed".

IMO

I've been really impressed by the sleuthers here and the fact some great thoughts have come forth especially considering how little is known about the facts.

i'll just throw one item on the wall and see if it sticks. In May of 2014 a Michael Gilman was found murdered in his home around 54th street and Lincoln in Paradise Valley. For those that are not local, Paradise Valley is adjacent to Scottsdale and is as, if not more, affluent than Scottsdale. No one has been identified as his murderer and very little info released. It has really bugged me as I live fairly close to his home and I simply cannot believe it is apparently cold.

They did report that Gilman spent alot of time at an Old Town Scottsdale bar/restaurant. I also wonder if Gilman was Jewish too.

I'm just looking for any links at all to Allison's murder. Carry on all as I'm curious as can be but don't have the sleuthing abilities as many of you! I surely hope they find her killer.

Oh wow! That was less than a year ago. I remember that murder too. That isn't very far away either.

According to this news report he was stabbed to death and two people were involved.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...alley-michael-gilman-murder-details/18474845/

They released new information in November 2014:

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...ation-in-april-killing-of-paradise-valley-man

His killers have never been caught. I don't see anything to link the two crimes but it's definitely a possibility and something that should be taken into consideration.

We don't know if there was more than one killer involved in Allison's murder.

We don't know if it was a robbery.

We don't know so many things.

I'm glad you posted this here...I had forgotten about it. :(

I'm not a very good sleuther....but others here are very good at this and they have solved actual crimes. I'm just here because this basically happened in my neighborhood. And I want to see Allison's killer brought to justice.

Could it possibly say possessed call "logs", like maybe an ex that is watching everything she's doing/calls she's making. I don't know what else it could possibly say but it's obvious that they have something of her or having to do with her. Hints the word "possessed".

IMO

I thought you were never going to show up! :p

You are dead on. Pardon the analogy. :( Who would have "call logs" ? Is there any possibility that LE could somehow look into who was "tracking" her? Someone like that would have "call logs".

A security person might have call logs. There are apps having to do with security that might show some kind of call logs.

Very good work!

You are dead on. Pardon the analogy. :( Who would have "call logs" ? Is there any possibility that LE could somehow look into who was "tracking" her? Someone like that would have "call logs".

A security person might have call logs. There are apps having to do with security that might show some kind of call logs.

Very good work!

Well in my opinion from reading all the stories and reports when police said they talked to her friends and family about people from her past, maybe one of those friends know of an old bf or someone stalking her and maybe knew about the phone records.

I've been going over earlier earlier articles trying to see if any of them mention when Allison's boyfriend actually saw her last. Reading the below quote I'm wondering if he was there earlier in the day on the Tuesday?.

Feb 22, 2015: http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...urder-victim-identified-as-minnetonka-hs-grad

BBM "Boyfriend 'beside himself'

Allison Feldman and Alex Sukhodolov had been dating for 10 months. Both of their Facebook pages are filled with photos of happiness, as recently as Valentine's Day.

“He's beside himself because he's over at her place quite a bit, because he worries about her living alone,” Kelly said. “Of course he wasn't there on Tuesday night. She had kicked him out, basically saying because he's in grad school -- like go home and study and have quiet time. He's beside himself. He, of course, is the one who discovered her. He can barely form words right now.”"

Regarding the bolded part - This gnaws at me a little and I keep going back to it. Who told her sister this? Was it the boyfriend? Could he have told Allison about the ex and baby then she kicked him out ending the relationship?

I realize there is other news about someone in her past but if she broke up with him, would that be a past relationship even if it is very recent? It could also explain why there was nothing posted about Valentine's and the days leading up to her death. Her father stated they spoke on Tuesday and things were good. Did she tell her father the information her sister indicates? I think I'm ending up with more questions than answers but that statement by her sister is troubling to me though it could be nothing in the long run. I certainly hope he isn't involved, she seemed like a very good person and we are in short supply of those nowadays it seems like.

Maybe someone whose phone possessed call logs? With her number? Something like that? The wording "hunting" is odd. Wonder if either is a misprint. Would not be the first time, even on an official document. LE likely has her phone...may be getting some info there, if she had a stalker or hostile ex.

Very good work!

hacking into her phone account -- or even online checking her account......

hacking into her phone account -- or even online checking her account......

Or they could have possibly put a spy program on her phone without her knowing and police found it and saw that it was being backed up to them "there location". Like uploading her info .

Well in my opinion from reading all the stories and reports when police said they talked to her friends and family about people from her past, maybe one of those friends know of an old bf or someone stalking her and maybe knew about the phone records.

I think you could be right. Someone she knew. Perhaps someone who had asked her out or she had even gone out with before. Perhaps an old school mate even from U of A. Someone who might be involved in communications.

I think we might be able to find who fits all of the above criteria. And it isn't going to be that difficult.

WOW!

I think you could be right. Someone she knew. Perhaps someone who had asked her out or she had even gone out with before. Perhaps an old school mate even from U of A. Someone who might be involved in communications.

I think we might be able to find who fits all of the above criteria. And it isn't going to be that difficult.

WOW!

I have to agree. EASY.

Now think about a statement Sgt. Ben Hoster made and was quoted in the news:

"There are only two people that know the elements of this crime. ... That would be Allison and her murderer," Hoster said.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie..._KILLED?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

What an interesting choice of words Hoster uses. Elements of this crime.

Almost like the elements of a plot.

plotdiagram.jpg

In a plot you have 5 basic elements:

The Five Elements of Plot Structure

1. Exposition: The Beginning
Every story must have a beginning. The start, or exposition, is where the characters and setting are established. During this part of the novel, the conflict or main problem is also introduced.

2. Rising Action: Introduction of the Problem or Conflict
After the characters and main problem have been established, the main problem or conflict is dealt with by some kind of action. In this part of the story, the main character is in crisis. This is the place for tension and excitement. The complication can arise through a character's conflict with society, nature, fate, or a number of themes. In this part of the story the main character is aware a conflict has arisen and takes some kind of step to battle this crisis.

3.Climax: The High Point
The climax is the high point of the story. It is the main event or danger that the character faces. This is the darkest moment, the worst challenge the character must oppose. At this point it looks as if the character will fail, and will never get what he/she wants. The turning point may be either physical or emotional. In a romance, the girl may turn the hopeful lover down, in an action story, the character may be surrounded by enemies with no chance of escape.

4. Falling Action: Winding Down
Following the climax, the story begins to slowly wind down. Falling action, one of the two final story elements, shows the result of the actions or decisions the character has made. This eventually leads to the final part of the novel, the crisis resolution.

5. Resolution: The End
The resolution, also often called denouement, which is French for "to untie" or "unraveling", is the conclusion of the story. Here, the conflicts are resolved, all loose ends are tied up, and the story concludes with either a happy or sad ending.

``````````````````````````````````````````````

His choice of words indicates to me that he thinks there is a "story" behind this and that only Allison and the murderer know the story. But Allison is dead. But her phone and computer and the knowledge her friends have is not.

Speaking of phone. Do they have the phone? Does anyone know if the killer took the phone? Has there been mention of it?

Thanks for posting this. The term "elements" really churns in my stomach. I, too, keep wondering why this story has gained the "high profile" attention and also why the detectives are being so secretive. The secrecy suggests that what happened in that house is making this so much worse than a domestic dispute gone wrong.The term "elements" suggests components of her murder, and makes me feel like it was a long, torturous process. I cannot imagine the terror.

I use "domestic dispute" in reference to any of her current or past suitors, not in specific reference to her bf.

If you use bleach to clean a surface, like a floor, and you don't rinse the bleach residue off, it will dry and leave a white residue.....I believe from the sodium in bleach (sodium hypochlorite). I've seen this personally when cleaning up pet messes on my hardwood floor w/ bleach.

What do you think the "white powder" is?

TIA.

If her parents live in MN, remember there is a time difference between MN and AZ. MN is 2 hours ahead of AZ, so 5pm to her Dad would have likely been MN time, which would have been only 3pm AZ time.

BBM - According to the below quote the police responded to Allison's address at about 4 p.m.

"Scottsdale police responded at about 4 p.m. to the 8500 block of East Monterey Way after a friend discovered Allison Feldman's body, according to Scottsdale police Officer Kevin Watts."
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ify-allison-feldman-homicide-vicitm/23684761/

Something that's curious to me. In one of the earlier MSM articles about this case, it was stated that 6 weeks prior to her death her BF wanted her to get a home security system. She'd lived in her current home for 8 months, so what prompted this alleged prompting from her BF, 6 wks prior to her death, to get this? Was there a specific reason?....like something had happened that caused her to be concerned for her safety?........or BF to be concerned for her safety when he wasn't there?

From this article:

Police had no previous interactions with Allison Feldman, authorities said. But at the request of her boyfriend, she installed an alarm system at her home about six weeks ago, her father said.

"Her boyfriend said, 'I don't like it when you're home by yourself,'" Harley Feldman said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-questions-than-answers-in-arizona-womans-murder-case/

I'm also surprised that there isn't more info or updates on this case in MSM. Also surprised that I've only found one news article where a few readers' comments were posted. IMO, most cases like this that I've read about, there are usually a lot of comments from readers....offering condolences, people speculating on who the murderer was, often a few comments by those who knew (from college/work/etc) the deceased in the past and express their shock and grief in hearing the news. I did, however, read one article that contained reader comments.......will try to go back and find it.....where there were 10 comments......and one person stated/speculated that LE were likely giving the BF a long enough rope (while they watched/investigated him) for him to hang himself with, so to speak.

I often look at MSM articles about cases like this, particularly to read comments left by readers........they can often be very interesting/enlightening.......but just not finding anything here. Strange considering how loved this young woman was.

Dee

IMO

I agree. This could be what they were saying. Good catch! Could it be they found out that he called her. She let him in because she knew him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw