AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I logged back in just to reply to your post.

Allison was a highly professional 31 year old saleswoman and I would feel very certain wasn't on a calling plan with her parents.

As for the time: At the time of Allison's death there was a one hour time difference in Minnesota and Arizona.

That would mean if it was 11:00 pm Central time (Minnesota is on Central time) then it would be 10:00 PM Mountain time (Arizona is on Mountain time)

So Dad called her at 11 pm his time and 10 pm Allison's time.

IMO

Oops. You're right. I'm from Minnesota, and I added an hour when I should have subtracted. I understand she was a professional, but my kids (as well as my mother in law) are also highly professional, and we are on the family plan as it saves everyone money. Unless there's something I'm missing here.... Which is highly possible :)

Oops. You're right. I'm from Minnesota, and I added an hour when I should have subtracted. I understand she was a professional, but my kids (as well as my mother in law) are also highly professional, and we are on the family plan as it saves everyone money. Unless there's something I'm missing here.... Which is highly possible :)

LOL I was beginning to question if I really did have the time right.

I'm just thinking her company probably paid all her expenses and provided a phone for her as well. I was in a hurry when I posted as I'm going to be late for an engagement so I didn't word things exactly right. But that's what I meant.

I guess it could be possible they were all on a family plan. Yeah...I didn't really think it out I just jumped to conclusions.

I'm every which way in this. I can be certain of something and ten minutes later I am certain of something else.

;)

Oh noooo....so you know her mom? Are you in Minnesota? This has to be horrible for you. I'm so sorry.

:(

She is also a retired teacher as am I. That's how I know her. Her kids are the same age as mine. It is horrible for me, but I'm a pea in the pain lineage here, so I really hesitate to accept any sympathies on my part. But thanks.

She is also a retired teacher as am I. That's how I know her. Her kids are the same age as mine. It is horrible for me, but I'm a pea in the pain lineage here, so I really hesitate to accept any sympathies on my part. But thanks.

Well, you have my deepest sympathy anyway. I didn't even know Allison but I feel great pain and sorrow over what happened to that beautiful young girl. It grieves me more than I can possibly say.

I'm glad you are here and hope nothing I say or have said causes you any more pain, as I am just trying to get to the bottom of this like everyone else. And I feel like my hands are tied.

Well, you have my deepest sympathy anyway. I didn't even know Allison but I feel great pain and sorrow over what happened to that beautiful young girl. It grieves me more than I can possibly say.

I'm glad you are here and hope nothing I say or have said causes you any more pain, as I am just trying to get to the bottom of this like everyone else. And I feel like my hands are tied.
No worries. That's exactly why I signed up here also.

Today was burn brush day, so was out tending the fire.

Things to consider:
  • The info about the bracelet, credit cards, and iPhone were released almost a month after the crime. We don't even know if that's all that was taken. Maybe the bracelet is the only recognizable piece that was stolen?
  • The image of the perp leaving at 1:00 am Wed. could have come from a neighbor's house or maybe around the corner. The alley was taped off so it may have been the entry and/or exit point so a camera may have caught him coming out of the alley.
  • AF was alive around 8:00 pm Tuesday, phone was not receiving by 11:00 pm.
  • Scratches and cuts were also released just recently.
  • Perp may become violent.
  • AF may or may not have known the perp
  • Her BF has probably already given DNA/ fingerprints, and been eliminated. He was there quite a bit, it HAS to be done so they can find the perp's fingerprint/DNA.

I think SPD is stuck.

They had plenty of time to find out what CC's she had. And they may have been with the iPhone 6. The cards are a dead end because they would have followed through if any charges were made on them. Any other BF or POI that friends or family knew about would no doubt already been discussed or pulled in for questioning. If the POI that SPD had originally focused on was hinky, he would have been pulled in by now. He would have possibly had the cuts, scratches, and the people around him might have missed him Tuesday and Wednesday. He may also not fit the perp caught on camera. He would have been eliminated by being asked to come in for questioning and giving DNA to eliminate him from the scene. DNA and prints have probably already been run through the system, no hit, perp is either good at it, or lucky.

They're appealing to the significant other (or family, roomate) of the perp. Did you receive a Tiffany bracelet from your SO (or son/friend) or does he have a new T & CO bracelet? Was your SO absent late Tuesday, early Wednesday? Did your SO have scratches or cuts on hands and/or arms right after the date of the crime? Do not confront your SO, he may become violent.

And he may posses a gun. Arizona does not require you to register your firearms or have an Arizona CCW to conceal carry. SPD *might* find a match ballisticly to another unsolved crime, but that would just be lands and grooves on the projectile.

The iPhone 6? Maybe it had the perps DNA on it, maybe she hit/threw it at him? SPD no doubt already subpoenaed her cell phone/text records.

Could it have been a handy man who cased out the place when he did a bid for a job? Did AF say she'd be out of town and he couldn't start working till she got back but the dates were wrong? Or was the intent sexual assault and he wanted her there? Or could it have been someone looking for the previous tenant, or maybe got the wrong house?
Quite possibly, all the things that were taken are in the canal.

Sounds like SPD has evidence, they just don't have a person to match it with.

Unless he's a person in the neighborhood, he's long gone.

Your guess about the time is about as good as mine, even with the ever-changing news reports and police leaks and community meetings.

About the sister's report of Allison booting Alex out of the house - we don't know where she heard this. We don't know if Alex told her this or if Allison told her parents this and they told the sister. Or if Alex told the parents.

I think that Minnesota is on Central Time and so the time difference at that time (before DST kicked in) would have been one hour. So if her mom spoke with her about 8 pm her time it would have been 7 pm AZ time. If her dad texted her at 11 pm it would have been 10 pm AZ time.

Everyone who knew her states she never had her phone off. So I suppose we can assume that sometime after she spoke with her mom at 7 pm her phone was disabled in some way. I don't know what prevents a text message from going through. I have an iPhone and even if I turn my phone off text messages will still go through. Of course I don't get them or read them until I turn my phone back on. That part is a bit of a mystery to me. In spite of what her friends and family said, it is still possible that Allison might have turned off her phone for a while. So, it's difficult to pinpoint exactly when the perp might have arrived and departed based on calls or texts to her cell phone. At some point I do feel pretty certain that the killer did disable it, for obvious reasons.

I don't know how they have eliminated the BF as a suspect, but I have read and "heard" that they have.

I think it is doubtful Allison would have let someone come in her house that she didn't know at a late hour.

Based on the times, etc. I'm thinking the killer might have arrived as early as 8 or 9 pm AZ time and departed at 1 AM as stated by LE. And again, I am going back to her not letting anyone in way late so I'm assuming those times from when she spoke to her mom and then her dad's text didn't go through at ten pm.

I'm thinking she let them in because she knew them. They were there for awhile. An argument ensued. A terrible struggle. She was killed. He tried to destroy the evidence. He couldn't. He finally panicked and left.

This is again...pure conjecture. I have no crystal ball or inside information about who killed her or the manner in which she died or the times.

IMO

Thank you for all that ... perhaps a smaller window for when the perp entered if dad texted at 10 (8-10pm), although a larger one that the perp may have left the house at 1 am. Not sure that makes sense though as that is a very long time for the perp to be in the house and doesn't sound like a burglar?

Occam's Razor - In this case what do you think the most simple easiest explanation would be?

Or is there one?

If it's true that she was seeking a handyman, and if she actually did interview men for work around her house, then one of them....

Thank you for all that ... perhaps a smaller window for when the perp entered if dad texted at 10 (8-10pm), although a larger one that the perp may have left the house at 1 am. Not sure that makes sense though as that is a very long time for the perp to be in the house and doesn't sound like a burglar?
Is it possible she did not let them in, yet they came in with no forced entry...unlocked door, open window...our weather here in this neighborhood was beautiful that eve. Alot of us have doors & windows open this time of year. I think I'm replying on the wrong posts...still learning how this website works. :)

Agree, does not sound like a burglar, sounds like a sexual attack. Taking her cellphone and credit cards does not make sense - those are the last things a wants to be found with after a murder. So why take them? - to make the attacker appear to need money, when in fact he really does not. So, seems like person of means, and inexperienced in crime.

Has LE said how long the perp was in her home? Maybe he entered through an open window even as late as midnight or later. I'm still wondering if it has been comfirmed that the perp was male.

BBM Me too! - I've tried every which way without any success. Two examples below. :/

Original Valentines Day pic.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...508415.-2207520000.1426871066.&type=3&theater

It almost looks like the word "Changes" with a smiley face underneath. Grasping here but could she have just found out that she was expecting??

It almost looks like the word "Changes" with a smiley face underneath. Grasping here but could she have just found out that she was expecting??
Might say "changes" Could it possibly say Alexander?

Well by the looks of it, they have absolutely NO suspects or any idea who did this. OR this is another game their playing with the suspect. I don't know what to think anymore

Well by the looks of it, they have absolutely NO suspects or any idea who did this. OR this is another game their playing with the suspect. I don't know what to think anymore
No kidding...very confusing. I thought they originally said she was targeted, now they say not. I thought they said they had a suspect they were watching before and now they say they have none. Someone on here earlier today said they read from a reliable source that the BF was cleared. Hard to follow, at least for me.

According to that article from FOX10 news SPD still has DNA to process. Does anyone know how long that generally takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member