AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posing this article,Cumulus. This one I've never seen before. He certainly gives the indication that she was afraid of someone. Could this explain why after being in contact with her mother earlier in the evening,her father felt the need to text her later that night?

That's sure interesting, Luv! He gives the indication she was afraid of someone? If that was the case I doubt very seriously she wouldn't have mentioned that to her parents, as close as they were. If she was afraid of anything I would think her Dad, who was very vocal at first to the media, would have expressed that he was worried because Allison had mentioned she was afraid...

I don't think he would have said "She didn't have an enemy in the world." Unless he truly believed that.

The fact is: We don't know when someone might have told the parents they told her to get an alarm system for her house, or if she decided to get one on her own. We just don't know this. These things were said 'right after her death'.

And we have never heard what the boyfriend said...except on the 911 call.

That's all. Nothing at all since then.

Some LE dept.'s don't like to clear anyone till a case is closed.... would have to look at previous cases handled by this dept. to know how they do things.....

It's like they're protecting themselves so they don't lose face.

It's like they're protecting themselves so they don't lose face.

Nancy, SPD has a 100% performance rate this year in solving murder cases. I doubt they are afraid of "losing face".

I have a hunch they know exactly what they're doing. This isn't their first rodeo!

RSBM :)

SWm8iOV.jpg

Image: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...nd-dead-in-home-had-head-injury-documents-say

Thank you enzeder! I was just wishing for this pic...and here you are!

The photo clearly shows her SUV parked to the far left. One would only do that to leave room for another car to be parked there.

Hey! I just had a another thought. I wonder if he opened the garage door with his opener when he got there. This photo shows her garage door open. Did he open it or did they open it after they got there (LE).

I know, if I had a garage door opener I would open it when I pulled up. And I would have seen her car in the garage and might think she was in the backyard sunning. She was getting ready to go to the Bahamas the coming weekend. If it was me I would have wanted to have a little tan before I got there.

I don't see myself opening up the garage door, seeing her car there, and calling the cops to let them know I'm going inside.

:)

I had one of those DNA analysis things done, I forget the company but I can look it up. They were able to tell that I was most likely fair skinned with freckles and a red tint to my hair but not a full on redhead. I also have slightly more neanderthal in me than the average *advertiser censored* sapien lol.

so you must be fair skinned and freckled with a hairy back.

I think I'd be afraid to find out what a DNA analysis might reveal about me! LOL!

LOL@Cumulus!!!

Thank you enzeder! I was just wishing for this pic...and here you are!

The photo clearly shows her SUV parked to the far left. One would only do that to leave room for another car to be parked there.

Hey! I just had a another thought. I wonder if he opened the garage door with his opener when he got there. This photo shows her garage door open. Did he open it or did they open it after they got there (LE).

I know, if I had a garage door opener I would open it when I pulled up. And I would have seen her car in the garage and might think she was in the backyard sunning. She was getting ready to go to the Bahamas the coming weekend. If it was me I would have wanted to have a little tan before I got there.

I don't see myself opening up the garage door, seeing her car there, and calling the cops to let them know I'm going inside.

:)
Good point. Now I'm dying to know if it was opened when he arrived.

Nancy, SPD has a 100% performance rate this year in solving murder cases. I doubt they are afraid of "losing face".

I have a hunch they know exactly what they're doing. This isn't their first rodeo!

Now that's comforting!

Tomorrow is May. This thing still has not been solved. Now that they let the POI know they have the DNA, maybe it never will be! Why are they secretive on one hand and then let this out on the other hand. "Hello, we have your DNA, stay in hiding!"

Do you really think SPD is that incompetent? LOL!

Hi friends! I'm all caught up. It's amazing how you can take a small break, come back and read stuff you didn't think of before! I didn't even think about parking in the garage vs in the driveway. If AF had a 2 car garage, did she park in the middle of it like my own neighbors and everyone else park in the driveway b/c they come and go? Or did she park on one side leaving the other one open for any regular or overnight visitors. Also, do we know if she regularly had anyone sleep over? I know couples who have seperate living arrangements but if the circumstances are right may stay over for several nights in a row. I also have a friend who has her sister come stay when her husband is out of town. Just things I'm curious about. Also, do we know if this work trip included a guest? My work awards these type trips to the top Sales Professionals and it always includes a +1. I read that she was getting ready for a trip but was she taking a guest with her?

Great questions, Istiff!

The answer to your first BBM question has already been answered and you can see the photo of her car parked on the far left, posted today by enzeder.

About the next BBM question: Very good question btw. We don't know what kind of meeting or convention this was but you are quite correct that is isn't at all uncommon for companies, especially large ones, to include the spouse or significant other. I wonder if this might have caused any kind of problems with them. I recall earlier in the thread that is now closed (Thread #1) speculation that someone might not have liked her new dress she bought for the trip. If they didn't like the dress they sure wouldn't have liked not being included. And this speculation is based on the dad saying she was excited about her upcoming trip and the new dress she had bought. In answer to your question, there was nothing said to indicate she was taking a guest with her. I think if that was the case we would have heard it from her dad or her sister.

No, that was not in any way what Cumulus meant for his post to indicate, Nancy. I don't know what it is that makes you think it was a neighbor. If the cops thought in any way it was a neighbor I guarantee they would be saying so to protect that neighborhood she lived in.

I personally don't think Allison was uneasy with anything. I think she was a happy girl/woman loving life and not worrying about a thing, just like her parents said.

Until, something happened we don't know about. Something that turned her world upside down......and led to her very horrible and untimely death.

jmo

OK but what I don't understand is her BF left and then this happened. WHO would see him leave? Also, they have this DNA and don't know Who it belongs to, not the BF right?

OK but what I don't understand is her BF left and then this happened. WHO would see him leave? Also, they have this DNA and don't know Who it belongs to, not the BF right?

That would depend on how he left. If he left out the front door, he might have been spotted on the same surveillance camera that verified him coming the day he found her body.

But then, we don't know if he did go in the front door or through the garage do we?

And maybe when he left after she supposedly kicked him out to go study, he might have left through the garage and not the front door.

We don't know when he left, actually.

In fact, we don't know when he left, how he left, or if he left.

jmo

Why is that? Wouldn't you think whoever did this would naturally assume that LE would have their DNA?

No, I'm not thinking of the standard DNA test but the "snapshot" one that was mentioned, that shows what the person looks like. That would pinpoint someone. Wouldn't you think they would then keep out of sight.

Good point. Now I'm dying to know if it was opened when he arrived.

Hmmmmm.....just looking at this again.

We have always assumed that the BF went in through the front door when he got to Allison's to check on her. We've never speculated on what if he went in through the garage, provided he had an opener (which sounds reasonable to me).

We've also assumed from reports that he was caught on camera when he got there and this verified his story, that he was going in the front door. We have never mentioned that he might have been caught by the cam going in through the garage door.

By the same token, I think, we have also assumed from the little information we've been given, that the perp, when leaving the scene, left via the front door.

Why do we assume this? Because the BF, we have assumed, went in through the front door to check on Allison.

But NO ONE has ever told us nor has it been reported, what door he actually went in nor has it ever been confirmed what door the perp left through.

The fact is: It might have been the garage door.

Your post just made me think about this.

:thinking:

No, I'm not thinking of the standard DNA test but the "snapshot" one that was mentioned, that shows what the person looks like. That would pinpoint someone. Wouldn't you think they would then keep out of sight.

I don't think 'snapshot' is common knowledge. Not even sure it's really being used at this time and not sure how reliable it is. Doubtful the perp knows about it anyway.

It's difficult enough to convict someone based on DNA alone, let alone some new-fangled DNA profile test that has yet to be proven.

Much easier to overturn a conviction with DNA than to get one. More reason for LE to make sure they have a solid case built up with good hard evidence!

If I was very worried about my significant other and going to their home, it would not cross my mind whatsoever to call the police before entering the home. That is just extremely odd. I would just be focused on getting into that house to check on them.

I also don't think I would run outside after. Even if it was horrific I think I would stay there with them. But everyone does handle things differently. Many things seem out of place about actions/feelings of a certain person.

However, I probably would park outside since I do that at my house when I'm not planning on staying in or if getting something quick.

It's interesting that her car is parked clear to the left. Was it parked that way since someone else was parked there the night before? Or was it out of habit since it was usual for someone to park there?

If I was very worried about my significant other and going to their home, it would not cross my mind whatsoever to call the police before entering the home. That is just extremely odd. I would just be focused on getting into that house to check on them.

I also don't think I would run outside after. Even if it was horrific I think I would stay there with them.
But everyone does handle things differently. Many things seem out of place about actions/feelings of a certain person.

However, I probably would park outside since I do that at my house when I'm not planning on staying in or if getting something quick.

It's interesting that her car is parked clear to the left. Was it parked that way since someone else was parked there the night before? Or was it out of habit since it was usual for someone to park there?

BBM:

Hi Lilac!

I wouldn't think a thing about going in to check on my BF even if I couldn't get in touch with him all day. I sure wouldn't call the cops! I would just hope I didn't catch him with another woman! ;)

I do believe I would have checked his pulse, no matter what he looked like. I can't even imagine just running out and calling 911 to say I didn't touch him or didn't do anything. I am certain I would be very frightened! So I might run outside, however. I doubt I would stay inside with the body.

I would, for safety reasons, go outside and call 911.

I can see parking outside if you think you're only going to be there for a minute. That's reasonable enough to me. But then, if you saw that her car was there (provided you opened the garage with your opener, you might have had) you might have just gone ahead and pulled your car into the garage.

But the point here is that apparently he did park his car in the garage when he stayed over, when he was there. That's why her car was parked on the left. And the fact that it was parked on the left when her body was found also tells me she expected whoever parked on the right to be returning. Did she expect them that night?

After she kicked her BF out to go home and study, as her sister stated in the reports, did she ever leave her house to go run errands or anything? Or did she just stay there, with her car parked on the left, just like it was when he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay