AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - Reporter actually says on the video: "Right now Scottsdale Police, at least as far as we know, don't have any suspects."
April 30: http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...-of-scottsdale-murder-victim-speaks/26673631/

So, is that official confirmation from SPD, that they don't have any suspects, or is it just as the reporter said, "at least as far as we know"? :dunno:

Doesn't sound like confirmation to me!

Would be interesting to know if Allison's parents meet with the bf while they're in Scottsdale. . . .

I guess, theoretically, it is difficult to clear anyone, as it is feasible that someone had another person kill her. Not saying I believe this to be the case...but LE never likes to clear anyone until they have an official suspect, Imo.

Yes! Exactly, and while the #6 (paid killer) I added to the list is perhaps too way out, might be reason this LE is holding back till they have all the pieces of the puzzle. Also, be interesting to see how this LE had done things in the past; clearing suspects....

Could she have been expecting an engagement ring for Valentine's Day? Maybe was giving BF a little space to think it over...and study...

They had planned on getting engaged in Israel this summer.

I have always found this odd. Is it normal to plan an engagement? For the female to know she will be getting a ring at a certain future date in a certain future place? Was it possible that he had plans that she didn't know of and could have been disappointed (that's a big could have-they were only 10 mos into their relationship after all) that she didn't get a ring for v-day?

I'm not saying it is or isn't the case but it could be right? Unless I'm wrong about planned engagements which I have never known anyone to be a part of. JMO

Just on a side note. In the video and story recently seen from 12 News, the alarm company sign is back in the yard. The other thing is, they are having contractors replace the floor.
http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...-of-scottsdale-murder-victim-speaks/26673631/

LE said earlier no one has been cleared. There must be a reason for this and demanding they clear people when we don't know what is really going on behind the scenes seems premature IMO.

http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...-of-scottsdale-murder-victim-speaks/26673631/
Just on a side note. In the video and story recently seen from 12 News, the alarm company sign is back in the yard. The other thing is, they are having contractors replace the floor.

LE said earlier no one has been cleared. There must be a reason for this and demanding they clear people when we don't know what is really going on behind the scenes seems premature IMO.

http://www.12news.com/story/news/local/valley/2015/04/30/12news-exclusive-father-of-scottsdale-murder-victim-speaks/26673631/

Police still haven't been able to link a DNA sample they obtained with anyone.

http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...der-victims-father-on-investigation/26686005/

Feldman's father Harley says he's waiting for police to get the right leads and connect the dots. That includes the DNA sample of the unknown suspect.
"It's a big statement that they know who this guy was potentially and so now they have to try to put the other evidence around it and narrow down who that might be," said Allison's dad Harley Feldman.
Now investigators just have to find a DNA match.

I just believe that if the BF has been cleared by SPD, they should do it publicly. Her death was terrible and finding her was horrific, why allow the public to stigmatize him that much more with a big question mark on his back? The three threads on this case insert the BF in a lot of theories, the public at large has no doubt done the same.
If he knows he's been cleared, but can't talk about it, that's another issue.
Just appears to be adding insult to injury........JMO.

I have always found this odd. Is it normal to plan an engagement? For the female to know she will be getting a ring at a certain future date in a certain future place? Was it possible that he had plans that she didn't know of and could have been disappointed (that's a big could have-they were only 10 mos into their relationship after all) that she didn't get a ring for v-day?

I'm not saying it is or isn't the case but it could be right? Unless I'm wrong about planned engagements which I have never known anyone to be a part of. JMO

Maybe it was set up for a family celebration along with a religious occasion they were to be attending in Israel? Don't know much about the Jewish faith.

Yes! Exactly, and while the #6 (paid killer) I added to the list is perhaps too way out, might be reason this LE is holding back till they have all the pieces of the puzzle. Also, be interesting to see how this LE had done things in the past; clearing suspects....

I think the notion of a "paid killer" is so unfathomable that I intentionally left it off my list.

I'm still going with #5

This news report doesn't change one thing for me. The BF still hasn't been cleared.

The one thing BIG thing I noted is that Harley Feldman NEVER mentioned the BF, or the fact that Allison had planned to be married, or how HARD her BF was taking it. NOT THIS TIME. He avoided talking about the BF. For the first time.

That, in itself, tells me a whole lot!

I've still got my money on #5. More than ever now. imo

Istiff, I think that's a very good question and something 'most' of us have wondered about from the onset.

She could very well have been hugely disappointed. It's quite possible these 'future plans' had been shared only with her dad. But why? Why deprive her of the joy of knowing the man she loved wanted to marry her? Why wait for 5 months? Why tell her father and not tell her?

I can think of a lot of reasons but unfortunately I can't write them down here.

I think Allison Feldman deserved so much better!

You don't know that. The father said the BF had told him he planned to ask her in July when they would be in Israel for a bar mitzvah. We don't know that Allison knew anything about the plans he shared with her father.

I do think it's quite possible she might have been very disappointed on Valentine's Day.

This news report doesn't change one thing for me. The BF still hasn't been cleared.

The one thing BIG thing I noted is that Harley Feldman NEVER mentioned the BF, or the fact that Allison had planned to be married, or how HARD her BF was taking it. NOT THIS TIME. He avoided talking about the BF. For the first time.

Then how do you explain this? Feldman's father Harley says he's waiting for police to get the right leads and connect the dots. That includes the DNA sample of the unknown suspect.

"It's a big statement that they know who this guy was potentially and so now they have to try to put the other evidence around it and narrow down who that might be," said Allison's dad Harley Feldman.

Now investigators just have to find a DNA match

Istiff, I think that's a very good question and something 'most' of us have wondered about from the onset.

She could very well have been hugely disappointed. It's quite possible these 'future plans' had been shared only with her dad. But why? Why deprive her of the joy of knowing the man she loved wanted to marry her? Why wait for 5 months? Why tell her father and not tell her?

I can think of a lot of reasons but unfortunately I can't write them down here.

I think Allison Feldman deserved so much better!

http://www.startribune.com/292990041.html

"Her life was on the upswing. She was talking about getting engaged in a few months," Harley Feldman said. "No negatives in her life."

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28144956/2015/02/19/scottsdale-police-investigate-woman-found-dead

"Everything was going perfect in her life right now. She and Alex had been dating 10 months.. they were talking about getting married.. all of a sudden she was talking about having kids," said Weinblatt. "There was nothing wrong in her life right now, everything was positive."

AF HAD shared it with her family.

Then how do you explain this? Feldman's father Harley says he's waiting for police to get the right leads and connect the dots. That includes the DNA sample of the unknown suspect.

Now investigators just have to find a DNA match

I have maintained, on several occasions, that there might have been two people involved. And I've explained it. So, if you want to, you can go back to thread #2 and find it.

:)

Revising the list started by MissD with addition of #6 &#7. While far fetched in the is case, I'm covering all the bases from what I've seen elsewhere.

1. Burglary

2. Rapist

3. Serial Killer

4. Stalker (Neighbor or other)

5. Domestic Violence (Someone she was close to or knew from the past

6. Paid killer.

7. Mistaken address, or intended victim previous occupant.

You can try to spin this every which way you can think of based on some 'unofficial' statements by her dad. You are grasping at straws.

There is a reason LE hasn't cleared him. I do not believe that SPD is so heartless they would deliberately ruin his life just because of 'protocol'.

I remember like it was yesterday when Adrienne Salinas went missing. Her body was found in the desert later. She had been arguing with her boyfriend and if there was anyone to be suspected it was him. But, even though they never had any official suspects, they cleared him right away. LE went on record to clear him!

Why haven't they done that in Allison's case?

To quote someone on here today: It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Seriously?

The reporter was talking to them about the loss of their daughter, not how her friends, boyfriend, or siblings where taking the loss.

Seriously?

The reporter was talking to them about the loss of their daughter, not how her friends, boyfriend, or siblings where taking the loss.

Yeah seriously! Initially when Allison was found murdered they were also interviewing the parents on the loss of their daughter, not how her friends, boyfriend or siblings felt about it. The dad spoke often of the boyfriend.

Now he's not?

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members