AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always found this odd. Is it normal to plan an engagement? For the female to know she will be getting a ring at a certain future date in a certain future place? Was it possible that he had plans that she didn't know of and could have been disappointed (that's a big could have-they were only 10 mos into their relationship after all) that she didn't get a ring for v-day?

I'm not saying it is or isn't the case but it could be right? Unless I'm wrong about planned engagements which I have never known anyone to be a part of. JMO

Lol, weird to me to. I never heard of planning an engagement...maybe planning an engagement party, I guess, but I thought engagements came about when one person asked the other person...oh well...OT...

Let's get this straight. No one has been cleared.

Then how do you explain this? Feldman's father Harley says he's waiting for police to get the right leads and connect the dots. That includes the DNA sample of the unknown suspect.

"It's a big statement that they know who this guy was potentially and so now they have to try to put the other evidence around it and narrow down who that might be," said Allison's dad Harley Feldman.

Now investigators just have to find a DNA match

It's that last statement, if we are to believe LE, that rules out #5 since they would compared all the DNA by now, no?

Yeah seriously! Initially when Allison was found murdered they were also interviewing the parents on the loss of their daughter, not how her friends, boyfriend or siblings felt about it. The dad spoke often of the boyfriend.

Now he's not?

Why?

Why should he? He's there with his wife and contractors are at that house ripping up the floor that was soaked in her blood. Who knows if there's fingerprint dust covering everything still. Standing in the back yard of the home she was murdered in. A house full of their daughter's memories. AF's mom couldn't even talk on camera.
He wanted people to know about his daughter and what SPD has been doing in the investigation.

How could her BF even be in question when the DNA is "unknown"? Barring a conspiracy to kill AF, his DNA had to have been collected for the process of elimination in the home. Standard protocol. He found her. His DNA would be the first they would eliminate.

Is the DNA statement coming from her father or directly from LE? If he's paraphrasing,he might be misquoting LE. IDK

Lol, weird to me to. I never heard of planning an engagement...maybe planning an engagement party, I guess, but I thought engagements came about when one person asked the other person...oh well...OT...

Speaking of the engagement - Actions here might have to do with one having a Russian background....
No rings are given; no one is informed about the event excepting closest friends and family. If the man is gallant, he will give his lady flowers, but this is not mandatory.
www.womenrussia.com/wedding.htm

This might also explain the Valentines Day photo with the flowers.

Why should he? He's there with his wife and contractors are at that house ripping up the floor that was soaked in her blood. Who knows if there's fingerprint dust covering everything still. Standing in the back yard of the home she was murdered in. A house full of their daughter's memories. AF's mom couldn't even talk on camera.
He wanted people to know about his daughter and what SPD has been doing in the investigation.

How could her BF even be in question when the DNA is "unknown"? Barring a conspiracy to kill AF, his DNA had to have been collected for the process of elimination in the home. Standard protocol. He found her. His DNA would be the first they would eliminate.

You don't know all the facts, Bernina. You have taken one interview (in which LE was never officially quoted) and reached a conclusion.

But you are correct in one thing: "His DNA would be the first they would eliminate."

So why hasn't he been cleared?

You can try to spin this every which way you can think of based on some 'unofficial' statements by her dad. You are grasping at straws.

There is a reason LE hasn't cleared him. I do not believe that SPD is so heartless they would deliberately ruin his life just because of 'protocol'.

I remember like it was yesterday when Adrienne Salinas went missing. Her body was found in the desert later. She had been arguing with her boyfriend and if there was anyone to be suspected it was him. But, even though they never had any official suspects, they cleared him right away. LE went on record to clear him!

Why haven't they done that in Allison's case?

To quote someone on here today: It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Adrienne's BF was given 3 lie detector tests. He passed. He wasn't the last person to see her.

LE can and does lie, there's no law against it unless they're in a Court of Law.

Speaking of the engagement - Actions here might have to do with one having a Russian background....

www.womenrussia.com/wedding.htm

This might also explain the Valentines Day photo with the flowers.

We are talking about an American citizen who has lived here for years, not some immigrant who just came over on the boat.

That information is from a site about women in russia. Allison wan't a Russian woman.

:)

Adrienne's BF was given 3 lie detector tests. He passed. He wasn't the last person to see her.

LE can and does lie, there's no law against it unless they're in a Court of Law.

Oh, so now you're calling the SPD liars to prove your point?

We are talking about an American citizen who has lived here for years, not some immigrant who just came over on the boat.

That information is from a site about women in russia. Allison wan't a Russian woman.

:)

I was looking for reasons why a man of Russian background would talk about getting engaged before giving a ring...
Also, I now see the two bouquets of tulips in the Val.Day picture differently...

Bernina,where did you hear or read he took 3 lie detector tests?

Bernina,where did you hear or read he took 3 lie detector tests?

Luv, that was in the Adrienne Salinas case, where her BF, Francisco, was given 3 lie detector tests and passed. We have never been told how many they have given to anyone in Allison's case, or if anyone failed or passed. Good point you bring up however. Of course, lie detector tests are still not admissible in a court of law.

You don't know all the facts, Bernina. You have taken one interview (in which LE was never officially quoted) and reached a conclusion.

But you are correct in one thing: "His DNA would be the first they would eliminate."

So why hasn't he been cleared?

Maybe that's a question you need to ask your friend at the SPD.

Was his DNA cleared with comparison to the "unknown" DNA?

That DOESN'T clear him from possible scrutiny in this case, but he has never been a POI according to SPD.

That DOESN'T clear him from possible scrutiny in this case, but he has never been a POI according to SPD.

Link please!

Oh, so now you're calling the SPD liars to prove your point?

Oh for cripes sake. Did I WRITE SPD are LIARS?!?!?!

From my own personal experience, as a matter of fact, SPD Detectives do, can, and will lie if it benefits cracking a case. There are no laws against it.
NOW...I'm calling SPD detectives liars.
I'm not "proving a point", we're talking about nothing more than theories because SPD has given next to nothing. Everything you or I, or anyone else writes about "What if", "Could Have", Maybe this", it's ALL theories.
There are no "verified insiders", there are no publicly stated "leads" by SPD, there are no POI.

Get it? This is nothing more than a think tank with people bouncing ideas off each other with very little facts.
Your theories have no more credence than mine or anyone else's.

The simple fact that I am trying to lead this thread away from talking about the BF is because he is NOT a POI and it's a slippery slope before the thread just might get shut down.

I don't remember anyone being called a person of interest in this case. I also remember LE saying no one has been cleared. I wish they would clear things up.

Can you please provide me with a link supporting what I have bolded above?

Thank you.

Oh for cripes sake. Did I WRITE SPD are LIARS?!?!?!

From my own personal experience, as a matter of fact, SPD Detectives do, can, and will lie if it benefits cracking a case. There are no laws against it.
NOW...I'm calling SPD detectives liars.
I'm not "proving a point", we're talking about nothing more than theories because SPD has given next to nothing. Everything you or I, or anyone else writes about "What if", "Could Have", Maybe this", it's ALL theories.
There are no "verified insiders", there are no publicly stated "leads" by SPD, there are no POI.

Get it? This is nothing more than a think tank with people bouncing ideas off each other with very little facts.
Your theories have no more credence than mine or anyone else's.

The simple fact that I am trying to lead this thread away from talking about the BF is because he is NOT a POI and it's a slippery slope before the thread just might get shut down.

Yes, I agree absolutely. We have so little information, really, that any theory has equal merit to any other theory.

Sleuth on, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members