AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened inside that house must have been horrific. I don't believe LE would say "and although she fought off her attacker valiantly, she succumbed to her injuries" unless there had been quite a struggle.

Allison Feldman Murder at scottsdaleaz.com

LE doesn't want us to know the details of the scene for a reason, just like they don't want to give us details of their investigation at this time.
For all we know, they might know who it is. The just want to make sure they have an airtight case before the person is arrested. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

In answer to DNA question ^

Scottsdale investigators have the killer's DNA, but it is not a match to anyone in the criminal database.

Read more: http://www.kpho.com/story/28958862/...-murder-victim-on-investigation#ixzz3YzQCpnB1

So what does that tells us?

It tells us "Scottsdale investigators have the killer's DNA, but it is not a match to anyone in the criminal database." What does it tell you?

There was a lady at the community meeting wearing a great big tin foil hat. She said aliens had been spotted that night. She was passing out flyers with a drawing of the spaceship and the alien.

I wish I hadn't tossed it.

;)

But to be really honest, and unbiased, setting aside all prejudices and personal opinions, we really don't know what's going on and it is possible that LE really is stumped and doesn't have any suspects at all.

I hope and pray this isn't true! But for all we know, since they haven't told us anything else, this could be the case.

However, based upon my own research and that of others, I do think they have a lot more to go on than is being reported.

imo (humbly)

For all we know, they might know who it is. The just want to make sure they have an airtight case before the person is arrested. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

The way her father talked, I don't believe that's the case at all. I just hope they did not wait too long to check out other people. Whoever it is could be long gone.

OT: I was very happy to see that the Royal Baby was given Diana as one of her names. I was actually surprised it was allowed and pleased to see her memory honored in this way.

little pink funky flowers.jpg

HRH Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

I wonder if they will call her Charlie? :)

OT: I was very happy to see that the Royal Baby was given Diana as one of her names. I was actually surprised it was allowed and pleased to see her memory honored in this way.

View attachment 74285

HRH Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

I wonder if they will call her Charlie? :)

I was,too. I wonder if Camilla is pissed.

A possible scenario:

What I envision is that Allison had someone at her home that she knew very well. For some reason they got into an argument. It must have had something to do with finances or jealousy or rejection for an argument to escalate to violence. I really don't think her murder was planned. In fact they might have even had a couple of drinks before the argument ensued. For all we know, the person who did it might have been drinking quite a bit when it happened. It seems like so many things are alcohol related these days.

This person might have become so enraged that they said things to Allison that caused her to react in a way that, under the influence, caused them to react even more violently. After all, Allison wasn't the type of girl to put up with anyone treating her disrespectfully or to tolerate any kind of abuse. I doubt she had ever been subjected to any kind of violence or abuse before in her life.

I can see it starting out that way....

And I can see it ending with her dead and the perp totally panicked, even remorseful. At this point he might have even called someone to ask their advice. They might have even come over to help clean up....put the bleach around, destroy the evidence.

I could see LE being baffled by having more than one DNA..........

imo

A possible scenario:

What I envision is that Allison had someone at her home that she knew very well. For some reason they got into an argument. It must have had something to do with finances or jealousy or rejection for an argument to escalate to violence. I really don't think her murder was planned. In fact they might have even had a couple of drinks before the argument ensued. For all we know, the person who did it might have been drinking quite a bit when it happened. It seems like so many things are alcohol related these days.

This person might have become so enraged that they said things to Allison that caused her to react in a way that, under the influence, caused them to react even more violently. After all, Allison wasn't the type of girl to put up with anyone treating her disrespectfully or to tolerate any kind of abuse. I doubt she had ever been subjected to any kind of violence or abuse before in her life.

And I can see it ending with her dead and the perp totally panicked, even remorseful. At this point he might have even called someone to ask their advice. They might have even come over to help clean up....put the bleach around, destroy the evidence.

imo

I think this is a good scenario. It also may explain covering her head with a cloth.

I think this is a good scenario. It also may explain covering her head with a cloth.

Thank you. I do think it is a reasonable scenario. I can think of a lot of others, especially as creative as my imagination is. But when I try to think of the most logical theories this one keeps coming back to me.

Of course it could have been something else entirely. I'm just trying to come up with something viable.

Yes, it could explain the cloth. Or perhaps she had been injured during the fight and at one point the perp tried to stop the bleeding.

But then he became so frightened over what he had done to her he decided to either let her die without calling 911, or he just went ahead and finished her off.

It does give me chills to even type this......

MissD, If they just focus on one person, they will not find the suspect! This happened with JonBenet Ramsey. Focusing on the poor parents and years later they find the killer's DNA. Now they will never find that person.

A possible scenario:

imo

I could also see this as being someone she is friendly with and he had other ideas when he was there. I think LE needs to jack up their investigation.

Checking in again to see if the case was solved. I wish they would make an arrest already!

MissD, If they just focus on one person, they will not find the suspect! This happened with JonBenet Ramsey. Focusing on the poor parents and years later they find the killer's DNA. Now they will never find that person.

I said "someone she knew". I did not focus on "one person" in my comment. LE believes it was "someone she knew".

A possible scenario:

imo

Although, I'm not ruling out the "hired perp" scenario, I agree with you, MissD, that the most likely scenario involves someone she knew.

Maybe an ex-lover (maybe even recent), maybe a friendly neighbor and/or lover and probably someone she was trying to end things with due to Allison's pending engagement (maybe even to cut financial ties).

The big question to me is how the perp entered the resident. Did she let the perp in? Did the perp have a key (maybe even returning a key)? Did someone else let the perp in?

I have lived in big cities most of my life and, even as a male, I don't ever open the door after dark to any stranger. I would like to think that neither would Allison.

The other important question to me is how does LE know when the perp left the residence. If LE knows the time from a camera, was the camera aimed at front or back of her house? If it was from a camera, does LE then also know when the perp entered the house? If not, why not?

For some reason I feel the perp left on foot which is possible why LE thinks they may be from the area.

JMO

I'm confused, too as to why the camera picked up when the perp left but not when he entered. Could he have entered through the back or perhaps the garage? I don't think Allison would open the door at night to a stranger, either. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Although, I'm not ruling out the "hired perp" scenario, I agree with you, MissD, that the most likely scenario involves someone she knew.

Maybe an ex-lover (maybe even recent), maybe a friendly neighbor and/or lover and probably someone she was trying to end things with due to Allison's pending engagement (maybe even to cut financial ties).

The big question to me is how the perp entered the resident. Did she let the perp in? Did the perp have a key (maybe even returning a key)? Did someone else let the perp in?

I have lived in big cities most of my life and, even as a male, I don't ever open the door after dark to any stranger. I would like to think that neither would Allison.

The other important question to me is how does LE know when the perp left the residence. If LE knows the time from a camera, was the camera aimed at front or back of her house? If it was from a camera, does LE then also know when the perp entered the house? If not, why not?

For some reason I feel the perp left on foot which is possible why LE thinks they may be from the area.

JMO

Yes, it could have been one of many people Allison might have known. We really don't know much about who she knew other than her soon to be fiancee. You are quite correct in those people you speculate might have been at her home that night. We only know that LE stated they thought it was "someone she knew" it was "isolated" "targeted" "personal". The leaked court docs that LE had quashed showed LE seeking search warrants on more than one person. But we don't know who that person or persons were or how many warrants they were seeking. We were told early in the investigation that LE was "keeping their eye on someone".

I don't know how the perp got in other than "there was no forced entry". However, if it was "someone she knew" it's pretty obvious she let them in. It could have been earlier in the day. It could have even been someone she had lunch with, or dinner with. Invited over for drinks. Wanted to discuss 'things'. One can only speculate about what kind of 'things'. But I do think it's fairly safe to assume "she let them in" because "she knew them". I think that's fair to say, because of things that LE has told us.

As for the perp being seen leaving her home at 1:05 a.m. I have explained that before, but you might not have seen it, and also there have been so many other posts since, but there was a New Moon that night. A Super New Moon to be exact. And it was VERY DARK.

Also, the camera is on the house next door to Allison's house. The corner house on the same side of the street. It was shown in news reports. It is aimed at her front door.

I'm confused, too as to why the camera picked up when the perp left but not when he entered. Could he have entered through the back or perhaps the garage? I don't think Allison would open the door at night to a stranger, either. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

The surveillance camera that picked up when the boyfriend found her body that day and verified his account of his story is next door. It's the one that was in the news report. As for the camera that saw the person they believe killed her leaving, I've never seen any report that even stated the perp was caught on video leaving at 1:05 a.m. They have only stated that they know that's when he left but not how they know.

(modsnip)

I don't think Allison would open her door after dark to a stranger either. But then it is possible she might have. Anything is possible.

But not as likely. imo

LE never made a comment about whether they had the perp coming in. Does that mean the perp may have come through the alley to get in? LE has the boyfriend showing up around 4:00 pm to find the body.

LE says it's the neighbor's camera, does this mean AF didn't have cameras? If she did have cameras, wouldn't you expect the front and back to be covered? And LE to say so?

Would someone she knew come in through the alley? Someone she'd open the door for? Wouldn't she ask, "Why are you coming from the alley, where's your car, how did you get here?"

Even if the perp got in through the garage, it would have been if there was a back door to the garage from the back yard, because her garage was always closed. And being a single woman, I'll bet she had an automatic garage door opener you had to use a "control unit" or phone to activate.

If she had magnetic contacts on her doors or windows, they can be easily circumvented, and still show as being "actively armed" when the door or window is opened. I won't explain how it's done, it just can and is done all the time, it all depends on how proficient someone is and what they want out of the house. They're would be no "forced entry" and the items used to circumvent the system would be taken with the perp. LE would be scratching their heads.

I have an alarm system and 6 cameras. You can turn on the alarm and bypass windows if you chose to. We never heard whether her system was turned on. When her BF entered the house the day she was discovered, if the alarm was activated it would have gone off. However, being he was there often,I'm sure he knew the code. This is telling to me to know whether the alarm was activated. If the perp left and activated the alarm,he would have to know the code. In our case we have 60 sec. to leave.

Oh...about the surveillance camera next door.

I did want to point out that it has probably been there for some time now. I'm sure the event of catching the BF when he found the body so that his account of what happened could be verified wasn't the only event recorded on that camera.

So, video from that camera is probably very important to this investigation.

I would think.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members