AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've skipped over a lot of the third thread. What I wonder.....Perhaps LE knows exactly who killed Allison. Crime labs seem to take FOREVER to analyze DNA, touch DNA and all those technicalities of a crime-scene. The BF's DNA would most definitely be there because he was there a lot. The technicalities in and of that and differientiating it would be quite complicated and proving he is the murderer also complex. Time to get it right is what I'm thinking......

What also comes to mind with the jewelry being gone? Perhaps that was jewelry he gifted her? But, making it look like a burglary? Ummm. JMO

Although we want swift justice, the details and investigation take a lot of time. I have a feeling an arrest is forthcoming and I'm sure a certain someone is being watched and tracked carefully.

It was posted here not long ago that LE reported the Tiffany bracelet once thought to have been missing was in fact found in her home.

Maybe Pebbles was referring to the 4 missing watches...???

:thinking:

It was posted here not long ago the Tiffany bracelet was from her employer.

Just saying...

:blushing:

I've skipped over a lot of the third thread. What I wonder.....Perhaps LE knows exactly who killed Allison. Crime labs seem to take FOREVER to analyze DNA, touch DNA and all those technicalities of a crime-scene. The BF's DNA would most definitely be there because he was there a lot. The technicalities in and of that and differientiating it would be quite complicated and proving he is the murderer also complex. Time to get it right is what I'm thinking......

What also comes to mind with the jewelry being gone? Perhaps that was jewelry he gifted her? But, making it look like a burglary? Ummm. JMO

Although we want swift justice, the details and investigation take a lot of time. I have a feeling an arrest is forthcoming and I'm sure a certain someone is being watched and tracked carefully.

The DNA was finished and acknowledged by SPD the 1st of June, IIR, but the actual process takes about 3 days to do............and SPD has been playing this so close to the vest, or has nothing, so information is very little or none at all from them. SPD also said it was their top priority case.:thinking:

It's certainly interesting. I actually gasped when I opened the map. But at this point they'd be able to determine if it was their DNA/fingerprints. Still makes you wonder though.....

But what if there was one (or more) that got away...iykwim???

Maybe they were (all) out working the hood the night before. Maybe the (actual) perp (who has never been arrested) was so freaked out from the night before he opted out of the next round (sts)...

:dunno:

Consider ---- these 3 guys (2 invaders + 1 driver) were being arrested around the same time Allison's body was found.

:scared:

But what if there was one (or more) that got away...iykwim???

Maybe they were (all) out working the hood the night before. Maybe the (actual) perp (who has never been arrested) was so freaked out from the night before he opted out of the next round (sts)...

:dunno:

Consider ---- these 3 guys (2 invaders + 1 driver) were being arrested around the same time Allison's body was found.

Great find, Tarabull! I'm thinking that these guys could be just a small fragment of a theft ring. Maybe that's why LE hasn't sought the public's help with Allison's case. Maybe they suspect it's related and are going after the big fish!

Thanks IA! It could be...I mean maybe, maybe not :whistle:

It seems there are records (of the arrest reported at that link above) for 2 of those 3 guys...I wonder if they worked the 3rd guy to sing some.

Just a thought.

:moo: :cow:

All I know for sure is nothing from nothing gets nothing.

Interesting, but not sure it is connected as these guys were robbing during the day, when people were at work. This is the time when most robberies occur. Allison was attacked at night.

:thinking:

As I said I am not sure either...just a bit of thinking outloud about something other than - well you know.

Of course these guys were out during the day, after the night their (possible???) 'buddy/buddies' (might have???) just had...

Like Mary says --> Wow! <-- I know right!?? Has anyone been named a POI???

:justice: for Ms. Feldman!!!

:candle:

Interesting, but not sure it is connected as these guys were robbing during the day, when people were at work. This is the time when most robberies occur. Allison was attacked at night.

I agree that it could be an interesting angle - but the Scottsdale PD quickly stated that the burglary close to her home was not related to her murder. The news article is here. From the article:

"During the meeting, McKellips District Police Commander Aaron Minor fielded questions from residents and reiterated several times that the murder was an isolated incident. He also said there was no sign of forced entry into the home.

Minor confirmed the murder was not related to a burglary on Granite Reef Road and Monterey Way that occurred about 30 minutes after police were called to Feldman's home. Three suspects were arrested in that case, he said."

Granted, things could have changed as more evidence has come to light, but at this point, Scottsdale PD does not appear to believe the two crimes are connected.

As always, my opinion only!

My belief has always been & still is that the person who did this was someone Allison knew. This just my opinion.

Allisons death was def ruled a homicide and not suicide?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

The article was posted a thread or 2 back when the suspects were originally arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl