Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another February is upon us..............................

:bump:

JUSTICE for Allison!!!!!

Another February is upon us..............................

:bump:

JUSTICE for Allison!!!!!

Yes. I don't understand why her parents did not hire a PI. If I were a parent I would want to know who, why and how.

Yes. I don't understand why her parents did not hire a PI. If I were a parent I would want to know who, why and how.

I'm sure they do but they have faith in LE, maybe if the case stays cold longer they may.

I'm sure they do but they have faith in LE, maybe if the case stays cold longer they may.

2 years is a long time and LE said it was the only unsolved murder there so that tells me they have noone.

How was THIS the perfect crime? Seems insanely impossible. So sad and discouraged.

Unless they are pretty sure about what happened but stymied by someone having a false alibi they can't break....

I don't know Tara, I am so done with this case, sad as it may be. I think whoever did this is long gone, maybe never to be caught or give a confession on his deathbed.

Unfortunately he is banking on that. That she gets forgotten and he's never caught. We can't give up. Otherwise he can do it again

I know this has been discussed previously, but do you suppose LE spoke to the person who suffered the "loss"???
Snipped...

https://www.redfin.com/AZ/Scottsdale/8526-E-Monterey-Way-85251/home/27166440

:thinking:

Nice update. Love windows in the kitchen. Did AF do the updates or were they already done when she purchased?

I noticed a red-stained wooden double gate in the back along the concrete fence line. Did AF have an alleyway behind her home where the trash would be picked up? Also, I don't think I was aware of the pool. Who serviced her swimming pool?

There was no forced entry. Maybe she had the patio door unlocked and Perp came from the alley.

Perhaps "his loss.." is realtor speak for he discovered there had been a murder inside the home and backed out of the purchase.

Perhaps "his loss.." is realtor speak for he discovered there had been a murder inside the home and backed out of the purchase.
Maybe it was the perp revisiting the scene?

(snipped by me)

Wasn't that the listing from when Allison bought it? So far the parents still take care of Allison's home. I don't think it's back on the market. I think the "his loss is your gain" was the guy didn't come through with the money or whatever and Allison was able to buy the home. I doubt there had been a murder there before Allison bought it.

(snipped by me)

Wasn't that the listing from when Allison bought it? So far the parents still take care of Allison's home. I don't think it's back on the market. I think the "his loss is your gain" was the guy didn't come through with the money or whatever and Allison was able to buy the home. I doubt there had been a murder there before Allison bought it.

Yes, That's what I thought. That's why I didn't respond to that.

Allison's murder took place in February of 2015. Scottsdale Police believe Allison was killed between 8:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.. According to investigators, Allison was found in a pool of blood, undressed, and had been hit in the head.

Almost two years later, there is still no arrests made, but Allison's father feels they could be coming close to justice. The family has not lost hope.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/236337393-story

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back